Start by marking “Sweet Redemption (Pregnancy Affair, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Redemption (Pregnancy Affair, #3)

Sweet Redemption

(The Pregnancy Affair #3)

When race car driver Drake Kincaid finds his wife in an extremely compromising position he loses his damn mind. Thankfully he was too mad to aim straight and the shots went wide but now he's pissed. He's sworn off women for good, doesn't even want to see one on paper, but then the sweet Cherry Ann a girl from the wrong side of the tracks starts worming her way under his sk ...more
Published October 2013

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Redemption

♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Its a new year and I thought I’d start by reading something off my ever growing TBR list. This one has been on my list for a while, it was one of the first books I added and it just got buried under book after book after book that piqued my interest. Even after so long the blurb still sounded interesting and I’m a sucker for older man/young woman. I one clicked this one last night and read it in one sitting.

I wanted to love it but holy cow! Aside from the horrible (and eternal) run on sentences
Chantal ❤️
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
3 CHERRY STARS

FULL REVIEW IN A FEW! Going to think this one out a little.
I really have no idea what to say about this one right now except....

description

Yup it was one of those books that you just don't know exactly how to describe it all in a comprehensive manner.
I'm working on it!
Jamie
Oct 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another super hot one.....Jordan can do no wrong!!!
Jenny
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy rich race driver caught his wife cheating, divorced her and then he meets young and sweet poor heroine. He is obsessed with her and so possessive. Drake is sex on legs, the ultimate alpha male, Cherry is a sweetheart and the sex scenes were HOT! Super cute epilogue. Gotta love Jordan Silver!

Emily
Drake Kincaid was married to a woman he thought he loved until she betrayed him. After the divorce he promised himself never to put his heart on the line again and he doesn't even with Cherry Ann. She is the girl from the wrong side of the tracks, but all those whispered words about her are false. Drake wants to fight the feelings she is drumming up but her sweet disposition and innocence are enough to have Drake falling again.

Very fun quickie. Drake is a bit gruff but you get why. Cherry Ann is
Raine
Rich man/poor girl

An oldie but goodie Jordan Silver book. Older jaded rich man who recently divorced a cheating wife decides to have a fling with a young, poor beautiful waitress and finds out she is a virgin. He thinks he can keep his heart and his distance, but he ends up falling for her.
Dina
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017-reads
1 1/2 stars..

I thought the second one was bad, unfortunately this was a bit worse.. :(
lily waheed
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet reading .
 B.E.Love
Oct 14, 2013 rated it liked it
This was an ok read but the writing didn't flow well, and a lot was left out and unfinished. This book is written in Drake's point of view and I completely believed his point of view so much so that I thought a male wrote the book for a little while. Drake was married and his wife cheated on him, now Drake is jaded and doesn't want a relationship but the more time he spends with Cherry (yes thats the heroine's name) the more he finds himself wanting more than sex. So he moves Cherry into his hom ...more
Cheesecake
Cherry and Drake. The usual erotic OTT modern fairytale by this author. Super Alpha Hero who is disillusioned in love from an ex-wife who is beyond gross. The heroine who is sweet, poor, beautiful, much younger and unassuming. Nothing really happens except Drake slowly comes to realize that Cherry means more to him than proof that he is still a desirable man. It's super sweet in a raunchy kind of way. Just the way Jordan Silver fans like it!
Tokies
Oct 09, 2013 rated it liked it
*♡Carol♡*
May 11, 2016 rated it did not like it
one scene was really disgusting and I have no idea why she would write that it basically made me not finish this since I could not take that out of my head gross!!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drake has given up hope of having a happily ever after when he finds his wife with of all people he cousin! He throws himself into his work not expecting to find another love in his life but all of that changes when he meets Cherry. She is soft spoken and never expects much and takes what ever is thrown her way. When she and Drake get involved he has to educate her in all things. Could this be the start of a new beginning for Drake and Cherry?
Channelling Colee
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Really good

The concept of this book though short was really good. It actually made me want more of the story. I hope to continue to read more from this Author. I’m trying to go through all of this authors books to see if they are my go to Author when I’m in a book funk.
Jessica Gomez
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Meh. It was something for me to read.
Tracy Postiglione
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved this series all the characters and their story line. Was so Hot. Cannot get enough of Jordan Silver books
Kinnis
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5 to 4 stars
Re-read?: Yes

Sweet Redemption is a short, sweet, and erotic read. I was able to finish it in one read and I love that. I despise having to wait for the ending of a novel to find out how the main characters turn out; so I love books that I can finish in one read.

The negative part of the book was the main female character. She had no character! She just does what the male tells her to do. I know she was suppose to be the submissive to his alpha but it was basically he tells
Kaycee ❤️
RAUNCHY HOT!!

This was my first Jordan Silver book. And I was totally speechless for the first five minutes since I started reading this. H-O-T!

Drake Kincaid was sex-on-a-stick, Uber-Alpha male and ultra possessive when it comes to Cherry. He also has a potty mouth. He's always swearing in a sexy way. LOL. The entire book was told in Drake's POV.

There was a few typos but it was still an okay read. Short but very enjoyable. Lovers of smut would definitely enjoyed this. I loved the epilogue. Sweet
Miss OP
Sep 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Mariela Rmfl
Jan 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
It was fine and I was willing to give this a loose critic and just enjoy the smut but everything came to a halt with one scene... *smdh*
Why? why do you have to put that in my mind eyes.... was it for the shock factor?
Well, job done! This shock the crap out of me and made me feel sick... Not cool, not even funny... I'm just glad it is over.
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short n sweet

Short, sweet, and sexy!!
Good girl from the wrong side of town with a bad rep cause of her mother
Rich race car driver scorn by his horrible ex-wife
Before either of them know what hit them they are head over heels
Jeannette
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love

As always Ms. Silver does it again with this great book. Only wish it was longer. All time favorite author.
Amber
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
cute short story ...
Amy Miller
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this one. Each story gets better and better
Julie
Oct 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Ailene♥
Mar 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Yep, it was ridiculous, but hot. Ha ha!
C.J.
Jan 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Good read. Cherry was a sweet character and I liked the relationship in this story. Nice epilogue. Not sure about the dog thing though in this and the last story.
Virna
Mar 09, 2014 rated it did not like it
this was 85 % sex and little story.
Dena
Men who are dominate and take charge by going after what they want.
Aica
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
short and hot with the right amount of HEA

• Our War (The Family, #4)
  • Guarding His Baby
  • The Sheriff and the Innocent Housekeeper
  • The Bookworm and the Beast
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • The Red Bikini (Sandy Cove, #1)
  • Claimed
  • JACK
  • His Christmas Rose (The Kane Family #1)
  • Lost and Found (The Game Plan #1) (The General's Daughter #2)
  • The Dragon and the Pearl (Tang Dynasty, #2)
  • Dante's Angel (The Breakers' Bad Boys, #3)
  • Keeping Pace
  • Bad For You (Billionaire Insta-Love, #2)
  • Mated (The Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Unchained (Hogan Brother's #3)
  • inCapable (An inCapable World #1)
  • Sweet Like Candy
Jordan Silver is the author of more than 150 steamy romance novels and novellas featuring over the top alpha males and the women who love them.

The Pregnancy Affair (3 books)
  • His One Sweet Thing (Pregnancy Affair, #1)
  • The Sweetest Revenge (Pregnancy Affair, #2)