Start by marking “Love Me Not (Bad Boys Gone Good, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Not (Bad Boys Gone Good, #2)

Love Me Not

(Bad Boys Gone Good #2)

Abandoned by a mother who chose drugs over her, Jamie Charles barely got out of her own addiction alive. Now, she pours her pain into her art while pouring drinks at a local bar. To Jamie, love is a four-letter word—until she meets Miles, a charming ad exec with piercing blue eyes who makes no secret about his desire for her.

Miles Copeland has family demons of his own, but
Published December 30th 2013 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Not

Start your review of Love Me Not (Bad Boys Gone Good, #2)
Jonetta
The set up
Jamie Charles had it pretty rough until she met Melanie Gordon when she was 8-years old. The Gordon family knew life at home was pretty grim and looked out for her. By the time she was 12, they formally became her legal guardians. As loved as she was by her new family, the early damage done left Jamie pretty scarred. She was tough and adopted risky behaviors as she tried to escape her memories. Now, she’s got a steady job that she’s good at while she hones her skills as an artist. Thou
CaroMommie
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a delightful read, and a roller coaster ride of emotions. Going on the ride with Jamie and Miles in their quest to find love and peace was a thrilling adventure.

It’s the perfect book to settle down with and while away the evening.
Smutty Feminist
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Ryan wrote compelling characters and gave them a great story! The sex scenes were steamy and the narrator, Angela Starling, was wonderful!
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
Trying to be different from all the other reviews...

I gave it 3 stars based on the fact that I personally don't like the baggage & emotional push & pull this book had. I didn't like feeling that way. It was NOT based on the writers ability to write. I would have scored it higher based on that. Although, when the mother made the comment "she's not even white" I had to go back & reread to figure out wth she meant. It didn't even matter.

I know people who grew up like Jamie. Not everyone who grows u
Shanna
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me despair,it made me hope. Jamie and Miles were the kind of couple you can’t even cheer on, cause you’re not sure that they would ever be able to work, but still you want nothing more than for them to have their HEA. The ups and downs of this book, just made me fall more and more for these characters, I was cheering for them at times, thinking that this couldn’t really be be happening at other times, and just being pissed off at yet other times, ...more
Monica Cardoza
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
A person is never too damaged to be loved or to love all it takes is learning how to be loved and love.

So what can I say about this book after reading it. Well the first thing is that it is emotionally draining. Jamie “James” Charles emotions were a roller coaster ride that had me going happy to sad to happy then I felt anger. I couldn’t understand her and her way of thinking. She lived a hard life when she lived with her mother and yes there was a lot of damage down to her soul. Jamie ended up
Amy R
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love Me Not is my first Reese Ryan book and it won't be my last! Reese tackles some very tough issues in Love Me Not. I thought I was getting into a light, fun, contemporary romance and while it was at times, it was also got pretty hard. I wasn't sure how she was going to be able to bring some closure to everything going on with the characters by the end of the book, but she manages to do it!

In Love Me Not, which is the second book in The Bad Boys Gone Good Series, we follow Jamie Charles and Mi
Romancing the Book
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, erotica
Reviewed by Melissa
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Love Me Not is the second book in the Bad Boys Gone Good series by Reese Ryan. While this book is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel with ease. I chose this book because I have not read this author before and I wanted to see how this book would turn out.

Jamie Charles is an artist that works as a bartender to make ends meet and feed her art until it takes off.
Kathy Heare Watts
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a deep story that is full of pain, heartache, loss, anger, guilt, forgiveness, acceptance, love and redemption. My heart ached for what Jamie had been through in her young life and I can see what she had hardened her heart to protect herself. I can not imagine what it would be like for a 12 year old girl to be raped and made to believe she had asked for it. Her mother was definitely a low life self absorbed piece of shit, and her father was no better for abandoning them.
I love that Mile
Felicia
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from Reese Ryan! But, this one did me a headache...not in a bad way, though. It made me think...and try to figure out Jamie and actions. Her issues from her past made Mel's look like a walk in the park, but Jamie readily admitted them and even seemed to know how to deal them - but she CHOSE to run from them. Huh? Hope I don't sound all cold and unfeeling, but at what point does one stop blaming others for their lot in life and make a change? To me, she just waited far too lon ...more
Samantha
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-review
"But life is messy, love is messy. To truly live, to truly love, we must take chances sometimes that means we get hurt. But to experience the great joys of love and family, we must be willing to take that risk."

This is the first book by Reese Ryan that I have read. I found this book hard to get into and at times hard to follow. I just could not get a connection to Jamie the main character, she quickly grew annoying to me with her constant insecurities. I also could not seem to find that hot and
Sami ♥'s Books
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC kindly provided in exchange for my honest review.

I wasn't sure what to expect with this book. I did not read the first book in the series. Jamie is an emotionally damaged girl who holds everyone at the an arms distance. After all, her own parents never loved her-how could anyone else? She came from nothing and has accepted that's all she'll ever amount to.

Miles rolls into town in a work related trip and starts at the hotel across the street from the bar and grill Jamie behind at. Soon he beg
Becca ~BS BOOK REVIEWERS~
Love Me Not is the second installment in the Bad Boys Gone Good series by Reese Ryan.

The premise of the book sounded interesting and the follow through was good. I love flawed characters and these characters are flawed to say the least. I love the growth of the characters as the story progresses.

The ending jumped around a little and at the halfway point it seems to lull some, but other than that the book was good.

I hope to see Ex get his own story!

This review is also posted here
Penny Schmit
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book by Reese Ryan. When Jamie meets Miles she knows she is so not his type. Jamie is an artist and a bartender who is fighting her own addictions. Her mother chose drugs over Jamie, and Jamie is trying to make better decisions. Miles wants Jamie and soon loves her. Jamie doesn't do love, it's not something she does. Jamie real mother shows up in her life about the time she is meeting Miles. It was a great story, you soon find out that Miles isn't the perfect rich ad executiv ...more
Janet
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reese Ryan will take you on an emotional roller coaster ride with this novel. It is extremely well written,; fast paced, even, detailed settings, witty dialogue, and a well plotted story. The lead couple will grab your heartstrings, and if you like flawed characters to find love over all obstacles, this is a book for you. My emotions were engaged; at times I was overwhelmed by the back stories of the characters and the journey they took to love, but the book was quite satisfying.
*I received my c
Melinda
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
www.melenasreviews.com

One word for Reese Ryan is wow. This book from the first meeting between Jamie and Miles blew me away. I loved that they both had a past they need to overcome and still the passion they have is beyond anything they have experienced. Reese Ryan threw every obstacle between them it surprised me how strong their love is. Loved the story and can’t wait for more from this talented author.
Alexis Sky
Dec 08, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher and NetGalley for an honest review.
Jamie hasn't had it easy- to her LOVE isn't worth a dime. Abandoned by a drug addicted mother, barely escaping her own addictions, she avoids commitment, until the very gorgeous Miles appears on the scene. He seduces her, draws her in then professes his love which sends her running for the hills.
I liked the plot- perfect for a cold day in.
Dec 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Received an ARC for review.

I loved how Miles and Jamie's relationship developed. Slow, lots of hot sex, and some emotional drama to overcome from both of them. I didn't get the whole Bad Boys thing until 3/4 into the book. The ending pulled down my rating. Too quick and too many open holes for me. I hope Ms. Ryan has plans for Kari and Ex....but not together.
Kate
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the give and take between the 2 main characters as they figured their way through to a lasting relationship. I had fun while they learned about each other and trusting someone again. I will definitely have to find more of Reese Ryan's books to enjoy. ...more
Mel
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014, romance
Jamie Charles and Miles Copeland prove that just because you have a broken past, doesn't mean you can't open up your heart. This story takes you on the ups and downs of their love affair but also lets you observe Jamie grow as a person. Another great read by Reese Ryan. ...more
Anna
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a good read. I felt more like I was Jamie's shrink. I am happy that her journey resulted in growth and it was written very well. It's a solid read about two people overcoming a past, their family lives and healing with one another. ...more
Risbee
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review to come :)
Tanya Vought
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love this book and will have my full review come 1/10 while on the book tour
Judi
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book by Reese Ryan that I have read. Like the first, Making the First Move, Love Me Not was a fantastic read.
Shannon
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book! I loved it. So glad that I discovered this author.
Kiru Taye
I love this book for 3 reasons. Miles. Miles. Miles! Hot, Intense and sizzling story. Fantastic narration. Loved the characters.
Poly Ethylene
Apr 07, 2014
Laura Hannaway
Feb 10, 2014
Heather (Fic Talk)
Dec 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Guts
  • Scoring off the Field (WAGS, #2)
  • Temptation's Darling
  • His Enemy's Daughter (First Family of Rodeo, #2)
  • An Honorable Seduction (The Westmoreland Legacy #3)
  • Miss Greenhorn
  • His for One Night (First Family of Rodeo, #3)
  • Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross, #1)
  • Love Me Forever (Sherring Cross, #2)
  • Hawk's Way Collection Volume 1: Dallas\ Jesse \Adam \Faron
  • The Welcoming
  • Hawk's Way Collection Volume 2: An Anthology
  • For Now and Forever
  • Temporary to Tempted: A fake wedding date romance
  • Best Friends, Secret Lovers (The Bachelor Pact #1)
  • Shadows at Dawn (Maximum Security #1.5)
  • Hunter (Marist #2)
  • Heart of Stone (Long, Tall Texans, #36)
Author of the Bourbon Brothers and Pleasure Cove series, Reese Ryan writes sexy, emotional love stories with family drama and surprising secrets.

Reese is the recipient of the 2020 and 2018 Donna Hill Breakout Author Award, a panelist at the 2017 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books and past president of her local Romance Writers of America chapter.

Bad Boys Gone Good (2 books)
  • Making the First Move (Bad Boys Gone Good, #1)

News & Interviews