Start by marking “Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)

Finding Cinderella

(Hopeless #2.5)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  59,859 ratings  ·  6,148 reviews
A chance encounter in the dark leads eighteen-year-old Daniel and the girl who stumbles across him to profess their love for each other. But this love has conditions: they agree it will last only one hour, and it will be only make-believe.

When their hour is up and the girl rushes off like Cinderella, Daniel tries to convince himself that what happened between them seemed p
Published October 14th 2013 by Atria Books

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Intense And "Angsty" Romance
2,625 books — 7,540 voters
Hopeless by Colleen HooverSlammed by Colleen HooverThe Sea of Tranquility by Katja MillayArcher's Voice by Mia SheridanThe Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
6 Star Books
1,063 books — 1,363 voters

More lists with this book...

·  59,859 ratings  ·  6,148 reviews

Start your review of Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)
Aestas Book Blog
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

I can’t stop smiling!!

Finding Cinderella was a beautifully written, deeply heart warming novella that made me laugh, cry, and fall in love. In less than 100 pages, it made me feel more than I have in many entire books. Daniel and Six captured my heart and I hope that one day we get more of their story because I’m not ready to let go yet!

I was originally going to talk about the plot here but honestly, I think it’ll be more fun to just discover it for yourselves. Suffice it to say that I absolut
Christy
5 Cinderella Stars!!!

photo 24dd135a-63d6-42d1-9cd2-a5eddea61fcc_zps08ac0d46.jpg

Colleen Hoover has done it again. I swear, this woman could not write a bad story if she tried. Finding Cinderella, as short as it was, is a new favorite of mine.

We meet Daniel (Holder’s best friend) and Six (Sky’s best friend) in Hopeless. Six and Daniel meet in a closet, although it’s dark and they don’t know one another, they connect.
It feels sort of euphoric, like we’re in some sort of fairy tale. Like she’s Tinkerbell and I’m Peter Pan.
No, wait. I don’t want t
K
5 MOTHERF***KING ANGEL STARS!!

"Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I'll be her Prince Charming." ~Daniel

"Once upon a time, there was a tiny maintenance closet; crowded, abandoned, a place to sleep or skip class. Here, in this small closet, Prince Charming met Cinderella.

Although originally all Prince Charming wanted was a place to avoid class or a place to take a quick nap, he encounters a woman who happens upon the closet he's in. They form an immediate connection, and fearing that on
Jill
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jill by: Jen

WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING

WHAT I ACTUALLY GOT

description

Despite the fact I don't normally read YA/NA, I wanted to try this novella since all my friends love it, I've not read Colleen Hoover and I have two teenage nieces to whom I was hoping to recommend this book and author.

This author does have a lovely writing style. But my problems with this started in the prologue and I simply couldn't get past them, even though there were parts of this I enjoyed.

When the title and blurb uses the words
Catarina
5 Heartwarming Stars!!
description
Daniel (Holder’s best-friend, in the doubtfully case you’ve forgotten.) found a girl in a maintenance closet a year ago. They never saw each other’s faces, they never found out their names, but they fell in love inside a closet.
Until one day she suddenly stops appearing in the closed and leaving him broken to never heard from her again until now, one year after.
The girl is no one else but Six, who went to Italy through a student-change program (Yeah, you also remember h
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
SIX stars!!!!

I heart Colleen Hoover. Hard. I think the only thing that might make me love her more is if she wrote a book with sex in it. She can write a book boyfriend, a male lead, a hero like none other!!!! And Daniel was no exception!!

I LOVED Daniel.
I LOVED Six.
I LOVED how they met.
I LOVED how they fell in love.
I LOVED their banter.
I LOVED Daniel's family--SO funny.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED every.single.thing about this book!

Group hug!
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Screw it, this book made me smile the entire time so it gets 5 stars!

“I don't even know if people should use the working fucking and angel in the same thought structure, but shit. She really looks like a fucking angel..”

There's something about Colleen Hoover novellas, I tend to love them more than her full length novels. Which is so rare because most of the time novellas don't have enough. But this book in its entirety and shortness made me fall in love with it.

Finding Cinderella is abo
Jennifer Kyle
[image error]

Thank you Colleen Hoover for gifting this book to the reading world! I wish I had your flare with words to perfectly express how much I truly adore your books. Each one of your characters holds a special place in my heart. Now, Daniel and Six have a spot as well. Thank you!

Finding Cinderella is told completely in Daniel Wesley’s pov. Daniel is Dean Holder’s funny, loyal, and lovable best friend. While hiding out in the maintenance closet during 5th period, Daniel meets his Cinderell
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“I’ve never believed in anything like I believe in the possibility of the two of us.”

Oh my God, can this woman write a bad book just for kicks? No, this is not just a novella, it is not just a little add-on story to an already stellar series, and this is definitely not a re-hash of anything we’ve already seen in Hopeless or Losing Hope – this is the story that fills all the little gaps we never even knew needed filling and it is the story that makes us fall in love with the two secon
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 BEAUTIFUL STARS

Omg what a cute story!!!I loved the epilogue, it was the best epilogue I have ever read!!I cannot stop smiling!!I'm not a big fan of books with cute guys but this book was so amazing.I couldn't put it down!!Colleen managed to brought out so many emotions in less than 100 pages!!

Daniel and Six fall in love in less than 24 hours but this wasn't a problem for me, because it didn't seem rush at all. It was perfect and together they were adorable.The whole time I was laughing!!

I thi
Angela
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a cute fun short sweet story this was. Colleen Hoover manages to shove everything we love about Colleen Hoover books into about 90 pages. We got super sticky icky love. We got our hilariously bantering couple. We got our omg wtf plot twist. And we got it all wrapped up in a nice little bow of an ending.

My only problem is I want more!!! I want to know what happens to them next! Where do their lives go from here??!!! If this is my only problem with a good then I figure it's a good one to hav
Angela
"I used to hate everybody ... Until I met you."

Finding Cinderella is insanely cute. Daniel and Six are such fun and hilarious characters. I'm surprised I enjoyed this so much considering it's only a novella.

Sorry Will, sorry Holder, I have a new favorite. DANIEL.
Miriam
Recommends it for: all Colleen Hoover fangirls
Recommended to Miriam by: My fangirling self
“Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming.”

Let's face it. I knew this was going to be amazing. It's practically Colleen Hoover's trademark to work magic with literature and Finding Cinderella was no exception.

But I didn't know that it was going to be this amazing. I didn't know it was going to be the type of amazing that would just blow me away without failure. And all in a hundred pages. That's the thing. All in a hundred-and-five pages. That's short. And to make me
Amy | Foxy Blogs
A modern day Cinderella story but instead of a ballroom where Prince Charming meets Cinderella it is a high school maintenance closet.

Daniel is Prince Charming and Six is Cinderella. These two were supporting characters from Hopeless. Finding Cinderella is from Daniel's POV. If you haven't read Hopeless it's okay because Finding Cinderella can be read as standalone.

Christmas has arrived early and Ms. Hoover gifted everyone this novella.Thank you, Ms. Hoover, for the amazing gift. Your story t
Jacqueline's Reads
Don't open your eyes... Give me ten more seconds to stare, because you look absolutely beautiful right now

Finding Cinderella is an adorable read and any Colleen Hoover fan will be jumping for joy and wishing for more

5 Adorable Stars

Honestly, I don't think I was in the best frame of mind in reading this, so my review may be a little off base. Yes, I'm a major Colleen Hoover fan, yes I've read all of her books, but I guess when it comes down to it, I'm just not a fan of novellas.

This i
Norah Una Sumner

You can get it for free on Amazon.
Even though it's a short story, the ending was bit too rushed. And unfortunately, the whole story wasn't that believable. At least not to me. I didn't like Six in Hopeless, so I didn't expect to like her here either. She's, however, an okay character. I liked Daniel a bit better but he's not a perfect character in any way. And, of course, Colleen had to go and stab my heart at the very end. But I liked the plot twist and that's mostly why I'm giving th
Jen
I laugh and clutch at my heart. "Dammit, Six. I love every single word that comes out of your mouth."
"Cock," she says dryly. She's evil.
"Except that word," I say. "I don't love cock."

Can someone find a way for me to rate this higher than 5 stars? 'Cause yeah, that's what needs to happen right about now. This little novella (little novella, people!) managed to wring more emotion out of me than most full length books.

Six and Daniel are delightful together. The fact that I used the word "delig
Erica
Shelves: favorites
ALL GOOD THINGS.
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Commercial Photography

You might be asking yourself, “why would a shriveled up old hag like her be reading Finding Cinderella????” The answer is quite simple:

Commercial Photography

Any author who has a memento copy of one of their books printed in “Ermahgerd” is someone who deserves to be read. Also, Finding Cinderella was free, so it was the obvious winner of the “which one should I read?” contest.

That being said, NA is soooooo not my bag. I am old and have a very low
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
My Thoughts:

✮ First off, I'd really like to recommend that you read at least the first book in the series before you read this one. It's not necessary but I think you will have more of a feel of the story and what it's about.

✮ That being said...from reading the other books, I always felt like Daniel was a bit strange so I was pleasantly surprised!

✮ And I'm really glad we got more of Six. I feel like we got cheated out of her in the first book.

✮ I would definitely classify this as more NA
Hulya Kara Yuksel
First of all Colleen, I love you. You're my all time favorite author. I love your sense of humor and I really love when you describe feelings. So thank you very much my Queen. :) I really loved and also lived this book. And people, believe me this book should be at least 1000 pages. I just can't get enough of it. :) I laughed too much but in the end I cried. I cried like a baby. Colleen, you always did this to me. If you read Hopeless and Losing Hope books, you must read this book immediately. I ...more
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
5 STARS, but really there aren't enough Stars to rate this book!!!!!
Finding Cinderella was absolutely, positively, pure PERFECTION!!!

THANK YOU Colleen Hoover, for writing such an AMAZING story, AND for making it FREE!!
That just shows just how incredible you truly are!
This book was so flippin good!!!!!

This is the story of Daniel and Six, best friends to Holder and Sky, of course these two have to be amazing, to be their best friends!

photo image_zps90036a81.jpg

I just LOVE Colleen Hoover's writing style.
I found myself hi
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
We absolutely LOVED this book! We were going to do a traditional read and review for this one but decided against it. As this book was written and provided free to her readers as a "thank you" for their continued support,we wanted to give our followers who wouldn't normally write a review the opportunity to share their thoughts on Finding Cinderella and that post can be found on our blog here: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/10/...

We did want to share this thought. We recently asked Colleen Ho
*TANYA*
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, quick book. I laughed out loud a few times with this one.
♥Rachel♥
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding Cinderella made me fall in love with an insta-love romance! Seriously!

Daniel has a chance run-in with a girl in a maintenance closet, of all places. He’s had a mistake in his schedule and his 5th period slot was left empty. Daniel doesn’t point out the error, instead he uses the time for quality napping in the school maintenance closet. That’s until a girl stumbles in crying and his comforting leads to conversation and more. They only meet a couple of times, and keep their identities unk
Anna
my heart is just melting!!! what a heartwarming story!!!!

my sweet : this gorgeous novella was too butterflying sexy-sweet

my suck : my greedy self wants more <333333
Mia
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming."

"I feel her in every part of me and the feeling is new and heavy and intense and I realize in this moment that we just became so much more together than we could ever possibly be alone."

Oh my goodness, Colleen Hoover did it again. In a matter of a mere 93 pages, she made me laugh and cry and smile at the overwhelming amount of cuteness in this book. I adored every page of this and my only complaint is that I wis
Aya Hamza
May 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, humor
“It feels sort of euphoric, like we’re in some sort of fairytale. Like she’s Tinkerbell and I’m Peter Pan.
No, wait. I don’t want to be Peter Pan. Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming”

That is an insta-love novella, but I LOVED THIS!! It's so funny and quick-read through exams. :)
You can read it as a stand-alone or after reading Hopeless.

It's about Six "Sky's friend" and Daniel "Holder's friend" and their love story.
They are so funny and an amazing match!
Liis McKinstry
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
>>>>>

I’ve NEVER been so angry at those little signs in my life. They’ve always behaved; minded their own business; stayed out of my books.

Until Colleen BUTTERFLYING Hoover put them in the copy of Finding Cinderella that was sent to me. And now all I want to do is kick the a** of the person that came up with them.

Now I know the novella is not out yet, you’re probably very jealous, but I got it through legitimate means, so suck it! You have two things going for you though; one – it will be out to
Michelle
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Although Finding Cinderella can be read as a standalone, everyone should read Hopeless and Losing Hope. Not because it’s required to fully understand this novella, but because Colleen Hoover created an exceptional story and everyone should experience it.

For those of us who have already read Losing Hope, we know about Daniel’s maintenance room experience. We all knew instantly that his girl was Six. But now we get to see it unfold. We get a chance to experience that day when their world changed,
Why is this in with the Hopeless duo-logy 3 48 Oct 18, 2015 10:21PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover - Restarting July 25th 2015 45 66 Jul 29, 2015 11:22AM
2.5 7 173 Oct 29, 2014 08:26AM
The Epilogue 7 235 Aug 07, 2014 07:43PM
OMG 20 516 May 26, 2014 05:12AM

• One More Step
  • Drowning in Stars
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Maybe Someday: by Colleen Hoover | Summary & Analysis
  • Shekhar Kapur's Devi - Vol. 1
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)
  • Punk 57
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • Broken Us (Broken Crown Livro 1)
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • A Thousand Boy Kisses
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
  • Archer's Voice
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

Hopeless (2 books)
  • Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)