Start by marking “Tales from the End (The End of All Things, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Tales from the End (The End of All Things, #1.5)

Tales from the End (The End of All Things #1.5)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
From the author of The End of All Things comes a collection of short stories about the Infection that swept around the globe, decimating the population, and leaving behind a small number of survivors, unprepared to deal with the brutal new world which had replaced the one they'd known.

And now, Lissa Bryan gives us three new stories in Tales from the End, and one bonus stor
ebook
Published February 4th 2014 by The Writer's Coffee Shop (first published February 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Tales from the End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales from the End

Virginia
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A perfect companion to the incredible journey begun in Lissa's The End of All Things. It's all at once, horrifying, heart wrenching, and mesmerizing. If you have read, or plan to read The End of All Things, or its sequel, The Land of the Shadow, be sure to read this. It's not to be missed!
AnnMarie
I couldn't wait, I needed to read these stories as soon as possible!

I loved The End of All Things.

Carly and Justin are permanent dwellers in my heart, as is Shadowfax. I am also super excited to know Lissa is writing the sequel, The Land of the Shadow, definitely a must read for me.

Now, Tales from the End, 4 amazing, yes amazing little stories that introduce new characters and bring back familiar ones.

Heart breaking and heart warming, strength and perseverance, despair and hope, courage and su
Jess Brown
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review and sneak peek are posted on my blog: jessmollybrownauthor.com
Sandra "Jeanz"
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
INITIAL THOUGHTS
I actually missed hearing about this one, I found it quite by accident on Netgalley, but after reading The End Of All Things felt this was a must read compilation of short stories based around the first book. As I enjoyed The End Of All Things so much I had high expectations for this book, and definitely wanted some more Carly & Justin.

MY REVIEW
So as I have said above I downloaded an e-book of this from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review. The cover of the book ties in
Denise
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
With Tales from the End, Lissa Bryan plunges us back into the world of her post-dystopian romance, The End of All Things. Having read and relished the latter, I came to this collection of Tales well-acquainted with the Infection and its decimating effect on earth’s population.

The magic of Tales from the End is Bryan’s ability to infuse stories of loss and widespread devastation with a palpable, enduring sense of hope. Because Carly and Justin survived The End, we know it is possible to outlast t
Andrea (mrsaubergine)
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved The End of All Things and this collection of stories from that dystopian world is a wonderful complement to that book. Here we meet some new characters, as well as revisiting Carly, Justin and Shadowfax - horse POV! - and get a bit more insight into the Infection. Veronica's story was just heartbreaking, and I hope the sequel - coming later this year - will give us a happy ending for her and Pearl.
Gail Mchugh
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice to have a background on the new people. I am a little confused about Stacy and Mark. Did they decide to take care of Veronica? I love the short about Cloud now Shadowfax. I love the horse.
Annie
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful teaser for the upcoming sequel.
I look forward to seeing how the new characters fit into the new world. I am also hoping that their are dogs in this new world....
Miss
Ann Durgin
Oct 22, 2013
Peppermint_Candy
Feb 03, 2014
Lissa Bryan is an astronaut, renowned Kabuki actress, Olympic pole vault gold medalist, Iron Chef champion, and scientist who recently discovered the cure for athlete's foot.... though only in her head. Real life isn't so interesting, which is why she spends most of her time writing.

She is the author of four novels, Ghostwriter, Under These Restless Skies, The End of All Things and its sequel, La
More about Lissa Bryan

The End of All Things (4 books)
  • The End of All Things (The End of All Things #1)
  • The Land of the Shadow (The End of All Things #2)
  • Shadows Have Gone (The End of All Things #3)
  • Dominion