Start by marking “More Than Forever (More Than, #4)” as Want to Read:
More Than Forever (More Than, #4)

More Than Forever (More Than #4)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  13,417 Ratings  ·  1,290 Reviews
-LUCY-
There is a love so fierce it cannot be measured.
A heart so strong it will never slow.
There is a promise so sure it can never lie.
He promised me that love forever.
Even when it wasn't enough.

-CAMERON-
Forever. Everlasting. Eternal.
There is no measure of time.
No sounds of the ticking of a clock.
Just the rising and falling of the sun.
And our own sense of forever.

Bu
Published July 11th 2014 by CreateSpace (first published July 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about More Than Forever, please sign up.

Alice Yes, it tells you how they met and how their relationship evolves and is where it is. It links key events from the previous 3 books to give you a…moreYes, it tells you how they met and how their relationship evolves and is where it is. It links key events from the previous 3 books to give you a timeline of how their story evolves. (less)

Christy
‘More Than’ 5 stars!!!

photo ec801d7d-bc29-427e-aeb9-77e4aaf38704_zpsb4619789.jpg
Love has no limits. No boundaries. No time. It’s eternal. Forever.

This book was perfection.
This series is amazing.
I randomly stumbled on a friends review of a new release called More Than This last year and thought I’d give it a go. I fell in love with that book. Each book in the series has been better than the last, and this is my favorite by far. I have been so excited to read about Lucy ever since I met her. But Cam… oh my Cam. How did I overlook him in the first 3 b
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Full Review Posted 7-11-14
5 STAR READ
Genre: New Adult Romance

This is the first book in a good while that as soon as I finished..I wanted to go back to the beginning and start all over.
I'm in love with love!

photo MTFCOLLAGEfinal1_zps01147328.jpg

Jay McLean navigates readers on an emotional journey. Full with plenty of ups, downs and shake ups that move you, whether it’s to amuse you, bemuse you or just shatter you in to pieces. More Than Forever hits you at all angles: death, life, love, hate, rejection, acceptance and change to
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
5--Our Forever--Stars!!

Cam Gordon...you are PERFECTION!

I fell in love with Lucy and Cam in the other books in the series. To say that I was scared to read their story is a gross understatement. In my eyes they were perfect.

"You're my art, Luce. My heart."

The first half of the book...watching Cam and Lucy fall in love....there are no words. Cam came in to Lucy's life when she needed somone the most. When she was at her lowest. He gave her strength when she had none. He gave her hope !

Cam w
Jennifer Kyle
Wow! Just Wow! Lucy and Cameron’s story was wonderful in every way possible.

description

Jay McLean finally shared with fans of this series the complete story of Lucy and Cameron. They have been in each book of this series and always inspired the struggling couple that love conquers all. Jay McLean took Lucy our quirky funny character and didn’t overdo her (which I was worried about) and added Cameron who was just completely swoonworthy and most definitely fierce. She told their story one of sadness and hop
Catarina
5 Eternal Stars.

Cameron and Lucy fell in love when they were 15 years old and Lucy’s life was in a bad place. They never stopped falling in love and when they go to college they still are much in love as the first day.
They shared everything: smiles, tears, laughter, the first experiences and their lives. However their story isn’t perfect. It install always unicorn-shaped rainbows and cupcakes. Their story had up’s and downs. Happy and sad tears. Bad moments and amazing ones.
So jump on this a
Jay McLean
Oct 05, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
❋ MORE THAN FOREVER NOW AVAILABLE ❋

More Than Forever (Book four) now available on Amazon, iBooks, B&N and Kobo.

Amazon US > http://amzn.to/1jkMfZy
iBooks > http://bit.ly/1qrKsUO
B&N > (still pre-order) http://bit.ly/1qrKxrB
Kobo > http://bit.ly/1qrK8p3
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
teacups and book love: Cover Reveal: More Than Forever by Jay ...

More Than Forever is book four in the More Than series by Jay McLean. We have grown to know and love Cameron and Lucy in the first three books of this series but we didn’t know their history, how they started. This book takes us back to when they were fifteen years old and first met. I wasn’t sure if I would like going back that far but it took all of about two pages to get me hooked.

more than forever jay mclean - Google Search

Lucy is fifteen years old and her mother is dying of cancer. She has six younger brothers, one just a baby. Came
Patrycja

Release Date: July 2014
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I fell in love with Jay Mclean’s characters last summer. My adoration for them was instant. Seconds after meeting this bunch of funny and sweet teenagers I connected with them. From that point I knew I had to read every story McLean will write about them.

I really adored previous instalments of More series, but after reading about Cam and Lu
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
5 - Best of the series - Stars

"Love has no limits. No boundaries. No time. It's eternal. Forever."

How many people can say they met their soul mate at 15?

For Lucy "Clitorusaurus-rex" Preston

photo b29c3ed3-43b6-4ce8-adad-f80bcd9fdf4c_zpsc2050408.jpg

and Cameron Aladdin Gordon

photo 19b44008-9882-45cd-81f9-be2d78d135a3_zps604a5d01.jpg

they can say it was fate that brought them together at 15. Unfortunately at the time the fate that brought them together was Lucy's mother passing away.

crying photo tumblr_mcztp5ylLb1rum5tfo4_500_zps7f69c3ea.gif

Cameron stepped in and helped Lucy when she needed it. He became her strength and support. He saved her when she didn't t
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 5 "I Want Cameron" Stars ♥♥♥

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

“You make my world stop, Lucy.”

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

I have been wanting to read this book since the moment I found out that it was going to exist. Cam and Lucy were one of my favourite couples of the series. And after seeing them a few times in the previous books, I wanted to know how they came to be. I was a bit worried that their book wouldn't end up being good for me and that I would get disappointed. But, that
Brandi
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

description

"You still make my world stop, Luce."

Cam and Lucy's story was everything I wished for. It was beautiful, heartbreaking and hopeful. When Lucy's mother passes, she is struggling to hold on, helping care for her brothers and dealing with her own grief. Enter Cameron. Seriously, this guy is PERFECTION. He is determined to help Lucy.

"Because while she's so pre-occupied reading... I'm so pre-occupied reading her."

Experiencing the beginning of their love story was amazing. They were so ad
Mersina Seena
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-s
My review will be a jumble of thoughts because I only just finished the book and all my emotions are running inside my head!

Firstly, Jay McLean once again has delivered a book so perfect, enough silly, enough smiles, enough laughs, enough drama and most of all enough love.

photo tumblr_inline_mz2m4s8I3e1s2e3mn_zpse0efce43.gif

Before you even open this book, you MUST read the previous 3 titles in the series:

More Than This
More Than Her
More Than Him

And seriously if you haven't already read these books?

photo tumblr_inline_mq3hg8WXS41qz4rgp_zps9a539c3c.gif

Anyway, back to the story....

We start off when L
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Cam and Lucy stars!

Every since I’ve read More Than This, I wanted to know more about Cam and Lucy. They were the quintessential high school sweetheart. They’ve been together forever and stayed solid even when those around them fell apart. Which is also why I was nervous starting this book because no relationship is that perfect, right? And really, what if Jay McLean would ruin their story for me…forever?

Pfft!

Turns out, my fears were utterly unfounded. Not only is their story perfect, their lo
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
5 stars

photo 20140701_132233-kdcollage_zpsetvs4jyo.jpg

With the stress of looking after 6 brothers, Lucy finds a little hope in Cameron. Cameron promised her forever, but will their forever be possible?

When Ive highlighted half the book I know Ive got myself a winner. This book has everything I love: the first love tingles, Cam the sweetheart, Lucy the awesome heroine, the laughs, the angst, the heartbreak, the fun banter with the group, Logan, great family, Mark, the fast paced story, I could go on.

Granted I would have liked a little more L
Beverly
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Beverly by: Jennifer Kyle
One of my favorite things about Jay McLean’s books: her characters love for reading and her reading references. It just makes her books that much more fun.

"Luce!"

"Is your sister...uh...hearing impaired?"

"No, she's just reading.”

5 Luca Stars

Like most of my reading buddies, I do not go anywhere without access to my Kindle account. If someone gives me more than a minute I am going to be pulling my book out to read even just a page or two. I picked up reading again after college as a distraction
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s
"Because it's eternal, the rise and fall of the sun. It's forever. Just like us."

Having just read Lucas (spin off series from this book), I had to immediately read this one. And just let me warn you...this is filled with angst and it was oh-sooo-good!

In Lucas' book, we find out how happy and in love Lucy and Cameron are but I was really intrigued as to how they got there being so young. I really wasn't prepared for this intense romance at age fifteen!

Cameron coaches baseball for a c
Tahsin
"There aren't enough stars in the universe to give to this book" stars

Happy tears though

I kind of don't know what to do with my self/life now that I've finished this book. Everything just seems so pointless after having my sphere of reference/safety/everything tilted off its axis. This is the kind of book that leaves you in a rut after reading, and I'm definitely there right now.

The first half of the book is the past. It's from when they first meet and most of their high-school years. It was th
C-Money
I look at my life differently now. It is no longer one solid life. It is split up into the BEFORE and the AFTER. When a book is written in such pure form and it changes things, it changes everything about you, you can no longer continue living the life you were before. So now there is BEFORE MTF and AFTER MTF.

I love when a story takes you on a journey. A journey of loss, pain, healing, finding love, doubting yourself and your passion, realizing that life isn't perfect and it won't always be eas
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
4.5 Stars

I think Jay McLean is the author only who can make me:

on one page..

and on the next page:

Its really an awesome experience and it happened quite some times while reading More than forever.

It was just great to see how Lucys and Camerons relationship developed over the years. They always seemed like the perfect couple without much relationship problems in the last books.
In this one we see that it wasn't always that easy for them both.

Of course Cam and Lucy were as adorable as the other c
Polly
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by author for honest review*

Have you ever read a book that was just so perfect that you can't really express how great it was? That's how More Than Forever was for me. I feel that for me to try to describe it wouldn't do it justice.

Cameron has stolen my heart as my fav "More" guy. I thought that place was forever reserved for Jake.

Reading the beginning of Cam and Lucy's romance was the stuff fairy tales are made of.

Of course every relationship has it's issues. The middle of the
Kate
++4.5 stars++

I adore this book <3

Safety:
(view spoiler)
*****A PERFECT TEN*****
(BR with Dee)

photo b0df31c1688fac37ba540cfb3c17d5c2_zps8c5c087f.jpg

Every once in a while, there is a book that comes along, that validates my love of reading!
"More Than Forever" was one of those books!
This book was PERFECT!!!
It had me laughing out loud so many times.
Then there were times I needed a cold shower, and then tears were shed.
I almost felt like I was in despair during the periods of gut wrenching angst.
Through it all, there were many moments of swooning over Cam!!

photo e5837b60a35613993caed977b60de0ef_zps53a4cafe.jpg

Cam and Lucy are both fifteen and attend the same h
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
A Million Forever Stars.

This is by far MY #1 Read of 2014! Without a doubt one of the best series I have ever read. Jay McLean writes young profound love flawlessly. She has created young raunchy humor and pivotal first love feelings perfectly with each book in the More series. However, nothing is as amazing as the story of Cameron and Lucy.

"There is a love so fierce it cannot be measured. A heart so strong it will never slow. there is a promise so sure it can never lie. And we promise that love
S a r a
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: banter, college, crying
Guys, this is my third time reading this book and I fall in love with it every single time! Its usually the books you are obsessed over the most that you can’t seem to review properly so I have no idea how to tell you how much I love it. It’s one of those books that will stay with you forever! This book gave me so many emotions, it made me smile, cry, laugh and fall in love.

My favourite quotes from this book

“You still make my world stop, Luce.”

“No fictional boy has ever compared to you.”

“If he
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃

RE-READ, AND IT MADE ME CRY AGAIN!

*Spoiler free*

'In a time of nothing but pain, and anger, and emptiness, and hurt... he healed me.
He made it stop. He made it better.
He made me fall in love.'

Genre: New Adult at it's best
Cover: 8/10
Writing: 10/10
Heroine: 10/10
Hero: 9/10
Humour: 7/10
Hotness: 5/10
Romance: 10/10
Extra book Details: Approx 390 kindle pages. Dual POV; 1st person. 4th book in the series with different LC's, but you need to read the other books.

If you've read any of the More Than seri

AUTHOR: Jay McLean
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLISHED: July 11th 2014
MY RATING: ★★★★★

I've been having a Jay McLean marathon I've had this series on my ereader FOREVER and am finally making my way through them, and have finally reached the end of my journey until the very last book within the series is set to be released ~ Mid 2015!! *Falls off chair*

This is a story of a boy, and a girl falling in love. Or at least it should be. But it's more th
Maddie
Sep 30, 2017 marked it as to-read
This is currently free on amazon

Make sure to get your copy some freebies are only for day or 2
Smitten's Book Blog

5 STARS!

I read the first three books in this series whilst I wasn't blogging, and loved them. So I had high hopes for More Than Forever, and it didn't let me down.

This series is about pure, uninterrupted, squishy-feels, heart-warming romance. It follows a group of friends throughout high-school and college, whilst they overcome heartbreak, loss and tragedy, discovering friendship and love along the way. What makes these books is the surrounding characters. Each couple have their own book(s), bu
Jen
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 My favorite of The Series So Far Stars

Wow! This wonderful offering rocked some serious and awesome shit as far as my book world is concerned. I didn't think I needed Cam and Lucy's story, but I most definitely did based on my reaction to this book. What can I say? Cam may be my next book boyfriend and there's nothing you can do about it!

I love the fact these two have loved each other for as long as they were old enough to fully understand what love was. I loved reading their book from the begi
Jaybirds MoreMunity : More Than Forever 14 38 Feb 13, 2016 08:32AM
Quick question 11 119 Nov 01, 2014 05:27AM
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
  • The Other Fish in the Sea (Grab Your Pole, #2)
  • Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)
  • Give Me Grace (Give Me, #3)
  • Finding Dandelion (Dearest, #2)
  • Becoming Calder
  • Full Measures (Flight & Glory, #1)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult Romance, and most of all, procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, playing house and binge watching Netflix.
She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel.

Jay lives in the subur
More about Jay McLean...

More Than (5 books)
  • More Than This (More Than, #1)
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
  • More Than Him (More Than, #3)
  • More Than Enough (More Than, #5)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
  • Starter for Ten
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • Scored
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
  • How to Love
    $8.74 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • The Paradise Guest House
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
“Because while she's so pre-occupied reading... I'm so pre-occupied reading her.” 109 likes
“Because it's eternal, the rise and fall of the sun. It's forever. Just like us” 73 likes