Start by marking “Penumbra: Equinox (The Witchwolf Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Penumbra: Equinox (The Witchwolf Chronicles #1)

Penumbra: Equinox

(The Witchwolf Chronicles #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
What would you do to keep your friends from falling into evil?

It wasn't a question the group of friends at Ulysses Grant Regional High School wanted to think about. With Vincent trying to hide his werewolf side, Alia and Coray having to deal with the unanticipated news that they are witches, and Coleen getting slammed with the news she's adopted, they have enough to worry
Published October 15th 2013 by JRA Stevens (first published October 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Penumbra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Penumbra

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Penumbra: Equinox (The Witchwolf Chronicles #1)
Brandy Rivers
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I tend not to read a lot about a story before jumping in and devouring a story. I was not disappointed. The characters are wonderfully fleshed out, they feel real and like people I would probably have hung out with in high school.

Definitely love Vincent, even if he’s made a few strange choices in his past. However, he makes up for it, so I can forgive him. Besides, who doesn’t love a werewolf.

Coray is an interesting character. He seems older for his years. This isn’t a bad thing, it gives him
Emily
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Penumbra: Equinox' (The WitchWolf Chronicles Book 1) by J. Rose Alexander is a fantastic read. I loved this story! Great start to a new series. This story is packed full of action, drama, twists and turns. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next. I can't wait to read the next book in this series! Highly recommend to all fans of paranormal, romance, new adult, vampires, werewolves, witches, and shifters.
Katherine Rhodes
Oct 15, 2013
Ainsley
Nov 29, 2015
Zahra
rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2017
J.
Oct 15, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicci Hartland
Pamela Beach
Aug 12, 2015
Valerie
Oct 08, 2017
Author a few poems here and there and several intermittently updated blogs, she lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and three cats. Chatter box, compulsive writer, bon vivant, stunt commuter, and a ninja in her dreams, J. Rose enjoys losing herself in the capes and masks of her superheroes and is always on the look out for a new adventure, on the page or in real life.

The Witchwolf Chronicles (4 books)
  • Penumbra: Solstice (The Witchwolf Chronicles #2)
  • The Art of Dying (The Witchwolf Chronicles, #3)
  • The Art of Living (The Witchwolf Chronicles #4)