Start by marking “Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, #3)

Pony Play

(Sealed with a Kink #3)

Jack’s life is typical—typical barely-there boyfriend, typical shitty job, typical tiny apartment in the city. But when Jack is dropped off at Wellbrooke Pony Farm in the middle of nowhere, his life goes from typical to interesting in two seconds flat. A handsome groom named Daniel teaches Jack that it’s okay to want more, to be cared for, and that sometimes, a city boy ju ...more
ebook, 1st edition, 47 pages
Published 2013 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pony Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pony Play

Start your review of Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, #3)
SheReadsALot
A Hearts On Fire Review

3.75 STARS--"I'm going to let you come, colt. Christen the stall."

*gallops wildly*

Sean Michael's "Pony Play" is book #3 from the standalone series Sealed with a Kink. And what a kinky little filly this was (I have so many bad horse jokes, it's not even funny...okay maybe a little)

This story is filled will pony play, penis piercings and enemas, oh my! I will admit this is not my first prance around the pony play paddock. However there was great equipment detail that I look
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Ponyplay first timer. Even vanilla readers could read this one.

Chokes on the cloyingly sweet ponyplay

The amount of unicorns prancing happily in a brightly lit meadow suffocates my brain. I am disappointed it's not what I have been expecting. So much for breaking in a new pony, it's more like the sweet surrender of an airhead.

Perhaps I am spoiled by all those dark hardcore ponyplay stories. There wasn't much to look forward to in this story. The interaction between the groom and his ponyboy lacks the intensity to engage me.  This is due to the groom aka tra
Em
Oct 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Not bad at all, although I would have liked the characters and story to have been more developed.
Vivian
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica-contemp, own
Very sweet, gentling of a new colt to the stables by a loving groom. Some nice kink, but too short. I need more character development and psychological exploration to really connect.
Elena
Wow! That was some intense pony play - poor Jack! ;)
But Daniel took such a good care of his colt :)

At the beginning I found it a bit disturbing that the MCs did't know each other at all, that Jack was actually dumped in a "pony farm" by his so-called friend, Billy, without even knowing what was in store for him.

I got even more freaked out when at the end of the story, after only 3 or 4 days some life-changing decisions are going to be made... (no way, right?!)
So, it's a bit too insta-everything
monika
2,5 ⭐️

too insta
Trix
Dec 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Skye Blue ☆*~゚ლ(´ڡ`ლ)~*☆
I think I'm going to go into a diabetic coma, from all the sugary sweetness in this story.

Who would'a thought that a pony play book would be sickeningly sweet. I'm all good with a light and fluffy sugary sweetness read here and there, but that was not what I signed what I was expecting...and unfortunately it wasn't a pleasant surprise.

I do still love Sean Michael books...I'll just forget all about this one.
Moonlite_Reader
Nov 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: favorite-mm
Really good, I just wish it was longer.
Serena Yates
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
This very aptly titled short story takes an interesting look at one of the role play kinks that are a little "farther out there", so to speak. There can be slight unease when thinking about one of the partners taking on the role of pretending to be an animal, just like with doggie play, but when I thought about it, it's still role play at the end of the day. And as long as both partners are consenting adults, what this story made me realize is that is isn't really all that different from any oth ...more
Tina
********** SORRY!! *********
This was my first ponyplay book, and I am sorry to say that I found it all a little to funny, so maybe I should stay away from the kind of books, or just use them when I'm feeling down!
 photo IMG_3132_zpsgtyixnhj.gif
Candice
Dec 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: are, m-m
Read on 12-5-13

This brought me WAY out of my comfort zone and I loved it. Seriously, pony play anyone? An actual pony farm with stables. ACK! I can't believe I am saying this, but I wished it was longer so I could see what happens next.
Dennie
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
This was a cute and HOT book. :)
Serena Yates
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
kerryann williams
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Fast paced yet well read book. Would love to see what else could've happened between the two with other ponies or the ex coming back. Book 3 in the series is put
together very well enough that I read straight through without putting it down.
Mary Dunlap
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Giddy up..I dont understand the kink

But the book was exciting and the kink was a little weird but to each it's own but he likes being a colt
Charly
Apr 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Needed more depth to satisfy me

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 5/10

PROS:
- This is a kink I haven’t read much about, and I enjoyed seeing something so out of the ordinary.
- Jack’s actions are written in such a way that he is portrayed similarly to a skittish horse, which I found fascinating.
- At first, I was apprehensive about the fact that Jack’s former partner arranged to have Jack immersed in such an unfamiliar situation without his permission. B
~SexyBookWorm~
Sean is at it again! This time we explore the surface of Pony Play! PP is a fairly unknown kink so it's nIce to have an author broaden our horizons!
This book follows a character who is unhappy in both his everyday as well as his love life. His bf drops him off at the Pony Ranch for training. Jack, or as he is called for almost the entire book, Colt is upset and confused as to why Billy brought him to this place only to leave him there alone. Colt is greeted by Daniel his Groom for his stay.
Dan
Asteropê
Never read a book about pony-play. I mean, I vaguely knew such a thing existed, but it wasn't at all on my radar. I found it interesting. I can see the appeal, especially with a Groom/Master like Daniel. He's very affectionate, understanding and kind. Even with the kink being a bit more out there (as far as these types of stories go), it was surprisingly sweet.
Crear Laymes
Mar 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Aww the story was very sweet one I enjoyed so much Jack meets the one groom Daniel who he shares a connection with and when they meet the sparks fly. Billy really is a true friend for Jack. Although I do wish the story was more developed and a little longer I really want to know what happens between them at the pony farm!
CB
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am not into pony play at all but since this is part of a series, and it's Sean Michael, I gave it a try and I am glad I did. Very sexy and entertaining!

There are currently 7 books in this series and they are all stand-alone. Each one is a fairly short read and they are very different so they can be read one right after the other or interspersed between other books.
Oct 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have to admit Sean Michael novellas are often very similar, but then I tend to read them when I'm in the mood for something like that.
This is a short, erotic read with a heavy dose of kink and multiple sex scenes - 'simple' and fun. Worth reading if you like similar stories by the author.
Katy Beth Mckee
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, erotic, series-books, m-m
This could have been a bad thing with someone being brought to the stable without even knowing what was going on. But even though it's a extreme place it ends up such a special story about the budding of a relationship.
Robyn
Apr 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Not quite what I was hoping for. Some great moments, a typical Sean Michael sub, and a quickly achieved happily ever after. I would have loved to see more actual pony play beyond these first 2 says of a 2 week journey.
Sara
Feb 21, 2014 added it
kindle edition.
Eve
Feb 28, 2014 added it
Shelves: horsey-play
The light side of pony play. Fluff and sugar.
Sue bowdley
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
As usual a good read from Sean x
texasmoocow
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, comtemporary, mm
Entirely too short but very good. I really enjoyed the encouragement & the gentleness between the main characters. ...more
Crystal
Oct 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Too short. A great scene. I wish the author would spend time developing this story further.
Nik
rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2014

• Beautiful Dreamer (Secret Desires #1)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Jack's Punishment (The Copper Horse, #2.1)
  • Ranch Daddy
  • Heel (Working Out The Kinks #2)
  • Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
  • The Stablegirl
  • Flawed Perfection
  • Embracing Faith (Embrace #1)
  • Friends Lovers and Family
  • Out Of Focus
  • Biker Daddy (Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale, #1)
  • Rules to Ignore (Davey's Rules, #7)
  • It's Still Just Us (It's just us, #2)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Rules for Loving (Davey's Rules #8)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Sealed with a Kink (9 books)
  • Plugs (Sealed with a Kink, #1)
  • Pushy Bottom (Sealed with a Kink #2)
  • Shaving (Sealed with a Kink #4)
  • Sounds (Sealed with a Kink #5)
  • Service (Sealed with a Kink, #6)
  • Boy (Sealed With a Kink, #7)
  • Bondage (Sealed with a Kink, #8)
  • Body Modifications (Sealed with a Kink, #9)

News & Interviews