Start by marking “Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)” as Want to Read:
Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)

Knights' Sinner

(The MC Sinners #3)

Jackson is always considered the 'softie'. He's the first to help people out when they're in need. He's President of the Hell's Knights and he figures it's about time he shows the world how much of a sinner he can be.

Serenity has a dark past. Secrets haunt her and she has no way of escaping them. Hogan is the only family she knows and life with him is brutal. And it's abo
Published October 23rd 2013

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,418 books — 2,717 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
646 books — 1,310 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3 Disappointed in Jackson's Actions Stars

photo 14337230_zpslc6odphe.gif

Lots of Spoilers

Why my Jackson why???? This book was so a 5 stars read for me until Jackson did something I just couldn't believe. It was too much and I couldn't come back to my happy place after it. So Serenity our heroine is the daughter of Hogan, Jackson and the club's enemy #1. She was sent by her POS father into the club to spy. Hogan beat the shit out of her and told her that if she didn't spy he would kill her best friend's little girl, and sin
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Finally!

That's all I could think as I read this book. Finally, a book in this series that was as good as I wanted it to be, as good as I knew it could be. For me anyway.

description

I love how two people can read the same book, feel completely opposite about it, and both still be totally valid and right.

From book #1 through book #2 in this series, all I could think was that they were almost right up my alley. They were almost awesome (by my snobby standards anyway).

After all, they had a lot of the ingredi
Debra
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

★★★★ 4 stars!

This series just keeps getting better and better… Knights' Sinner is the third and final book in the MS Sinners series by Bella Jewel and I think it's safe to say it was my favorite of the series. Even though I really liked Addi and Cade's story and I loved Spike and Ciara, I think Jackson and Serenity's story is the one that will stay with me the most.

Serenity is the twenty-five year old daughter of a monster. Hogan, her father, has terrorized her her entire life. He treats her li
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Great story, hot romance!

I’m really liking this MC series, it has terrific storylines and all the heat that you expect in a good MC romance. Serenity is the daughter of Hogan, the evil bastard who murdered Spikes wife in book 2. Spike and Cade blew up Hogan’s clubhouse at the end of book 2 in the hopes of killing him. However, Hogan survived and sends his daughter in to spy on Jackson’s club to get information so he can take out both Jackson’s and Spike’s MC’s since they are closely aligned.

Aft
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
JACKSON'S BOOK!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this series so damn much! I don't want it to be over!!!!

This is Jackson's book. and holy balls was it hot! I thought Spikes book was sexy..but this..damn..

Muff is probably may favorite character in the series..I love him..like really..LOVE HIM! so I'm stoked he gets a novella in December..I wish it was a full book but as we say down here in the south "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" I can't wait to read it!

I'm so looking forward to reading more from this author. espec
Alpha Possessive Heroes
description

I was surprised and quite hesitant when I found out Jackson is getting his own book. He was probably my least favorite guy in the series... I mean come on.. Yeah he's the President of the club but the guy is old and a pig! Ever since book one, I always saw him as an old man with a stinkin' beer belly. lol! But damn.. damn.. damn.. and damn.. after reading this book, gotta say that Jackson is one old hot piece of meat!!

He might be an old man and considered the "softie" but Jackson has a HUGE stam
Erth
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to read Jacksons book ever since that scene in book 2 where Ciara catches him, erm in the act so to speak! And he is just "ah **** it, I'm going back in"

And for me, this was the best book of the series!

Jackson, ah I love Jackson! Poor thing keeps getting caught buck naked though!

And Serenity just broke my heart! Right from the start, her reluctance to betray the people she has only just met, coupled with her disbelief that these men could be so kind as to take her in!

~~Janine looks conc
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
My favorite in the series.

After the hints we got in the second book about Jackson, I was really looking forward to his book….especially the ending which left me wondering what was going to go down.

Let me just start with one thing that I couldn’t understand from the beginning: how are you going to be a badass biker club and some chick rolls in and no one asks any questions?? No background check, no identification….nothing. My Scooby senses would have demanded I at least find out some basics.

Okay
Pam
5 stars
“Baby,” he murmurs, gripping me and hurling me up and into his chest...“You are the reason I fuckin’ breathe.

Serenity is left with no choice, driven by fear she has to do what she is told or else… Sent to gather information for her father, she relies on the soft heart of the club president to take her in where she can start to work on her father’s wishes, only the more time she spends with the MC the more she realizes they are nothing like her father’s club and soon guilt and
AJ
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HOT BIKER ROMANCE! I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Jackson and Serenity. OH. MY. GOD! This is, by far, my favourite of the series. I really liked the first two books, but I didn’t love them. And then this book came along and completely blew all of my expectations out of the water, I thought it was amazing!

And that’s probably because of Jackson. I just love him. He is the incredibly caring, soft hearted President of the Hell’s Knights MC, and his gentle yet ruthless nature is absolutely beautiful!!! He off
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
************* 5 AMAZING STARS *************

I could not wait to get to Jackson's story! And Bella Jewel you did not disappoint!!

This is my favorite it the whole series. I mean I loved Spike and all his "SPIKES". Cade was good to but JACKSON OMG!!*SIGNS*. He is such a softie but a badass as well.

Jackson and Serenity were absolutely amazing.

I love the age difference between the to characters. You can not go wrong with a HOT SEXY OLDER MAN!

Serenity and Jackson deserve some happiness in their lives b
Wendy
This one has been on my TBR for so freaking long. I love Bella Jewel and her MC series, but this book has always scared the pants off of me.

I finally did it though, but I can't say that this one is one of my faves. I was not a fan of Serenity, she really read as a bit of a dumb child and Jackson...yeah he was a huge asshole, though some of his reasoning was understandable. he just took things a bit too far ...at least that's how I feel.

My biggest problem was the heroine though, and I was afraid
Tzelina
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awesome read...I really liked it!! In my opinion it was by far the best one from Sinner series!!
Kim
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Well, well, well... Bella saved the best for last people!!!

Jackson's book!

I always kind of secretly wanted Jackson's book to get a better peek into his bubble. And we did. My biker 'cow bell' was being dinged throughout the whole book. This definitely has more of the biker MC aspect in it, thankfully. We know from books 1 & 2 that Jackson is that rare gem of a badass on the outside, will do anything for his club, never misses 'church', will do anything for his boys but is a complete soft
Ivana Azap Feješ
Serenity is the twenty-five year old daughter of a monster. Jackson is the president of the MC club. Let me just start with one thing that I couldn’t understand from the beginning: how are you going to be a badass biker club and some chick rolls in and no one asks any questions?? No background check, no identification….nothing. Menage is a deal breaker to me IF the main characters are at it. I'm having a hard time enduring the fact I enjoyed reading a menage because I seriously couldn't comprehe ...more
Chris- Bookaddict
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Bella ROCKED it with this series. She gave us Badass bikers, angst, heartache, love, and everything in between.. I am SO sad to see this series end. I will be waiting NOT so patiently for Muff's Novella in his POV in December....

“Sometimes love just ain’t meant to be for some people.”
“I don’t think that’s true,” I say softly. “I think everyone has someone.”

I absolutely LOVED this book the most of the three in the series.

We all dealt with Jackson in the first 2 books and we all know how badass
Angie **loves angst**
Oct 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it, biker
"I'm playing with fire, and I'm sure to get burned. There's no way around it. Someone is going to get hurt. Someone I love."

Older man + younger woman+ bikers+ lies+ hot sex= An enjoyable read for Angie

I gobbled this book up. I devoured this up faster than a plate of food on Thanksgiving.
So first let me say that you shouldn't read this without at least reading book two. Since its a series there are events in book two that serve as the catalyst for book three. Serenity is sent to the Hell's Kn
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
I wanted to read Jacksons book ever since that scene in book 2 where Ciara catches him, erm in the act so to speak! And he is just "ah fuck it, I'm going back in"

And for me, this was the best book of the series!

Jackson, ah I love Jackson! Poor thing keeps getting caught buck naked though!

Janine looks con
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Knights’ Sinner by Bella Jewel was the third book in the MC Sinners series.

Jackson was the Hell’s Knights President. He was forty and single with an adult daughter that he was recently reunited, book one, Hell’s Knights. His passion was his family and his MC.

Serenity was the twenty four year old daughter of the man who was trying to destroy the Hell’s Knights. The Hell’s Knights thought they killed him in the previous book, Heaven’s Sinners, but he survived and beat Serenity forcing her as a pla
Fre06 Begum
Oct 30, 2013 rated it liked it
I am not really a fan of this author but I was at a dead end with books and thought I would give this book a go. I liked the female lead a lot better then the other two in her previous books I personally do not like females who are too sexually advanced or clingy which the latter two displayed but this one had innocence and I liked it until she got all curious about having a ménage! I don't know but if I loved someone I would hate to share my body and trust me my hubby would have a heart attack ...more
Katie
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers
I've decided that when it comes to MC books, Bella jewel is totally in a class of her own. Loved this book, as well as the other books in the series !
Beth
4.5 Betrayal Stars

No secret here. I like bad boy motorcycle books. The worst kept secret on Goodreads. And this one...yes. Hello! The rough talkin', cussin', ever so loyal biker guys. My cup of Jack Daniels. And this one delivers. Like UPS it delivers.

In this, the third book in the series, we get Jackson's story. Jackson is a decent, caring guy who just happens to be the Prez of the Hell's Knights MC Club. He is trying to hold his club and his family together. Things are good except for that pe
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
“Sometimes love just ain’t meant to be for some people.”
“I don’t think that’s true,” I say softly. “I think everyone has someone.”

Since meeting Jackson in book 1 & discovering his kinky menage fetish side in book 2, I was happy to explore his soft, loving, & gentle side in book 3. Once again Bella Jewel does not disappoint!!!

Just the introduction to the story was rather dark & intense. Serenity literally lives in a world of hell thanks to her own father & she must do whatever in her power t
❤ Romance Novel Junkie  ❤
Overall = 3 stars
Story = 5 stars
Writing = 2 stars
Sizzle factor = 5 stars
Grammar & punctuation = 2 stars
POV* = 3 stars

I really like Bella Jewel's stories. In fact, I read her books really fast. However, as with the first two, she needs to find a good editor. Some people might not care, but I don't like being taken out of the story because I notice something incorrect. I'll only give one example, which is Jackson was called "Jack's" for short a couple of times. Why the apostrophe is in there, I do
Cat
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Cat by: V
Reread 11/2014
This book is by far the best in the series. The author definitely found her groove with this story; too bad the series is ending. Totally engrossing and sexy (sexy, sexy, sexy!!!!).
Harper Sloan
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hands down my favorite one in the series! Loved it.
Antonella
Apr 17, 2020 rated it liked it
I guess this series is not my jam!!
Glad I gave this author a chance but I still need to find a book that I love by her...
This was a pretty steamy too... threesomes, virgin heroine, older biker, family drama...there is a lot of it in it... hero's daughter joking about her father sex life is a bit disgusting for me, but it is consistency for her as I didn't like her at all in her book 1..

2,5 stars
Mitch C.
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rant-and-rave
I'll just get right into it. Menage is a deal breaker to me IF the main characters are at it. I'm having a hard time enduring the fact I enjoyed reading a menage because I seriously couldn't comprehend why the fuck I can tolerate it. But like I've said, if the main characters are doing the deed, no fuck no.

I gave it a 4-star because no matter how descriptive that menage thing (which effin' burns in my head), I couldn't just overlook the fact that this novel has a good storyline. Semi-predictable
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: october-2013
4 stars

I really enjoyed this book!! I woke up this morning and felt like reading a biker book. This book is the best in the series and much hotter!! Wow ;)

Look forward to reading more books by this author.
Barbara Salard
**********5 Bad-Ass Stars**********would give 10 stars if I could***** AMAZING

This is the last book of the MC Sinners Series and although I am very sad to see it end I have to say Bella Jewel has saved the BEST for last. This book is beyond words. This is Jackson and Serenity's book. Jackson is the prez for the Knight's MC and Addison's (from the 1st book) father. He is a total sweetheart (but still a badass)& takes care of his family. This book takes off directly after Spike and Ciara's book (
Mature bikers 1 39 Jul 27, 2014 04:20PM

• Knox's Stand (The Last Riders #3)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Viper's Run (The Last Riders, #2)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Razer's Ride (The Last Riders, #1)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Shade's Fall (The Last Riders, #4)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #2)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

The MC Sinners (3 books)
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
  • Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)

News & Interviews

“When you have two paths, both that end in pain, there isn’t really a choice. You just have to choose which one you can live with the easiest.” 26 likes
“Life is life. We don’t get to choose how it goes, we just deal with it.” 23 likes