Start by marking “Wanted Always (Xander Barns #2)” as Want to Read:
Wanted Always (Xander Barns #2)

Wanted Always

(Xander Barns #2)

Author's note 'This book is a dark satire. It contains coarse language and includes violent and sexual scenes that may be offending. Recommended for ages 18+'

I never said I was perfect.....but damn it, I really did it this time! I fell for his ways again!
And the award for dumbest girl in the world goes to.....ME!

Again!

Twenty two year old Marisa Gellys thought the weekend
ebook, 1
Published October 22nd 2013 (first published October 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wanted Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted Always

Start your review of Wanted Always (Xander Barns #2)
Coco.V
Sep 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (9/18/2019)! ...more
iamo  ut lego
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with this series I though book one was good but book two is Better, Funnier, more twisted and gripping I did not want to put this down. This is the kind of book that makes you happy, smile from ear to ear, smile mischievously and laugh do hard you think you will pass out from lack of air.

I have never been so fascinated by a book character as much as I do Xander the guy does something to me. I freaking adore Marisa she really comes into her own in this book she is do bad ass at
Anna Walsh
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I dont even know what to make of this series, but im saying that in a good way! I read 'always wanted' in august and i've just finished 'wanted always' today, reading it in less than 24hours.

Okay so first of i like marisa her character is very different to most girls around that age I've read about, you see during this book the way she matures and learns to fend for herself. Some of the things she does are so outrageous and hilarious i cant even describe!

Xander, Xander, Xander... What do i
Stefanie
Honestly I have no idea where to start with this review so I will give you my thoughts on the characters and hopefully that helps.
Marisa....so much stronger in this book than in the first book. She is realizing her worth and telling ppl just what she thinks. Especially her itch of a mother (who I can't stand) who I wish I could slap. I'm glad she decided that she needed a grown up job and is gonna work as Xander's personal assistant cause working at the local ice cream parlor wasn't working.
Deborah
Nov 12, 2013 rated it did not like it
I read Always Wanted and I must admit I was intrigued it wasn't what I expected and yes I wanted more, I downloaded the sample of this book and it wasn't what I expected again but telling myself it was only 1.24 I decided to go for it, mistake, while these characters may have been quirky and interesting in the short book here they're just annoying. One of the main problems for me was that I just didn't like any of them, the only one that seemed in any way normal was Liam and I'm not even sure ...more
Dianne
Nov 10, 2013 rated it liked it
I do have to admit I did like this better than the first one. It was funny when Marisa finally learned how to stick up for herself. It made me laugh at the garden party. I'm actually kind of hoping there is a third book because so many things were left unsaid I want to know who Marisa ends up with.
Heather Mahoney
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh god! This book is very interesting? However, I could not put it down! Impatiently waiting for book 3 to be released!
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
Oct 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Reviewed at Lost In A Book

3.5 's

Okay, see, here's the thing. The minute I say something like "I don't squee" or "I don't fangirl" or "I don't do gifs", I find myself doing those things not long after. I should have known better when I said "I don't rate with half stars". Look up! Do you see what I've done? There are some books that just turn me into a big "liar, liar, pants on fire". This one is latest to join that club.

I was just torn. I liked this book, but I thought it was better than 3
Lietzel
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Overall I enjoyed this book. However-and Sarah please don't hate me for this-the first half was a little slow. There just didn't seem to be a lot happening at first and it didn't flow as well for me. We got to know the main character more, but it was a little much on her feelings. That said, the rest of this book was great.

I loved Demetria, she so needs to be hospitalized and it's great. It was fun when Marisa learned how easily manipulated she can be because of the head case she is.

Candice Harris
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SO funny. If this doesn't make you laugh, I don't know what will.
I'm glad this story plays out this way. I love the brother and I really hope the next one is eve better. I love that the female lead is way stronger then she was in the first book. I laughs so much with the comments she makes to that beats mother telling her she's her daughters lesbian lover. SO fricken funny!!!
She's still getting played by Xander but now its a little different. Looking forward to the next..
Please, please, let
Turtlefrog
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
This book was hilarious. Funnier than Always Wanted. Marisa is kick ass and I love her character. I can't wait to continue this story.
If only I can find where the next book is available.
Liz
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A completely bonkers read. Xander has only got better as a character, makes me snort with laughter pretty much every time he pops up in the story. Marisa's life just seems to be spiralling out of control in this book.
Arlene
Apr 07, 2014 marked it as to-read
Where can I buy this book?
Stacy Joslyn
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! The humor is laugh out loud, as is the blog!
M
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2nd in series

This is a cute series. Rich, gorgeous twin brothers have nothing in common but a girl. A poor with Mommy issues.
Janette Salgado
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book had me running up and down! OMG so much drama! Can't wait to read what else Xander has up his sleeves and what will happen w/ Marisa and Liam!!!
Donna
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Easy read, not the greatest story line, but it has you wanting to find out what happens, It ends suddenly that you have to read the next one
Liz
Jan 20, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm still not sure where this is going, but I like the addition of Liam.
Hannah
rated it did not like it
Nov 13, 2013
Katie
rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2013
Hell yeah! 5 14 Oct 27, 2013 04:13PM

• The Naughty List (Make Mine A Menage, #1)
  • Possessive Daddy
  • Burning Offer (Trevor's Harem, #1)
  • Forever His (In the Dark, #1)
  • Three Under the Tree
  • A Seductive Kiss (Falling for Sakura, #1) (The Princetons)
  • The Pawn (Endgame, #1)
  • Schooled (Travesty, #1)
  • Steel My Heart (Sons of Steel Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • His Secret Muse (His Muse, #1)
  • Owned by the Hitman (Hitman #1)
  • A Seductive Proposal (Falling for Sakura, #2) (The Princetons)
  • A Seductive Love (Falling for Sakura, #3) (The Princetons)
  • The Sexy Boss: Sedition (The Sexy Series)
  • Intimate Geography (The Compass, #2)
  • Coerced: Blackmailed by the Billionaire (Billionaire Buchanan Romance, #1)
  • Personal Geography (The Compass, #1)
  • Property of Drex #2 (Death Chasers MC, #2)

Xander Barns (5 books)
  • Always Wanted (Xander Barns #1)
  • Calling Forever (Xander Barns #3)
  • Calling Ms. Kensington (Xander Barns #3.5)
  • Forever Calling You (Xander Barns #4)
“Come and get it bitch. I've been waiting to do this all night, maybe for my entire life. That's right, I time traveled from the future. I've just come back from visiting you at the hospital where I put your nasty ass!” 1 likes