Start by marking “Three Words, Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours” as Want to Read:
Three Words, Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours

Three Words, Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours

(Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours #1)

Chanel Courtney Chua has it all! She’s pretty, rich, and very much in love with her childhood sweetheart and boyfriend. But her happy world soon crumbles when her boyfriend cheazts on her and leaves, her best friend turns against her and their family business falls close to bankruptcy.

Mass Market Paperback, Pop Fiction, 204 pages
Published September 17th 2013 by Summit Books

To ask other readers questions about Three Words, Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours, please sign up.
Patrice Lavandero hindi po kaya magbasa dito. :) Parang mga reviews lang dito. Yung read na sinasabi diyan is natapos ng basahin :p So yuuun.

Aira
Oct 29, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: tagalog-books
"Sometimes, for you to see today's possibilities, you need to close your eyes and forget yesterday's pain."

I may be spoiling the story so if you haven't read it yet, I strongly advice you to STOP and read up to this point only.

description

Oh my god, this story is the queen of all cliches.

Beautiful rich girl with rich boyfriend who are very much in love with each other... CHECK!

Beautiful rich girl meets another equally rich guy (and a broody, mysterious one) and starts to develop a love-hate relationship w
Patrice Lavandero
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wattpad, 4-stars
THIS THING CONTAINS SPOILERS

Chanel Courtney Chua meets Kean Patrick Tolentino Padua .

A book made by a female writer known as Jade Margarette Pitogo . Another praise for a filipino writer!

Of course, All I can say about this book - well, some parts- is predictable but that doesn't mean I hate it!

For such a short story, I was really absorbed by the book that I finished it in two hours!
It's a good read, actually, and very cheesy!

KFC

Now that I read this book - Three Words, Eight Letters, Say
justin cruzana
Apr 26, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bad
FUCK IT. FUCK IT ALL.
FUCK MY FUCKING CASH FOR WASTING IT ON THIS AWFUL, VERY AWFUL, BOOK.
Want to know why?

THIS BOOK IS THE SUPERIOR STORY OF CLICHE, THE GODDESS OF CLICHE, THE TOP IN THE CLICHE HIERARCHY.
CLICHE, CLICHE, PATHETIC, AND CLICHE!
I mentioned cliche four times, right? But mentioning that it was cliche sixty nine times would never be enough.

I will spoil some parts because I hate it so much and it was pretty obvious that the guy, whatever his name is, Kean perhaps? Died.

I have a distas
Maui Rochell
Three Words Eight Letters Say It I'm Yours: Don't Let Go.

I liked the story at some point even though there's a lot of characters involved in Kean and Courtney's love story! There's the ex-boyfriend who tried to get Courtney back but failed to do so. There's also her bestfriend, Jacob, CK and even Kean's mother. I am just annoyed with that part.

Kean, besides being so quiet and loner in the start became the guy every girl dreams to have! He has it all! But then, the universe still finds a way to
Josephine L.
Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours is one of the best. I was reading it knowing how would the story ends. But still...it made me cry a river.

Kean Patrick Tolentino Padua, a heartthrob and so in love with Chanel Courtney Chua. He cursed and he can make you scream in annoyance. But these traits couldn't change the fact that he is every girl's dream boy.

Chanel Courtney Chua has all the traits that every guy would die to have. She trusted her heart to Kean and she never regrets it. But
Bianca Yumul
i like how the story keep their readers perky. though it was pretty predictable, it was quirky and humorous, a book that will take away your stress at some times. however i would deeply suggest the tense of the narration with present tense rather than past. like the shopaholic books by sophie kinsella. the book's tense wasn't consistent all thoughout the story it bugged me.
but going back to the story, it was fun to read with its sweet innocent teenage romance that a lot love about. the kind of a
Liferhymes
I planned to buy Interim Goddess of Love, when I saw this at the bookstore. I got curious and since I promised myself to read a lot, and gave myself the pleasure of having my own copy--I bought it.

The first two Chapters, it was really great. I admit, I had fun reading how she met Kean and how perfect herself was. But the later part was...gosh, cliche, and I got really bored. All I ever wanted was to get to the last page and keep it where it suppose to be.

And I hate the ending, I hate them dying
Riri
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-reads
So much happened that sometimes I feel like it's a summary of a 12book or whatever series. It feels like a summary of a bigger story.

This book really have a whole lot of potential if only it was written better. It has the emotions that would really bring the reader to an edge or whatever, but everything happens too fast.
hariaL Grace
Jan 11, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ugh, 2014, contemporary
This book is filled with cliches, annoying characters, and an unnecessary death.
Allyssa Albino
what happend to the cover, ugh, anyways okay lng nmn yung story medyo di lang realistic at cheese hays bakit ba laging ganto ending ng mga wattpad na nababasa ko
Heidi Quintua
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How to read this?
Eriel Micabani
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, five-stars, borrowed
You can find more reviews at Galactic Book Reviews

Summary:

Chanel Courtney Chua has it all! She’s pretty, rich, and very much in love with her childhood sweetheart and boyfriend. But her happy world soon crumbles when her boyfriend cheats on her and leaves, her best friend turns against her and their family business falls close to bankruptcy.

Throughout all this, only Kean, the cool and seemingly broody heartthrob, never leaves her side. But how will they end up together if fate seems hell-bent
Fiella Andrada
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
This story really knows how to make a person feel happy, lonely, sad, excited, and loved. As you read, you will notice that you slowly give in as if this story was real. What I loved about it is because it NEVER fails to keep you on the edge of your seat as each chapter unfolds. :)

Do not go further if you have not read the story yet.

KEAN PATRICK TOLENTINO PADUA
-broody, heartthrob, rich, "siga", popular, and snob. Who would've thought that this stone-hearted person will fall for a girl who has a
Veronica Hualde
I haven't read the Wattpad version so i can't compare between the two, regardless of the medium used. As for the book, the story was quite fast-paced so much that one can't help but felt cheated of the romantic scenes (just my two cents).I felt the ending was sort of rushed as expected with the limited pages.It was a bit disappointing when Kean promised to hold-on to their love but ended up succumbing marrying the woman his mom plead for him to marry. However, the story itself is a light-read bo ...more
Diene Barium
Oct 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So my beloved Kean's been published now but it seems like the way it was written in Filipino was much better. But still, I haven't gotten that far from the pages of the published book. weehee you should buy it folks! :)

Chanel loves deeply. She gives her hundred percent trust to people she cared about. Then her heart got broken.

Kean's a distant man. A lonely ma who misses his mom. A man who would push people away. Then one day he falls in love.

Will they're love life change and take their friends
Tiara
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
It's cheesy, corny, and clichéd. But there's something about it that will make you wanna read until the end. I guess it's the fact that we are suckers for romance and happy endings (though some of us won't admit it) and we just wanna know if they had their share of happily ever after in spite of. Perhaps give courage to those afraid to love or give hope for the ones pining for the love of their lives, or even without a happy ending, the thoughts pondered about love, loss, and everything else tha ...more
Yuchiyo
Dec 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: wattpad-books
Three Words, Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours will always be one of my favorites. I could still remember when I read the Filipino version, I need to stop reading it when I discovered that Kean is going to die, I just can't accept it. I just recently finish reading the Filipino version. HAHA. Coward. Lol.

The English translation of the book came out better than the original. Sorry about that. I enjoyed the English one way better. The emotions of the character weren't that dragging and kind of
Rissi
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad
Well, as of today, this is my favorite novel sa wattpad. I remember nung di pa siya napupublish, Inaabangan ko bawat scenes. Naranasan ko rin magpuyat coz I cant get enough, gusto ko malaman yung susunod na mangayari It made me whirl, it made me cry, it made me feel like I could also have that love story. The author, grabe sobrang effective niya, lalo na tong book version. Pakiramdam ko ako si Courtney! Alam niyo yung feeling na kahit ganoon yung mga nangyari, love na love ko pa rin si Kean Padu ...more
Kevin
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
(DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE ONLY MY OPINIONS)

Okay, so I read the book and it was such a drag! I liked the beginning but when the arranged marriages, sloppy plot twists, and excruciatingly overdramatic clichès arrived I just speed read the remaining 50 pages. Goodness, I just can't even...

The only thing that I really liked about this book was the heartbreaking conclusion. Totally unexpected and just wow.

I won't be continuing on with the other books that's for sure.
Diene Barium
Oct 07, 2013 rated it did not like it
It wasn't as good as the one on wattpad. It broke my heart. Kulang. Bitin. Iba. Ansakit sa puso. Pero at least na publish sya. Yung book para kasing nirush talaga. Hay hay hay. Still Love it though.

<3 KEAN <3
Ida
Oct 03, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Read the published, english version. And it's not my cup of tea. :(
Eunice Maglaque
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Koureans!! <3 I love their chemistry. This book made me cry so much! Those times where I was screaming at my iPod.. Aaah... Good old times.. I recommend this book to everyone.
Vernaalexadapat
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alexa
I cried much for this...
Angel Acapulco
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad
To be honest, among all the wattpad books that I've already read, this is my favorite one. For me, this rank 1st among all the wattpad books that I've read.
Lovely Jean
this story is the best
Mnemosyne
Jan 31, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I loathe Chanel for being so bitchy.
Job
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Took a break from reading Game of Thrones so I opted for this light read.
Jae Si
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWESOME. :)
Liana
Jan 27, 2014 added it
this book is really nice
how would i open the book 1 19 Jul 02, 2014 03:55PM

• The Despicable Guy
  • Tamako Sia
  • What's In Your Heart
  • A Place in Time
  • Secretly Married
  • A Hundred and One Reasons
  • Baka Sakali
  • Sadist Lover (Sadist Lover, #1)
  • She Died
  • The Bet
  • From This Day Forward
  • My Prince
  • Interim Goddess of Love (Interim Goddess of Love, #1)
  • A Kiss In The Rain
  • 548 Heartbeats
  • Vince's Life The Next Chapter: Getting Over Andrea

Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours (2 books)
  • Three Words, Eight Letters, If I Say It, Will I Be Yours? (Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours, #2)