Start by marking “Shedding Sadness” as Want to Read:
Shedding Sadness

Shedding Sadness

Richie Rainwater is tasked with giving clients new identities through the Witness Security Act. But when a mysterious woman comes waltzing into his office one morning, he finds himself running to try to protect her - and himself. And through the brief but tenacious relationship he forms with her, Richie finds he may too be in need of a new identity.

Thriller, Mystery, Roman
Paperback, First Edition, 384 pages
Published December 3rd 2012 by SpaceBrew Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shedding Sadness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shedding Sadness

Amy
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It’s been more difficult than normal for me to write this review because the characters have made me a tad nostalgic for some of my old friends … the type that make you feel good about yourself because they like and enjoy you because of (rather than in spite of) your little quirks. On the surface, this is the story of a man who gets more involved in helping a woman change her identity than he planned. But at its very heart, this is the story of getting to know people, learning to love them in sp ...more
Nathan Coops
Dec 20, 2013 added it
Shelves: abandoned
I am not putting any stars on this review because I haven't finished it yet and I don't think that would be fair.

I started this book because a friend recommended it highly. It was her type of book. Unfortunately it wasn't for me. The writing style was challenging. The author has a way of using the English language in ways that I have never seen, and while it was entertaining, it was also distracting.
Example: "He resolved to running back and getting the rental car, then scouring the land with th
Kellie
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
Shedding Sadness is one of Spacey’s best books. The suspense is incredible. It will keep you wanting for more. The characters are taken on one wild adventure after another as they embark on a desperate journey, and soon find they are running for their lives. I love the fast moving storyline of this book. Very thrilling!

I thoroughly enjoy Spacey’s inspired character development. His characters are so rich and full of life. I loved reading about the characters getting to know each other and becomi
Space
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
This was better than I remember it being the first time. It's a standalone book - a different set of characters than Spacey's normal group, but they're good. An interesting read full of plenty of action, suspense and yes, romance. There's a lot of love going around in this book. But it's good. This book was a tribute to a real person too, from what I hear. Based on a true person from the author's life.
Steppy
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic read. Action packed and makes you want to keep turning pages as fast as you can. You attach to the characters as if you were best friends with them. They cry, you cry, they laugh, you laugh, they become captured and afraid, you feel as though you're captured and fearing for your life. The entire journey through Shedding Sadness is a great read and you feel as though you are living it as you read.
Katrina Williams
Dana
Marina Marisha
Sandra Gest
Nov 04, 2013
Brandon was born in Dallas, Texas in the first half of the seventies. And try as he might to escape, he's been confined to Texas ever since. He graduated from high school and tried college for a while, but quickly realized that wasn't in the cards for him. He joined the Air Force and served four years working on B-1 bombers and C-130s for a while before changing career fields and going to work in ...more