Start by marking “T-Rex Troubles” as Want to Read:
T-Rex Troubles

T-Rex Troubles

3.46  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Warning: This is a tale of monster sex. This story was written to unlock your darkest fantasies and innermost desires. It is not for the faint of heart and is not your mother's erotica. All of the sexual descriptions found in this book are very explicit in nature. It's not suitable for someone under 18 years of age. Read at your own risk.

In a land before time, Layla hunts
Published September 3rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about T-Rex Troubles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about T-Rex Troubles

Jessica
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wtf
UPDATE: This is officially the most popular Goodreads review I've ever written, and it's about dinosaur smut. I'm not sure what this says about me (or about you people-- hah), but thank you! I read this stuff so you don't have to :)

A few thoughts about T-Rex Troubles:

It's not fair to call this a book; it's more of a short story. In spite of this, it was worth every penny of the $2.99 I paid for it. Why, you ask, would I spend actual money on this? After all, $2.99 could buy a lot of things-- a c
Steph Sinclair
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: This is a Kindle lending title, so I'm sending it to Kat because I'm the best co-blogger ever!
Recommended to Steph by: Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
What an orgasmic read! Thank you to Christina (Reader of Fictions) for recommending me this... interesting... book! But really, it's more of a short story since it's only 19 pages long. I'm not gonna lie, for $2.99 I expected something a little longer (PUN TOTALLY INTENDED).

This is the latest craze in erotic stories and I've seen karen reviewing them here and there. Something about Raptors and Octopuses. But T-Rexes?? How is that possible, I wondered?! Their arms are so tiny...

photo littlehands_zps84302deb.png

How can they gras
Andrew Shaffer
HOW TO WRITE A BESTSELLER:*

Step 1: Find something that no one is having relations with, such as a dinosaur, centaur, or toaster oven.

Step 2: Write and publish a 17-page ebook featuring someone having relations with that thing.

Step 3: Profit!

*This book and others by "Sims" have leapt to the top of the Kindle charts this week following media coverage by Buzzfeed, NPR, E!, Perez Hilton, and New York magazine.
Becky
So today, I read all of TRex Troubles. Yup. *Shakes head*.

I heard about dino erotica when listening to a Bookriot podcast, I shared this information with some of the people at work, and, unfortunately, it’s become my legacy but also a really wonderful running joke. It was one of my co-workers birthdays, and one of our other co-workers presented him with this really neat children’s dinosaur fact birthday card, and a binder, which contained the unabridged version of T-Rex Troubles.

So, obviously,
MaryReadsRomance
Still laughing just from the reviews... Sorry but will not read...
Bea
Oct 08, 2013 marked it as will-not-read
Are you serious?
Tess Burton
Reading a book from this series with a friend does not make the content funnier or more bearable.
It just makes you both feel unclean.
Loz
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
I kept seeing this floating around on the internet's funny pages, so I thought why the hell not?

I'll tell you why the hell not, it's pretty damn expensive for what it is at £1.99. But I was curious so I bought it anyway. It's OK....

Not as explicit as I thought, not as long as I thought and not as funny as I'd hoped. Firstly I don't really understand the explicit warnings on erotica; if something is marketed as erotica you would bloody well hope it's going to be explicit! To me by saying erotica
Loránd
Mar 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
I set out to read this as comedy, because let's face it, could you really read it otherwise?

And I was thoroughly surprised to find that it was absolutely hilarious! The writing was terrible, the "characters" were laughable, and the plot was just plain ridiculous. Nonetheless, the amount of laughter that this short story managed to generate was absolutely staggering.

If you're really curios about what bad literature is like, and you don't want to commit to a 300+ page book, or even lengthier serie
Paganalexandria
Oct 03, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: crazy-funny
Why do I want to read this? This seems so hilarious. This is so not my thing, but it's calling me LOL
erinlouise
rated it did not like it
Oct 03, 2013