Start by marking “Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)

Castle Hill

(On Dublin Street #3.5)

4.20  ·  Rating details ·  15,791 ratings  ·  1,042 reviews
A Joss and Braden Novella

Braden Carmichael never imagined he’d fall as hard and as fast as he did for Jocelyn Butler. He also could not have anticipated how difficult it would be to convince her to give in to love. But now that he has her, he’s never letting go. He’s got it all planned—the passionate proposal, the dream wedding, the sexy Hawaiian honeymoon—even the perfect
Published December 3rd 2013 by NAL (Intermix)

To ask other readers questions about Castle Hill, please sign up.
Lashuri Chan I think you should at least read the first book before reading this since it's the start of their story unless you want to jump right into their…moreI think you should at least read the first book before reading this since it's the start of their story unless you want to jump right into their relationship and marriage.(less)

·  15,791 ratings  ·  1,042 reviews

Blacky *Romance Addict*

Braden and Joss

This was beautiful!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The first half was uber sweet and hot, the second half was angsty and emotional, and overall this novella was just perfect <3

I loved the little reminders of book one, in fact, I went and re-read some favorite parts from On Dublin Street <3

Braden <3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For all lovers of the series, this is not to be missed!

Christy
Nov 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo eda9f226-dc11-4d59-9f02-30ff74c86180_zps4b9ba194.jpg

Braden Carmichael one of my first and favorite book boyfriends! I was so happy when I saw we were getting a Braden (and Joss) novella! On Dublin Street is an amazing read and you must read it before reading this.

Braden and Joss are both so funny and cute together! I just adore them!
“You’re my everything. You know that right?”
“You don’t need to sweet-talk me to get sex, babe.”
My eyes smiled. “Well that kind of knowledge could have saved me months of uncomfortable expressions of love.”

After
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

My Thoughts:

ღ BRADEN!! and Joss of course...sooo amazing! If you loved them before, you will really love them after reading this. There is just no other couple like them.

description

ღ For most of the book, I was happy, smiling and sighing and oh mying!! I loved all the romantic things (the black cab ~sigh~) but I really liked the sexy things! (The airport scenes were great!)

ღ But...I really was NOT expecting "it". As soon as the first "bout" happened, my stomach dropped and I just knew, knew...wel
Catarina
4,5 “I missed you. Braden!” Stars

In this novella we finally saw what happened after the end of “On Dublin Street”.
From Braden’s proposal in the same taxi they met (isn’t that sweet?), to the wedding and with a little of their married life, we can finally read what we always have wanted to read.

description

And no, we don’t miss the steam that we got used to un the first book.
They’re hot as ever!! :D

description

This will be a short review for a short story: I loved it. Yeah, that’s basically it.
I loved their book a
AJ
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am a mad fan of On Dublin Street, obsessed with anything and everything to do with one of my top book boyfriends ever – the Fuckhot Scot, Braden Carmichael. Damn, I love this man! He is confident, sexy, has a Scottish brogue and, yes, he is fuck-hot.

“Am I hot now?” he asked, his voice low and rumbling with arousal as his fingers slipped beneath my panties.
I arched into his touch, bracing my hands on his chest. “Baby, you don’t know how to be anything else.”

See – even Joss thinks so *dreamy
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-boyfriends
Braden Carmichael remains a top book boyfriend for this reader. He wore a kilt…enough said!

description

This novella had it all for me. There was steam (written to perfection) I loved the shower scene, the airport bar scene, well you get the gist of it. There were tender moments as well as some truly funny and truly heart breaking scenes.

This couple has come a long way and readers will swoon and get a bit nervous by some realistic miscommunication. (Usually miscommunication drives me crazy and sometimes feel
☆ Sammy ☆彡
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Castle Hill is a short but sweet novella that follows Braden and Joss after the events of On Dublin Street. You get a glimpse into his perfect proposal, the wedding, and what married life is like for the two of them. As usual, no marriage is perfect and there are misunderstandings and angst along the way.

My Thoughts
I loved it! I have really missed Braden and Joss and it was so much fun to catch up with them =) The banter between the two of them was hilarious and Joss and Braden are HOT together
♥Rachel♥
Oct 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-e-book
Castle Hill was a perfect catch up with one of my favorite couples, Braden and Joss. Getting to witness their most important moments filled me with joy.

On Dublin Street we were fast forwarded to Braden and Joss’ wedding and didn’t get to see the beautiful proposal or what happened after the wedding. Seeing all of that in this novella brought back every reason why I loved this couple so much in the first place. Their sizzling chemistry, intense passion and their desperate love that they share is
Michelle
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing

As much as I love every book in this series, nothing compares to Joss & Braden. This novella was just the icing on the cake.

"But Braden knew I loved him.
Sometimes I wondered, though if he knew how much. I wondered if he knew that just watching him sleep made me scary happy, breathless even. I wondered if he knew that he was absolutely, without a doubt, everything to me."

I loved how unconventionally this was written. This was chopped into segments, each event outlined. Joss still stru
Geri Reads
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

It was wonderful to catch up with Braden and Joss again; see Braden's proposal, their subsequent marriage and their honeymoon. Braden is still shit-hot and Joss is finally allowing herself to be fully happy. Of course, just when you think all is well in paradise, drama ensues.

I really had fun reading this novella. This is definitely a must-read for all ODS fans.
This was an adult contemporary romance novella featuring Joss and Braden.

Joss was okay in this, but Braden’s behaviour wasn’t as nice; totally ignoring your pregnant wife is not very nice.

The storyline in this was about Braden proposing to Joss, them getting married and going on their honeymoon, and then them finding out that they were pregnant – all stuff that was touched on in the other books, but this time was from Joss’ perspective. This was an okay story, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as th
Auntee
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of the series
Can't get enough of these two, even though Braden had an asshole moment or two, and Joss started letting the old fears get to her. There's a proposal, a wedding, a (scorching hot) honeymoon...but all is not sunshine and roses (yet) with Braden and Joss. Joss is still struggling with fears that she's going to muck up the relationship, and Joss and Braden's lack of communication about what they want for their future threatens the marriage. (view spoiler) ...more
Brenna
With On Dublin Street being one of my very favorite contemporary romances because of one of my top book boyfriends ever - BRADEN CARMICHAEL, I knew I had to read this novella ASAP!

We know what happens in the epilogue of ODS and I was so happy with how it ended, but I just can’t say no to more Braden. Castle Hill gives us a front row seat for all of the big moments we didn’t have a chance to see. From the proposal, to the wedding, to the honeymoon, and some after. I really love how this was set u
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5--Drama Filled--Stars!

I thought this was going to be like an extended epilogue....

You know...full of hearts and rainbows and flowers and weddings and honeymoons and hot sex.

Yeah....

There was a wedding. And there was a honeymoon. And there was SOME hot sex. But what happened to all of the other sex?!?! The almost airport bathroom sex for one??

Everything was fine and dandy until Joss had to (view spoiler)
Chrissa
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh my freaking GOOODDDD!!!

description

Brace yourselves because BRADEN CARMICHAEL IS BAACCKKK!!!!

description

Castle Hill: A Joss and Braden Novella!!!

Squeaaaallll! Can't wait for this one!! I'm going to fall in love all over again! ❤

**********************

Oh and here's a TEASER that will surely leave you panting for more!!! Haha. --> http://www.samanthayoungbooks.com/201...
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 27.10.2016
God, I adore this short stories/novels of Braden and Jocelyn. I love that Samantha Young gave us more from them, and I do hope we get more in the future, because one can never get enough of In Dublin Street's favorite couple (at least my favorite couple in the series).
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Oct 04, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMG!!! More Joss and Braden!!! ABSOLUTELY YES!

description
Castle Hill is a novella (#2.5) in Samantha Young's contemporary adult romance series titled On Dublin Street. Each book in this series centers on a different couple's romance with cameos by past/future characters. I have enjoyed some of these books better than others but Joss and Braden's story will never get old in my opinion. Although Castle Hill is technically a novella, I consider it the ultimate epilogue for their story in the first book On Dublin Street.

Castle Hill is beautiful, lovely, r
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
(BR with Patty)

photo 36840166-55dc-4099-a16a-1f5f3d0b82f2.jpg

photo d1894006-72be-481f-9ab0-d285d5a319a2.jpg

Braden Carmichael is still one of the sexiest book boyfriends ever! Just so damn hot!!! Love him!!! In this short story we get Braden's marriage proposal, the wedding, an the honeymoon in Hawaii. Braden and Joss have it together, and are finally on the same page. They are so in love,and happy and excited for their future together. They have a bit of drama, but what book isn't complete without a little angst. ;) I thought this book had a wonderful HEA & I really enjoyed it!
Ellie
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, novella
I loved on Dublin Street and when I learned that Joss and Braden will get a novella, I was excited to read it. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me and left me disappointed.

The story was rushed and it included far too many things for its short length - the proposal, the wedding, the honeymoon, (view spoiler). They were not developed in depth and their presentation was rather superficial. The story is told from Joss' POV, yet it feels detached, emotionally distanced.
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
5 stars

Ah my Braden is in it so of course this deserves the full 5 stars. This novella is like an extended epilogue for Joss and Braden.

I thought I would be annoyed with Joss, but actually it was Braden's turn to be insecure. I loved how in such a short book I manage to feel happy, grin like an idiot, angsty and on the verge of crying.

A quick sexy novella that you wouldnt want to miss if you are a Braden fan *sighhhh*
KatLynne
Another hot, sexy read following Brandon and Joss' journey. Loved it!
Plamena
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘I love Braden’ Stars

“Life isn’t perfect, we aren’t perfect, but I’m telling you now, Jocelyn, we’re indestructible.”

I missed Braden Carmichael like crazy!!! On Dublin Street is one of my favourite books and Braden and Jocelyn are one of my favourite book couples! Their story is beautiful, sweet and romantic! Also...a little heartbreaking but at least this novella is focused on their Happy Ever After :)

It is rather short...I just need more and more! If they are 30 books about Braden...I WI
Kara
Nov 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Short novella with the ever lovely Braden & Joss. I would've loved more... This one left me wanting more sexy, lusty, romantic times.
 Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss (book blog)

I just about fell off my chair last year when I saw that Samantha Young was going to revisit one of my most beloved book couples, Paula and Paula...er....uh I mean Braden and Joss.  On Dublin Street is one new adult novel that will always stay with me beecause it was so well done. The characters, the setting, the relationship development was everything I look for in a new adult romance. Since I read it back in 2012, I have read/listened to it so many times that I can quote parts of it word for
Vanessa
4.5 I LOVE BRADEN FOREVER STARS!!!

Castings:
 photo CastleHillCasting_zpsf6ef7527.jpg
Back when I originally read On Dublin Street, it was before I wrote reviews, so I am adding my casting now! :)

Why the hell I waited this long to reconnect with one of my fave authors and VERY favorite book boyfriends, I will never know! So great to check back in on these characters. On Dublin Street is one of my all time favorite books. And even though I read it over two years ago, picking this book up, made me feel like I just read Joss and Braden's
Amanda
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
It felt so good to be able to catch up with Braden Carmichael. The man who single-handedly made me love On Dublin Street so much. Castle Hill gaves us their extended HEA, the wedding veils, the honeymoon and some angst filled married couple drama and another swoony ending.

Joss had come a long way but she still tends to sabotage her own happiness. Joss acting up was understandable because she is who she is. Once again Joss is afraid of losing everything she hold dear.

description

What came as a surprise was B
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
5 Stars!!!
(BR with Melissa)

photo 2201081c-5a2f-4f32-b6c3-b59d89877585_zps4a7a4aa6.jpg

Castle Hill has us catching up with the couple that started the series. Joss and Braden.
It has been quite a while since I read "On Dublin Street".
I forgot how hot the chemistry is between these two and I dare to say I forgot how incredibly HOT Braden is.

He's almost perfect in this novella!!
Joss and Braden have come a long way.
There has been a lot of growth for Joss.
She is aware of her issues and really works hard to get through them and to refrain from shutting Brade
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

If you love Braden, then there is absolutrly no way that you can miss out on Castle Hill. Samantha Young pens a brilliant continuation of Braden and Joss’s whirlwind romance in this novella. I didn’t think I could love this couple any more than I already had, but this proved me wrong.

10% into this book I thought, wow, this is really good. About about 20% in, I was floored by the writing, the way Young managed to tell a full story even while skipping considerable amount of time in between. The
Arlene
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was fun revisiting Joss and Braden who were the original couple of the series. In Castle Hill we journey with this chemistry fueled couple through their engagement, wedding, honeymoon and pregnancy.

A few parts had me tsking Braden for some of his reactions, but at the end of the day this passionate and slightly alpha male is hard not to love.

I enjoyed hearing Joss's voice again. She's real, sharp and brave. Very likable character!

Overall, great installment to this series!
Can someone give me a link to read castle hill????????? 4 107 Dec 29, 2013 05:04AM

• Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • First Strike (I-Team, #5.9)
  • Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
  • Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)
  • Arrive (Spiral of Bliss, #3.5)
  • Liabilities (Balance Sheet, #2)
  • Making It Last (Camelot, #4)
  • Absorbed (Devoured, #1.5)
  • Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #3.5)
  • Music of the Soul (Runaway Train, #2.5)
  • Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Monica (Songs of Submission, #7.5; Songs of Dominance, #4)
  • Delayed Delivery (Pursuit, #2.5)
  • Naked Edge
  • Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)
  • Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4)
I'm a Scottish bookworm whose dream of writing full time came true. Thanks to readers my books have hit the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists and several of my books have been nominated for Goodreads Choice Awards. I write adult contemporary and paranormal romance, YA urban fantasy and YA contemporary fiction. I'm currently published in 30 countries and I'm a #1 in ...more

On Dublin Street (6 books)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)
  • Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)
  • Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)
“Jocelyn,” his voice was rough, like he was struggling to get the words out. “You’re my best friend. My everything. I love you and I want to be with you always. Marry me. I promise to try not to fuck it up if you promise to try not to fuck it up.” 33 likes
“I love you, you love me, our family loves us and they’re right here beside us. Nothing else matters . So no fears for the future, no fear that you’ll fuck it up beyond repair. Life isn’t perfect, we aren’t perfect, but I’m telling you now, Jocelyn, we’re indestructible. Stop shaking, and just marry me.” 29 likes