Start by marking “Mortal Realm Witch: Realms Unite? (Mortal Realm Witch #3)” as Want to Read:
Mortal Realm Witch: Realms Unite? (Mortal Realm Witch #3)

Mortal Realm Witch: Realms Unite?

(Mortal Realm Witch #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
For a long time DWW has had a dream to bring peace between witches and mortals by uniting the Other Realm and the Mortal Realm. After many years DWW is finally ready to attempt this. To accomplish her goals DWW will need some help from characters from Books One and Two including: Alaska and her warlock, Ally and Air Raid, Taron, Turtle, Sam, Star, and Max, who will get ass ...more
Published July 28th 2014 by A & M Moonlight Creations (first published July 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mortal Realm Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mortal Realm Witch

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Mortal Realm Witch: Realms Unite? (Mortal Realm Witch #3)
Lorianne
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved "Mortal Realm Witch: Realms Unite?". This book is definitely a winner for children and adults. I enjoyed seeing the growth of the characters and the progression of the story line. The series just seems to be getting better with each new book that comes along. I can't wait for Book Four.
Bobbi
Feb 06, 2014
Marie Counter
Mar 13, 2014
Sep 17, 2014
Kelsey
May 30, 2018
All About Animals: Mortal Realm Witch: Realms Unite? 1 5 Oct 08, 2013 03:58AM
I am the author of middle grade fiction and owner of A&M Moonlight Creations. My first published works are the books in the Mortal Realm Witch Series, a lighthearted fantasy series that grows with the reader. The first book, Learning About Magic was inspired by the question of what I would do if I were a witch.
Imagining myself as a witch helped me survive school. Growing up with selective mut

Mortal Realm Witch (7 books)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: Learning about Magic (Mortal Realm Witch #1)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: The Magic Continues (Mortal Realm Witch #2)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: The Magical Adventures of DWW2 (Mortal Realm Witch, #4)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: Misadventures of a Teenage Witch (Mortal Realm Witch, #5)
  • Mortal Realm Witch: The Final Chapters (Mortal Realm Witch, #6)
  • Tales of Magic: The Fourth Mortal Realm Witch Series Companion (Mortal Realm Witch)
“Star, pillows don't attack dogs," Sam said.
"Or anything else," Turtle added.”
1 likes
“He can talk!"
"Yes, I can speak any language you want, fly, and breath fire." Air Raid said proudly.
"Can you do anything else?" the boy asked.
Air Raid thought for a moment then said, "I can sing."
"No, he can't. And please don't ask him to prove it," Ally quickly said looking at the fawn haired girl pleadingly.
"I'll believe you this time," the fawn hair girl said. After being proven wrong several times already she didn't want to take any more chances.”
1 likes