Start by marking “The Infamous Ellen James (Infamous, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Infamous Ellen James (Infamous, #1)

The Infamous Ellen James (Infamous #1)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  3,073 Ratings  ·  347 Reviews
Meet twenty-eight year old Ellen James. A sarcastic, feisty, foul-mouthed ER Nurse. She is snarky, sassy, and sometimes crudely inappropriate. After a terrible breakup with her fiancé, Ellen has promised herself that she will never make the mistake of falling for another man again… and physicians, well she’s more than written them off.

Once she meets sexy Trauma Surgeon, Dr
Published December 1st 2013 (first published February 18th 2013)

Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecTangled by Emma ChasePerfection by R.L. Mathewson
Funny as Hell!
2,030 books — 5,793 voters
Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonThe Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberThe Fault in Our Stars by John GreenSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Witty/Funny Couples
491 books — 593 voters

More lists with this book...

♡Karlyn P♡

3.5 stars. Great humor, likeable characters, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many references to the 'vagina' and all the other variations of that word.

Don't get me wrong, this book was down right funny at times. But the same joke told over and over got OLD. Nearly **all** of the humor and dialogue hinged on references to body parts, most particularly the ‘vagina’ and its many other names. No matter what Elle was doing (working, drinking, golfing, fucking…etc.) the endless bombardment of crude body pa
Tessa Teevan
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
11/18- Five Big-Bold-Hysterical-Triple-Plow-PLEASE-Trent-Hamilton-Loving Stars!

After doing nothing but reading this book for a day, all I can honestly say right now is WOW. I have a fever and the only cure is Trent Hamilton. The Hamiltonian Effect is in full swing over here.

description

My full review will come after the blog tour, but I have to say this: The Infamous Ellen James is one of the best books I've read in 2013. The prologue sucked me in fast, the entire story was engaging, and the epilogue had me
Alex is The Romance Fox
Okay, this is not a book that will win any Pulitzer Prize….but hell, it wins hands on for being such a funny read!!!
 photo tumblr_inline_mkyukpgl7i1qz4rgp_zpsir1cj8kw.gif
I had a smile on my face whilst reading about snarky, sassy and foul-mouth Ellen James’s life as a nurse and her problems with love!!!
 photo mputh-_zpskhaffecy.gif

Great characters, awesome and “dirty” dialogue....
"Can we finish this conversation tomorrow? I have to get ready for work."
"Sure. I can't wait to rehash how some guy refused to make boom-boom with my so-called 'drunken vagina,'" Amy rolls her eyes
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

4 funtastic stars!

Now I'm not going to lie and say this is the best story I've ever read because I'd be lying!

I will say it was one if the most entertaining and I was cracking up so much and reading with a smile on my face.

If you liked Greys anatomy then you'd like this. I don't know but I got that vibe while reading.

Why I think that:
Firstly Trent is a Dr, a trauma surgeon so many hours in the OR
Ellen is a nurse but also in same medical field
Ellen's best friend is Amy another fellow nurse and
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5--Too Much Vagina Talk and Not Enough Action--Stars!!!

Hi my name is Ellen James and

I love to talk about my vagina. I love to see how many variations of names I can come up with for my vagina. I love to use my vagina.

Let me break it down for you....this book was centered around two things....the

and drinking.

Copious amounts of drinking. We're talking full on hammered, doing stupid shit drinking. And not just a night or two....no almost every single night Ellen and her BFF Amy are drinking.

Ho
Mo Mabie of Fifty5Cents Book Blog
Total: 43 Cents

I just want to clear the air before I get on with my review. First, this review is most likely bias. It is unavoidable. I have known about this book from the very beginning. I have read chapters when N.A. was wigging out, I have had conversations and brainstorming sessions about these characters. So to me they exist. Quiet realistically, if I may add. Ellen, Trent, Amy and every other character in this debut novel have swum around in my head for months. I know them. I get them. Th
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
2.5 stupidly silly STARS

Genre: Hospital romance.
Cover: Doesn't match with what's inside 4/10
Writing style: 5/10
Heroine: 5/10
Hero: 8/10
Amount of humor: Though it didn't all make me laugh, it's full of it 10/10

I think I felt the same as most of the other readers; we wanted a dual POV. It starts with Trent's POV, and I kept on waiting for him to talk again :(

The setting was great, kind of 'Scrubs' style, the main characters are hospital workers. I liked Ellen's and Trent's characters. What really l
Darcy
Dec 07, 2013 rated it did not like it
I really wanted to like this one, but the potty-mouthed childish humor did me in. I have read other books where I didn't mind this aspect, but maybe because these people are professional, nurses and doctors, it made me think less of them. I had a hard time with Ellen, her life was one big joke after another, with her at the butt end, this started to bother me. In the end this one just wasn't for me.
Christie«SHBBblogger»
4.5 dirty-minded stars

"My name is Ellen James. Elle for short. I'm ornery and sarcastic, and my favorite word has four letters, starts with an F, and ends with U, C, and K. I'm loud, obnoxious, and inappropriately honest. I have a girl crush on my yoga instructor and take pride in the fact that I can double plow. I promise it's a yoga position!"

What the actual fu*k just happened? I can honestly say I have never read a book like this-and I mean that in a good way. I've read book after book that h
Ann
New author, first bk and you can bet I’ll be back for the next one.

Ellie: “And let me tell you, Trent is hands down the best sex I’ve ever had. He puts new meaning to the phrase, “Take me to Pound Town.”

I LOVE Trent Hamilton – Great trauma surgeon with a fun sense of humor, he’s witty, sexy, gorgeous with a hot bod and amazing blue eyes that have a bead on Ellen/Ellie/Elle. Everything the guy says and does it perfect, IMO. He thinks everything about his "Ellie girl" is perfect (sigh). Definitel
Lady Heather
It took awhile to adjust to the crude and sometimes over the top things that the main character (Ellen) and her best friend (Amy) would say to one another in most of their dialogue, but once I did I really enjoyed this story.
Ellen is an ER nurse at one of Charlotte's busiest hospitals.
She's sassy, smart, compassionate, and has a 'no bullshit' way of saying things.
In order to deal with the incredible stress and things she sees everyday she has a potty mouth, a love a tequila and posting embarrass
Jamie
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was f'king great!!!!!..LOVED IT!!!! So hilarious and heartfelt and dreamy and awkward and fun and sexy and....I could go on and on and on...Hate it's over :( but can't wait for Amy and James's story!!
~Dawn~TUG
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
[image error] photo cooltext1530418122_zps49788ade.png
I am not one to recommend a book…I am always a little worried they may not like it and a LOT worried that if they don’t I just can’t be friends with them anymore…this book, this book right here makes me want to scream from the roof-tops “read this fucking book” and if you don’t like it…lose my number cuz we can’t be friends!

[image error] photo tumblr_m4e81iMYKe1qcsj0d_zps296ac3d9.gif

I loved everything about this story…the humor, the friendship, the heart-ache and the doctor! Humor is my Achilles heal, my list of who I would leav
J
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT!!! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS ONE!

I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SOOOOO HARD

Teaser 18+ ...

" Nothing can bring out your inner-psycho-bitch like seeing your spouse's cock inside another woman.
The only thing that could have made that situation better is if it would have broadcasted on that show Cheaters. I would have found a decent amount of sick- and- twisted enjoyment out of seeing John, butt-assed naked and begging for my forgiveness while sporting a raging erection with his whore's pussy juice dr
Tessa
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I went into this book wanting something funny. Sadly, this book was a little too over the top for me in the humor department. I did laugh a few times (Golfing, lightbulbs, and naked fighting come to mind), but for the most part, for me, it was just too crass.

That said, I did think their relationship was sweet and there were so many cute moments that made my heart pound. When the two friends are there being themselves and the H just smiles and enjoys their personality. The little "stash clicks"
Assenette
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 OHMYGODILOVEDIT Stars!

Wow! Ellie and Trent = ah-mazing together!

photo tumblr_inline_n16xrxwFww1rg0g8s_zps0af7309f.gif

Hilarious friendship between Ellie and Amy and their shenanigans were something else.
 photo tumblr_mz72dtfaj91qcm0m3o1_500_zps5aeedd09.gif

I wish I was better at putting a review together because I know right now I'm not doing it any justice. It was just awesome. I cannot wait to read Amy's book!
Auhmanduh
Nov 30, 2013 rated it liked it

This book started off as a 5 star for me, I mean come on… with an intro like this
” Every once in a while, someone will catch your eye. Someone you can’t seem to get out of your head – a once-in-a-lifetime kind of girl. A girl who makes you feel like a complete pussy for even entertaining the idea of love at first sight, and sometimes it takes you off guard so much that you might even have to reach down and make sure your balls are still intact”

I think every husband has felt this way.
Sleepless Readmore
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.25 INFAMOUS STARS

Trent .. TRENT HAMILTON ... & Ellen James ♥ ♥

description

Don't run from it. Fall with me. Be with me, Ellie. I want to give you every part of myself. I want to be the reason you wake up every day with a smile on your beautiful face.."

description

Every once in a while, someone will catch your eye.
description
Someone you can't seem to get out of your head
a once-in-a-lifetime kind of girl.
A girl who makes you feel like a complete p*ssy for even entertaining the idea of love at first sight,
and sometimes it
Nikki

Through this whole book I was

I freaking loved it! I was in a book funk and couldn't find the right book to save my life. I did the whole request recommendation thing and a friend (Thanks Tessa!!) rec'd this to me. I started it and from page one I was hooked. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! I'm now in love with Trent Hamilton and his superhero cock! Elle and Amy were hilarious and I don't think I've ever so many different names for the vagina! Definitely learned a few things there... ;)
Mandy
Hands down, this is the funniest book. Ever. Trent Hamilton has to be about the most perfect book boyfriend. Yes, he's surpassing Cam Hamilton (no relation) as the captain of my book boyfriend baseball team. He's hot, funny as hell, sweet, sexy and all around a great guy. And Ellen, well you just want to hang out with her and Amy 24/7. They have to be the funniest ball busting chicks around. I've said this before, but this book is even more funny than Tangled. Can't wait to read the next in the ...more
ZOEY
Mar 01, 2015 marked it as dnf
Shelves: humor, series

The repetition! GAH!

I mean honestly if it was properly edited without the constant reminder of a thing that happened ten pages ago it would have been bearable.

I don't suffer from amnesia.
If I did- I could have read through this.

Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
descriptiondescription
description

The first word that comes to mind when I think of Ellen James is,  RECKLESS. She also has a love/hate relationship with tequila. Her and her BFF, Amy, are like two peas in a pod. They have no filter. I can see, Ellen doesn't learn her lesson of doing stupid things when she consumes alcohol.

description

It seemed like the author used every word you can think of for the word vagina. Snatch, muf, under carriage, skittles, oysters. I felt like the humor was a bit forced. It felt like she was trying too hard to
Natalee Grimaldi
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, hea, series, funny
4.5 stars :)
In N.A. Alcorn’s debut romantic comedy, be ready with an extra pair of undies because you’re most definitely going to pee your pants from excess laughter.

I don’t know where she comes up with some of these things—actually, I do from countless conversations—but I swear you’ll be laughing your ass off from the very first page.

The Infamous Ellen James follows well, Ellen James, an E.R. nurse with a lot of spunk that gets herself in a lot of crazy situations. Bouncing back from heartbreak
Tara  TUG
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Damn.. This book is freaking hilarious..Between the drunken Harlem Shake which nobody else participated in and the enlarged asshole patient- I was in fucking stitches. I loved Ellen and Amy and their dynamic duo troubles they found themselves in. OMG! Let's not firget. the smacked in the head with a vibrator. This author manages to make you laugh and turn you on at the same time...Moving on to Amy's book..
Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆
4 Dr. Hammer Stars

Super Funny!
Juewelz - SMIBookClub
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tours
*** 4 1/2 stars ***

If you follow my reviews you know the elements that I enjoy in books .High angst, HOT alpha, feisty heroine and my favorite lots of drama. I tend to shy away from the romantic comedies. They are my favorite movies to watch but in books I just didn’t have the interest to read comedies .

And along came… The Infamous Ellen James. This book showed me I have been depriving myself and I need to add more romantic comedies to my TBR list. So if you have any book suggestions for me let
Jessica's Book Review
I am back and forth for my review of The Infamous Ellen James. First let me say this book is hilarious. I was laughing so hard at some scenes and the book certainly kept me entertained the entire time as I read. With that said; I was also finding myself wishing there was a bit more of the story sometimes than all the jokes.

The Infamous Ellen James started off really strong, as soon as I read the prologue which is written in Trent’s POV I was hooked and couldn’t put down the book. Trent first se
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
5 OMG-I-CAN'T-wait-to-read-more-from-this-author stars!
Ok, now THIS was a HUGE surprise!!

I wasn't exciting much from it, but I was just stunned after!

What an amazing, FUN, romantic and SEXY book was this!!
I got blown away by this author!! And oh, is a stand-alone! (with secondary characters getting their own books next)
it had the same SUPER/EXTREMALY fun feeling from Wallbanger and Seduction and Snacks that I love to death!

Here we have a great amazingly well written female character in Ellen Ja
Dali
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Calling Dr. Beautiful! Is Dr. Thurst Me in the house? Or even his superhero piece of equipment Dr. Hammer? No? Because even if you don’t have a humor induced emergency you’ll want him with you.

You know that when a book has a warning after a blurb like the one attached to this book you need to either brace yourself or just jump ahead to your next book. I’m really glad I jumped in, even when at first the random dry, obnoxious, mocking and embarrassing situations were a bit too arbitrary and incon
Hot And Steamy Ro...: LMAO romance novels 1 10 May 08, 2014 07:56PM
  • The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • The Other C-Word (In Other Words, #1)
  • It is What it is: A Hood Love Story
  • Here for the Cake
  • Black Flag (Racing on the Edge, #2)
  • Live-In-Position
  • With Every Breath (Sea Swept, #2)
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
  • Going Nowhere
  • A is for Alpha Male (A is for Alpha Male #1)
  • Semi-Human (Harper Hall Investigations, #2)
  • The Chronicles of Moxie
  • Walk on the Striped Side (Big Bad Bite, #2)
  • At Last (Mid-Life Love, #2)
  • Gift Wrapped
  • My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life, #1)
  • Sex Snob
  • Diary of a Dieter (Confessions Series #1)
Author of the Infamous Series.
The Infamous Ellen James- Dec 2013
Avoiding Amy Jackson- Feb 2014
Finding Lizzy Montgomery- Summer 2014

Avid reader.

Tequila enthusiast.

Smut addict.

Lover of all things inappropriate and perverted.
More about N.A. Alcorn

Infamous (2 books)
  • Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Every once in a while, someone will catch your eye. Someone you can't seem to get out of your head—a once-in-a-lifetime kind of girl. A girl who makes you feel like a complete pussy for even entertaining the idea of love at first sight, and sometimes it takes you off guard so much that you might even have to reach down and make sure your balls are still intact.” 9 likes
“I'm falling in love with you too, sweetheart. I know you're scared, and I know the shit that dickless douchebag put you through has you doing everything in your power to never go through something like that again, but I'm not him, baby. Don't run from it. Fall with me. Be with me, Ellie. I want to give you every part of myself. I want to be the reason you wake up every day with a smile on your beautiful face. God, Ellie. You own me. You fucking have me by the balls and I don't even care.” 1 likes