Start by marking “Undeniably His” as Want to Read:

(Smoke & Curves #4)

Arousal Up

Inhibition Down

What starts as an erotic interrogation when Collin Stark, Chief Executive Bad Ass of a private military company, discovers his new junior secretary omitted the last two years of undergrad and her master's degree from her resume turns into a period of intense discovery. For the fiercely dominant Collin, the plus-size beauty is the perfect submissive
Kindle Edition, 1, 238 pages
Published September 9th 2013 by Christa Wick

To ask other readers questions about Undeniably His, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniably His

Amy
Jul 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
I got to chapter 3 before I finally gave up on this trash disguised as some kind of erotic novel. It seems like the author got a glimpse of the good life 50 Shades of Grey is having, and decided to join the club. I really wish authors would do their research when it comes to the Dom/Sub lifestyle. It isn't just about dominating someone in bed or in their life. It certainly isn't using sexual manipulation to get a woman to do your bidding so she can keep her job. There is nothing, absolutely NOTH ...more
Keri
Jun 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Well the sex was hot throughout but then we spend 1/3 of the book with them apart and it worked but the ending...2 pages to wrap a HEA was NOT ok for me. I would have liked more on the after effects of their issues before we jump to happiness, unicorns and rainbows.
ZENIA M smack Thattush
May 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Who knew I was so into kink

Christa Wick has a dirty little naughty mind and I like it. Collin takes Mia on a journey that reveals her needs and wants. While he thinks he's driving the boat she is lighthouse that leads him to calm waters in the midst of their storm.
Lesley Badham
Feb 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
It starts to repeat it self in first few chapters. You will get confused. Unfortunately, I felt the story didn't really stand up to me.
Kaye88
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book started out GREAT! It just took a turn in the 2nd half of the book that just did not flow well.
Shelley
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
I read the first two chapters of this book as part of An Alpha's need. It was enough to get me interested in it. It was okay, not great, not awful.

The book alternates between Mia and Colin's points of view. The first chapter is about one scene all from her pov, then we have the same identical thing from his pov. I didn't get it, I was thinking I've just read all this?? I'm reading the same thing all over again. It did it to a lesser extent throughout the book that I started skip reading a bit w
Amy
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Undeniably His

Smoking hot! Seems a good description for the chemistry between Collin and Mia. Great characters and a wonderful storyline. Loved this book!
Diana Rising
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, billionaires
This is a great story, the chemistry between the hero and heroine is sexually intense, but also became very warm and affectionate.
They are both smart, but the hero is ex-military and not very trusting. The heroine is pretty, but not confident at first. They both develop into strong people and the interactions between them are all wonderful all along the way. The way the sexual scenes were written made it hard to put down. There was always something new and fresh. They were both faithful to the r
Andrea
Jan 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: blah
Amy Plank
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read with likable characters. They start out very quickly with their involvement, but again this is a story. They each have their own insecurities to deal with and that didn't help them. All worked out in the end. Am curious about the secondary characters, would like a book about them.
Read
May 05, 2014 rated it did not like it
Eh! Thank goodness I didn't pay full price for this. What started out as a decent story devolved into an insane, never fully developed "plot". A lead male character that never explained nor expressed his feelings until the bitter end. A clueless female. And so many grammar and spelling problems that it made it hard to read the story.
Sanet
another toe dip in a boss / secretary romance... this one combined with a bit of billionaire drama and a half ass over the top let's add it all plot..... and when I say let's add to the plot... I mean everything but the kitchen sink... it just needed a alien to complete it.

I really really really didn't enjoy it
Campbell
HEA seemed rushed/forced. Not a lot of explanation of the male protagonist's motivation, especially in terms of not telling the heroine how he felt. Good overall and I'm not disappointed that I spent money on the book.
Angel
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yet another good one by Christa Wick. I may be going broke buying books, but I'm happy with that. I'm sure I'll be buying more written by her.
Beth Thomas
Jun 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Bruny
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Undeniably great

This is the sort of book I love. It was well written and the story line was awesome. I put it up there as one of my favorite romance novels.
Ramona Medeiros
Jun 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Good Read

Good adult book however it had several misspellings. So I had to keep rereading sentences to make a correlation of what the author meant to write
Barbara Ryan
Mar 09, 2014
Amelyn Randall
Apr 16, 2014
Kim
rated it did not like it
Mar 06, 2014
Tracie
Jan 31, 2015
Tina Allgaier
Mar 20, 2016

• After Hours (The Boardroom, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Kink (The Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • Long for Me (Luminous, #3)
  • Bad Girl Lessons (Gresham County, #1)
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Christmas with the Millionaire Cowboy
  • Master of Hearts
  • Spank Me (Operation #1)
  • Adam's Thorn (The Mackay Sisters #3)
  • Big Girl Rocking in the Sunshine (Big Girl, #3)
  • Curves for the Prince (Plus Size Loving, #12)
  • The Curvy Sister
  • The Fall Of Troy
  • A Hard Bargain (The Hardest Word #1)
  • Hansel 1-4: The Complete Series
  • Persuading Prudence
  • Ample Delights
  • Make You Mine

Smoke & Curves (4 books)
  • His to Dominate (Smoke & Curves #1)
  • His to Possess (Smoke & Curves, #2)
  • His to Cherish (Smoke & Curves, #3)