Start by marking “Rush Into You (Rush, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rush Into You (Rush, #1)

Rush Into You

(Rush #1)

I had it all.

I was captain of the cheerleading squad and star of the debate team.
I was smart and popular and living the dream.

Until that night.
That one fateful night changed everything.

Now everyone hates me—everyone.
They stay far away.
It’s safer.

Drugs numb the pain, and sex pays for the drugs.
Being alive is my punishment.

Then I meet him.
Ryker Rosse.
Tattoos, sinful bo
Published May 6th 2014 by Brianna Lee

To ask other readers questions about Rush Into You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rush Into You

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ "RUSH INTO YOU" by Brianna Lee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the author "Brianna Lee" in exchange for an honest review.

The beginning of this story threw me, I found it really hard to get into, it wasn't until about the third chapter that for me (and this is only my opinion) it started picking up and I could not put it down!! Plus it's not until the end when you are privy to Gabby's full story but you are thrown little pieces that you have to put together..

And shhhh but don't tel
***Cheryl***
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
I loved this debut book, I loved the plot, it felt very original and I was hooked throughout.

The story is about Gabby. Gabby used to have it all she was popular in school had a good life. Then one night changed everything for Gabby. Gabby use drugs to numb the pain and sex to pay for the drugs. Then she meets Ryker is a tattooed hot motorcycle who Gabby notices actually sees ‘her’ and treats her with respect.

It was very easy to connect to the characters in the book. I like the way that the auth
June
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This debut novel by Brianna Lee had my adrenaline rushing at the prologue. I had to read more. My emotions were all over the place with the ups and the downs of Gabby and Rykers story. I could not put it down and it left me thinking about it for hours after finishing.
Kim at Divergent Gryffindor
Rush Into You has a compelling synopsis and amazing cover that made me want to read it badly, but sad to say, I was greatly disappointed by this book.

Gabby used to have it all. Being a cheerleader and part of the debate team, she was popular in their town. That is, until everything changed that night. She used drugs and alcohol to numb away the pain. Everyone hates her now, that's why she was so surprised when Ryker, the bartender in the bar that night talked to her.

Gabby felt respected for th
Sydney Michelle
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rush Into You has been on my most anticipated novel list for the last few months. When I had the chance to read it prior to it's release, I jumped all over it. I wasn't disappointed. The first chapter made me say wow and I was hook from that point on.
I loved the idea of the story and the way Brianna Lee laid it out kept my attention. It was an emotional reading experience.
Gabby was a complex character and her predicaments seemed extreme, but still believable.
I fell in love with Ryker and the
Amber
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really didn't know what I was getting into when I started Rush Into You, however, I was blown away with the intensity of this book. There was so much emotion that I just couldn't put it down once I started. The characters were phenomenal my heart really went out to Gabby and the struggles of her life. I just have to say I really love reading a book that I can relate to or connect with characters on so many levels and Brianna Lee did that for me. Then we have Ryker who is so HOT!!! Of course he ...more
Michelle Schroer
It's the honesty and rawness in a book that I look for. I long for. I need to see that poignant moment - that moment with so much intensity I might get burnt from reading...
I give you - Rush Into You!!!

An unbelievable 4.5 ***** from The Sassy Bookista!!

♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

Reading this book for me was like a whirlwind. I never knew where it was going or how the moments would play out. After the prologue, I was in tears. Tears I tell you! I felt as broken as Gabriella Carter was. I saw the ho
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oh-the-feels
The life I lived was my purgatory, and I was only alive so that I could suffer for all of my sins.

Do you ever find those books that from the minute you read the blurb and see the cover you just KNOW they are going to be something special? It doesn’t happen too often for me, but from the minute I saw the cover reveal, I knew this was going to be one of those books. I am a lover of good writing and broken characters; the more damaged the better! Finding this combination from a debut author is rare
Cocktails and Books
3.5 Cocktails

I really enjoyed this book. I liked that the main character started the book at the lowest point of her life and it's at the point that she meets the man who is going to change her life.

Gabby made a horrible decision after her high school graduation that took her from being popular to being a outcast. She doesn't deal with the downfall well, turning to drugs and alcohol to numb the guilt and hate she receives from everyone in her small town. Gabby gets her wake up and I applaud her
Heather Way
May 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Gabby was in a terrible accident and 2 of her best friend died due to the horrific accident. 5 years later Gabby is addicted to heroine. And She meets Ryker. Ryker is hot and sweet and the first person to treat her with respect and not some pond scum. He gives her ride home and leaves. Something makes him go back and He finds her almost OD.

Now 18 mths later she is clean and runs into Ryker again. Even know she doesn't realize he was the one that saved her that night. They still have massive chem
Rumpled Sheets Blog
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
Intriguing‚ compelling and highly emotional debut novel.

Rush Into You gives us the story of Gabby and Ryker. Gabbys perfect live disappeared one night. Since that night her all world was falling to pieces and she was becoming an addict more and more. She was using drugs and sex to make the pain disappear‚ to be numb just for a bit. But that bit was never long enough and then she would do it all over again.

Her life took another turn when she met him. Ryker is a book boyfriend material. He is hot‚
Kelly Duff
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a story like no other I have read. Sad yet promising, reading about Gabby and her past was emotional and uplifting at the same time. Ryker seemed to come along just at the right time and I found myself rooting for their relationship. There's a rawness to the story and a realness that something that happened to Gabby could happen to anyone. I am so flattered to have been able to read this great story before the rest of the world has a chance. As a writer, Brianna Lee also taught me a lot ...more
Emily Pearson
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a ride! I was honored to beta read for Brianna and I'm sure glad she gave me the opportunity! I enjoyed this story from start to finish! Gabby is a character full of internal turmoil and a raging battle with herself and her addiction. She fights the mistakes of her past in an attempt to move on with her life, but at what cost? She was a complex character that left me with the feels. Ryker was a tattooed biker with a lot of heart and a lot of love for Gabby as their relationship grew.
This is
Chu
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

“I won’t regret you, Ryker. Whatever happens… I won’t regret you.”

Gabby had it all until she was left with nothing. She lost everything in her life, and it had caused her to spiral down into oblivion – lost and broken.

The poor judgment on that one fateful night had changed everything. Everyone hated her, judged her, and treated her like she was the worst person in town. Even a leper would have treated nicer. She was shunned.

It was not long until Gabby turne
Casey
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Rush Into You is the debut novel from Brianna Lee, so I wasn't sure what to expect. This book was really good though and I really enjoyed it. The characters were great, and I really liked Brianna's writing style. This book had a great flow to it and I thought the pacing was perfect. I was hooked right away and didn't put this one down until I had finished. I was really surprised with how great of a book this was for being a debut novel, but af
Red Cheeks Reads
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just started writing reviews for Red Cheek Reds, and had been a little disappointed by a few books I reviewed. I really get frustrated with grammatical and spelling errors, or anything regarding medicine that is incorrect (I’m a doctor). BUT then I read “Rush Into You” by Brianna Lee and I absolutely LOVED IT!!!

First and foremost, it totally passed my grammatical and spelling test, but then all the medical jargon and medication information was accurate and used in a great way. But most importa
Lustful Literature
May 28, 2014 rated it liked it
** DEBBIE'S 3 STAR REVIEW **

You meet Gabby who had it all until one mistake turns her life upside down. She finds herself dealing with her problems by using drugs. Heroin was her drug of choice.

“Even though I didn’t get addicted by choice, this drug had turned into my escape, and the idea of leaving it behind scared the h*** out of me. If I couldn’t numb myself, I knew my memories and nightmares would be even worse.”

One night she meets Ryker Rosse and her life starts to look up. He was diff
Tash
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**published on Book Lit Love blog 12/5/15** http://booklitlove.com/release-launch...

From the very first words, to the very last ones Rush Into You had me reading like there was no tomorrow. It is not to often that a book captivates the negative side and the growth that can come from admitting you have a problem by Brianna did it. It was powerful in it’s relentless effort to show all the sides of such a strong issue like drug abuse.

Some don’t like reading books that deal with drugs and alcohol b
Mel Shank
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
RUSH INTO YOU by Brianna Lee
*Was given a copy in return for an honest review

RUSH INTO YOU by Brianna Lee is a story of raw emotions and consequences for choices made. I just need to tell you that I enjoyed this story very much but the story deals with subject matter that some may find hard to read, even though it concerns a very real and prevalent problem of today.

From the very moment Gabby is introduced, I felt her agony and pain over one bad decision. This one decision destroys her life, comp
Daydream Books
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rush into You is a story of phases of self-forgiveness and moving on. At the start Gabby cannot bare to do either, using drugs as her escape of her guilt-ridden nightmares and judgmental people. Her life is haunted by an error she made six years earlier on her eighteenth birthday, an error that ripped her away from her two best friends, and her parents. One night, one bad decision that spirals her out of control until she meets Ryker, a tender and unassuming Harley riding bartender. He shows her ...more
Southern Belle Book Blog
May 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that a Rush into You starts off with a bang. What a prologue! The prologue is three quarters of a page long. That's it. And I've never read a more intriguing yet powerful prologue. It took hold of me and I just kept going. And the rest of the book didn't disappoint.

When I started Rush into You and the further I got into it, I never would have thought it was from a first time author. This book had so much involved in it. Gabby was such a sad but powerful character and had so much
Eating Between
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Can I just stay how happy I am I won this raffle?!? I usually do not read these kind of books I'm really into paranormal and fancy- I fg witchy books lol but I read the blurb and wanted to know more of Gabby's story so I entered and lucky me I won! This grabbed me and refused to let go almost like hunky Ryker. This is a great book and I don't want to spoil it for anyone out there but this is a must read. I laughed I cried and I cringed.

We all have those days where we feel down and out and like
Ja Net
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brutally & highly emotional novel.

Rush Into You is the story of Gabby and Ryker. Gabby's world shattered in one night. It was a night that no one in her town allowed her to forget. To numb herself just to survive each day, she lost herself to drugs & sex.

Gabby's world changed the night she met Ryker. He is scorching hot, tattooed and drives a motorcycle, yet he's also the first person who doesn't know her history which allows him to truly see her beyond the pain and treats her as a perso
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Rush Into You is a story about a girl who had it all and then lost it all in a blink of an eye. Gabby is at the lowest point in her life. She has reined her life and now seems out to ruin her own. One night she overdoses and a practical stranger saves her.

After that night Gabby gets her life on the back on track with some help from rehab. When he life is going well she runs into her stranger that helped her, Ryker. He says he is not a man who has had real relationships, but he wants to give brok
Franjessca
Full Review posted at Book Lovin' Mamas

I give this book 4 full moons and recommend it to new adult readers out there. I do warn you…certain scenes may be graphic and very emotional. You may feel angry at times and at other times happy. But…be prepared for a ride inside a young woman’s head who has been through hell and is trying to better her life and still deal with her demons. Her guardian angel/knight helps her though. ****Oh…before I forget another thing about Ryker…involving the bedroom…one
Magen Corrie
2.5/3 stars!

I did enjoy Rush Into You. It was an emotional book, with some very raw aspects to it. Though I wished I enjoyed it more, I am glad I was given the chance to read it!

(review to come)
Bookish
Jun 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Just okay. Interesting, but not great.

A unique plot, not too well executed. Would definitely have benefited from more research and better editing. The author has potential, but this outing is not stellar.

Melisa
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Such a raw and real story. Can't wait to read more. Great debut book!
Lia
Jun 07, 2014 rated it liked it
A good book with a great story. I just missed Gabby telling more about what happened during her time in jail and after up ultil she met Ryker. It gave me the felling of a hole in the story.

• More Than You Know
  • Taking Chances
  • Summer of Frost (Forever Fae, #3)
  • Kissing Fire (Edge, #3)
  • Finding Bliss
  • Unmistakable
  • Walk with Me (The Thin Blue Thread, #1)
  • For Always
  • Just Breathe
  • Pieces of it All
  • Pregame
  • Surrender
  • Games of Fire
  • Compliments
  • Planning on Forever (The Forever Series, #1)
  • Just Breathe
  • Shattered Grace (Fallen from Grace, #1)
  • Worth the Risk (The Game, #4)
About the Author:

Brianna Lee is an avid reader and flavored ice coffee addict. She is also a book blogger for Brianna Lee Book Reviews and lives in Massachusetts with her beautiful daughter.

As a busy mom and aunt, she often has to write her stories in a notepad app on her cell phone, but late at night you will find her typing on her laptop until she passes out on her keyboard...literally.

Brianna