Start by marking “Christmas Fantasy (Fantasy Diary, #1)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Fantasy (Fantasy Diary, #1)

Christmas Fantasy

(Fantasy Diary #1)

One bite was all it took.

It’s that time of year again. Alyssa Blakely is busy writing in her fantasy diary, filling it with all her forbidden, sexual fantasies. The star: her very sexy boss, Devin Jordan. Too bad for her, he’s never given her a second glance.

Or so she thought…

After a steamy kiss under the mistletoe and a night of wild sex, Alyssa has the bite to prove ju
Published December 2013

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Fantasy

Sue Ellen Robertson
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

LJT
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Are you looking for a short, paranormal erotic romance? If so, Christmas Fantasy by Siren Allen is exactly the quick, pick-me-up you need for some scorching holiday reading.

Secretary Alyssa Blakely is a nice young woman that lives a lonely existence. She is sexually deprived, and as a result, writes her hot sexual fantasies in her diary almost everyday. In addition, her two sisters do the same thing, so when they see each other at Christmas, they share, share, share.

Alyssa's boss, sexy real esta
Giselle Marks
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"One Hot read"

“Christmas Fantasy” by Siren Allen is one hot read! Alyssa Blakeley spends her working day dreaming up erotic fantasies about her boss Devin Jordan. Meanwhile Devin tries to avoid thinking similar thoughts about Alyssa and trying to discover if any other beings like himself exist. When they finally give into their desires, it is with the knowledge that they will never want to part. But the Angels of the Apocalypse are determined to destroy their bliss, but Alyssa and her sisters ar
Melinda Ross
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this author’s work before, and I was anxiously expecting a new book from her for some time. I’ve literally devoured Christmas Fantasy in less than two days, carried by the story, as well as by the incendiary sensuality and chemistry between the characters. Alyssa and Devin made the windows of my bedroom blur, and made me live their romance as intensely as they did. I was frustrated with them at times, and excited when the conflicts within the story began to resolve. But all the while, ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a thoroughly hot paranormal erotic story this was. The author did a fantastic job of putting a complete story into about 125 pages.....although I certainly wouldn't have complained if it was longer:)
This is Alyssa's story and of her fantasies that she writes about her boss Devin.
I was glued to this story & read it in one sitting.
Fabulous story from a brilliant author.
Received in return for an honest review.
Tanya Vought
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing short erotic Christmas story by Siren! I will have my full review come Jan 12th while on the book tour.

If you love erotic stories... Siren will never disappoint you! :)
Daisy French
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable paranormal romance

I really enjoyed this book.

We have Allysa Blakely,who is Secretary to Devon Jordan. Unbeknownst to each other, they each wish they could be together without the other realizing it. Throw the paranormal into the mix and they have an adventure neither of them could see coming.
Anya Champagne
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Burning hot

Burning hot with an in depth plot that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This book is steamy!!!
Books&Dreams
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

Book Worms was given this ARC for an honest review
Review left by Book Worms Reviewer
Heather Purcell

Christmas Fantasy,

This is an 18+ read due to strong sexual content. If not sexual scenes are not your thing then this is not the book for you. This is also a paranormal romance so again if you don't enjoy these types of stories then this isn't the book for you. I have to give this one a 4.5 star review as I honestly loved this story. I have to say that this was a fantastic read. Once I s
Rachel
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lori
Find this review and more at Lusty Penguin Reviews!

Christmas Fantasy is a delicious paranormal romance by Siren Allen.

Alyssa Blakely writes her secret sexual fantasies into her fantasy diary. The goal is always the same—fulfill the fantasy before Christmas. Unfortunately for Alyssa, she has never been successful. Alyssa hopes that this year will finally be her year. Devin Jordon, her boss, stars in all of Alyssa’s forbidden fantasies. Sadly, Devin never seems to give Alyssa the time of day. Secr
Mary Lou Hoffman
Series: Fantasy Diary #1
Category /Genre: Paranormal Romance
Received from: Siren Allen (in exchange for an honest review)
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing: A – near perfect

This is the first book in the Fantasy Diary series. They do need to be read in order.

Mary Lou Hoffman
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Category /Genre: Erotic, Paranormal Romance
Received from: Siren Allen (in exchange for an honest review)
Tour by: My Family’s Heart Book Reviews
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing: B – a few small errors – book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused

Alyssa and her sisters, Adora and Ashley, have a tradition of writing fantasy diaries and competing to see who will fulfill their fantasy before Christmas. None of them have ever won their little fantasy contest, but it’s fu
Kristin & Sue Ellen ~ GirlyGirlBookReviews
This author seems to amaze me more with everything that I read from her. This was definitely no different, each of her stories have their own twists that she brings to the plot line that will draw the readers to want more. In this Christmas romance, it evolves around an everyday women who has fantasies mainly about her sexy alpha male boss. Each year Alyssa, and her sisters have a pact of fulfilling their one big fantasy but they have yet to fulfill. Will this year be different for one of them? ...more
Cathy
"Christmas Fantasy" by Siren Allen. This is the first book of Ms. Allen that I've read and I cannot wait to read more! I loved it!! It's the story of Alyssa, a secretary in love with her boss, Devin. She writes a "sex fantasy" diary that stars Devin but believes she doesn't have a chance with him. Because of his secret, he believes he can never be with Alyssa, despite being in love with her.
Alyssa is fun, sweet and cheerful yet a bit vulnerable, believing she isn't really desirable. Devin is st
Raina Collins
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal Erotica fans
Independent Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock

I give it 5 fangs.

Christmas Fantasy by Siren Allen is the first book in the Fantasy Diary series. I would suggest this book for mature adults only.

Alyssa Blakely and her sisters write sexual fantasies into the diaries. For a while all of Alyssa’s fantasies have centered around her boss, Devin Jordan. And as Devin goes, he is her boss and never gives her a second look that she can tell.

Alyssa does have a boyfriend, but he refuses t
Teresa Gomez
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a quick and easy read, Christmas Fantasy is it. I read this book within a day. I really liked it.

In this story we are introduced to Alyssa Blakely. She has two sisters that are very close. Each year the keep a diary that has fantasies that they made up and they are supposed to reveal them each year at Christmas. Alyssa fantasizes about her boss Devin Jordan. We can fantasize Deven as very Alpha male who is ruggedly handsome with blonde hair and a goatee.

While Alyssa is fan
Ashley
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am just getting into this paranormal book thing even though it's been around for a while. I have to say that this book roped me in right away. I'm not sure what it was about this book that got me first, but I think it might have been Alyssa. She is so fun, lost in her own fantasies and not afraid to be herself.

I don't want to give too much away about this book because I REALLY want people to go and get this book. What I will tell you is this, you may think you know these characters, but you do
Vanessa Sims
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I loved this story. You can feel Devin’s pain as he tries to fight his feelings for Alyssa. And when he found out they were mates, he let nothing stop him from being with her. Alyssa, though when she found out what Devin was, she was understandable afraid, but when she let him explain, I was happy with that.

Because most of the woman try to run away and it’s all long and drawn out until they get back together. Devin and Alyssa were awesome together and they stuck by each other, until one
Sweets Books
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
It's a different Christmas tale, that involves vampires and demons!

Alyssa ~ I loved her fantasy dairy, maybe I need to do one myself! But she was a simple down to earth type girl who has sexual fantasies about her boss Devin! When she tries to seduce her bf he turns around and dumps her, I'm sorry but that was funny especially seen how he did it via text message!

Devin ~ He was H.O.T hot! Where can I find one? He was just starting to figure who and what he is somewhat. And just when he gets a hol
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Dec 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
This will be my second review this week of a short story, if you follow my blog you will note that I do not do short stories unless they are novella's tied to a Series. The biggest reason is because I don't like the rushed through feel or all the leaps and bounds a short story normally takes in order to keep it short.