Start by marking “Crimson Dawn (Crimson #3)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Dawn (Crimson #3)

Crimson Dawn (Crimson #3)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The Power is home and he’s parked his butt on the throne.

Game over?

Like hell!

For Rose, being trapped in her body with an evil tosser had been a nightmare, but being stuck outside it is even worse. While Rose and Rune concoct a plan to get her body back before it’s too late, Raven must venture into The Dreaming to find the one person that may be able to give him the answers
Published May 9th 2014 by Amos Cassidy (first published October 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Dawn

Laura Greenwood
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: november-2013, 2013
Review forhcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

Crimson Dawn is the third book in the Crimson series, the first two (Crimson Midnight and Crimson Darkness I have reviewed on this blog).

After having the power take over her body and kidnap her to Faerie, Rose has taken on an incorporeal form with Rune. She is determined to get her body back, as are her friends. But as well as wanting to vanquish the power there are conflicting emotions about love, Rose has to find out who her heart re
Mad about
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The latest installment in the Crimson Series was a rollercaster of emotions and drama told from different characters perspectives and set in different worlds and dimensions.

Firstly we follow Roman who was last seen being sucked into a different world whilst saving Rose. He may have lost his ability to change into a Wolf but he's gained something different entirely but no spoilers!

Then we see the pack led by Raven venturing to Faery to rescue Rose/destroy the power but when both share one vessel
Kayla West
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book has to be my absolute FAVOURITE in this entire series. Mainly because this is the book where the final battle begins, and where the fate of the world hinges on overcoming the Power.

So to recap from the last book, Rose has now lost her body to the Power. The little deal she made now fully sentient. But just because she has lost her body does not mean she is going to stop finding a way to get it back. She just needs to get rid of certain...complications first.

So much action is packed int
Shirley
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I may have mentioned this once or twice, but if you’re going to read any of the books in the Crimson series, pay close attention. There are a lot of characters, a lot of action, more than a couple of twists and turns and just when you think you’ve got things figured out, the authors throw you another curve ball. Needless to say, Crimson Dawn was no exception.

I have to be honest. I have loved this series from the beginning, but there are so many characters and so much going on, I found myself get
Juliet
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015-books
The only thing vaguely saving this series is Thistle. While Raven started out as a very cool dude, he just got boring. I don't see the appeal everyone has for him unless they're the fat best friend crushing in their hot gay bff which I suspect is the case. A few ideas are novel and well thought out in this one, but it is not enough to save the story. At this point I just want to finish, $4.99 a book was too much.
Samantha
Apr 17, 2016
Janice
Jun 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Amos Cassidy - a team of two. Amos is a 32 year old Diva and Cassidy a 40 year old mum of three.
Aside from a passion for writing and a love of reading they also share an addiction to coffee, love anything Joss Whedon and are constantly playing tug of war over Jensen Ackles.

More about Amos Cassidy

Crimson (4 books)
  • Crimson Midnight (Crimson #1)
  • Crimson Darkness (Crimson, #2)
  • Crimson Chaos (Crimson #4)