Start by marking “Revenge (Degrees of Darkness, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Degrees of Darkness, #3)

Revenge

(Degrees of Darkness #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  23 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In New Orleans, justice is best served with a heavy dose of revenge, and Remy LeBeau intends to tip the scales in his favor. For good.

Forced to take a mandatory vacation from the Dallas PD, Remy leaves his girlfriend, Cody, to protect her from what's to come. If there's to be any chance for a normal future for the two of them, he has to face his enemies and finish what the
Published November 11th 2013 by Crimson Romance

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

really liked it 4.00  ·

Cynthia Hickey
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The third book in Winter Austin’s Degrees of Darkness series promises to deliver with more POW then the other books. With the same page turning suspense as in book one and two, Austin ramps up the action and suspense, taking her characters in a battle between good and evil. Set against the backdrop of New Orleans and voodoo, Cody and Remy deal with inner demons and their desire to save the other. Will saving the other come at a peril to themselves?

In Revenge, not only are Cody’s and Remy’s lives
Bette Stanek
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better and better. The suspense and action are more intense than ever as Remy closes in on his past and who has been behind his leaving New Orleans. The closer he gets, the more Cody becomes a target. Is leaving her the answer to keeping her safe? Will she allow it? What lengths will Cody go to in order to protect and help Remy?

There are some shockers in this one, so beware. There is intrigue on both the professional and personal level that will have you on the ed
Nikki Barrett
Dec 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow. This book is dark, angsty, suspenseful, plots twists, explosive....okay enough with the adjectives. No really, this is a great suspense story. My only problem? I had no idea just how connected this was to the first two books. Book 3 follows the same couple as the first two, apparently and I had no idea. This stands okay as a standalone, but I would recommend reading the first two before this one. I did not, but i definitely still enjoyed Revenge. For sure makes me want to go back and read b ...more
Danielle-Claude Mba
Blog Tour: http://danielle-claude.blogspot.com/2...

R is for Remy and Revenge

4 Voodoo Dolls

(New one) Darkness Factor: I couldn't see the light

I can't be my usual sassy self with this book. There was nothing to sass about:
“Is that all you bastards think about? Raping and torturing women?”
“No, I think about killing men, too”
Revenge is the third and I believe the final book of the Degrees of Darkness Series. I haven’t read the first two but I could still follow the plot: Remy Lebeau went back to Ne
Renee Entress
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
My Review:

4.5 Star Review - Revenge

I recommend this book.

This book contains heartache, passion, suspense, murder, and laughs.

After being forced to go on vacation Remy heads back to where he presumed dead. He needs to find out who is trying to kill him.

He makes Cody (his girlfriend and the one he loves) break up with him and goes back to the beginning of his problems and searches out the one who killed his wife.

Cody runs after him. She gathers up a few friends and starts an investigation on wh
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Revenge will continuously put you on the edge of your seat, while you read it because of what the characters had to go through. Just a warning ahead of time some scenes are intense. There is the scene that I love with Cody when she kicks butt because it's one of those intense scenes. That particular scene will leave any reader in awestruck. She whooped butt!
I give this book 4.5 moons and highly recommend this book and the first two to romantic suspense read
Rachel Smith
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I can't say this is the thrilling conclusion to the series. Because it's not. But what I can say is all is revealed about Remy's past and why he's been in hiding since Katrina.

The title says it all. He's out for revenge on the people who destroyed his life and nothing will keep him from getting it.

The story is full of the little details that build atmosphere. I live in Louisiana, and I can tell when an author writing about New Orleans has never been there. Winter Austin has been there and used
Andrea Cooper
Oct 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Revenge is the third book in the Degrees of Darkness. Cody has gone through a lot in this trilogy, but she's come out a stronger woman because of it. Remy, I feel for the guy who has gone through so much. Finally, they have their happy ending and I couldn't be happier. This novel was everything I was hoping for and more.

The author has tied up all the loose ends nicely. I wouldn't mind more books with these characters, but the ending left me content and satisfied.

If you like suspense,
Lhenry
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Worthy finish to a this trilogy. It's tough to make imperfect, fallible characters who are also likeable but Austin achieved this. Cody in particular changed fro being a poseur of a tough girl to being a truly strong person willing to be a team player. Remy having to face his fears after 5 years was very touching and as his story was revealed over the 3 books my heart broke for him several time.

The secondary characters were also human and likeable and I am hoping there will be some stories about
Kerry
Jan 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romantic-suspence, ku
3.5 stars. I really liked how this book started out, but I was disappointing by some of the plot in the middle. I had always been really interested in Heath's character, but after this book I don't know how I feel about him. The villain was a good twist, but I didn't love that things were so connected.
Joyce  M  Beal
Sep 26, 2017
Julie Duong
Dec 26, 2017
Hoping all my Readers see this! 1 3 Nov 23, 2013 05:18PM
Winter Austin perpetually answers the question: “were you born in the winter?” with a flat “nope.” Having returned to her hometown, Winter has stepped into the chaotic world of a full-time wife, mom, author, and employee.

A lifelong Mid-West gal, Winter rediscovered her love of her beloved Iowa with its hot summers and snowy winters. She grew up listening to the captivating stories told by relative

Degrees of Darkness (4 books)
  • Relentless (Degrees of Darkness, #1)
  • Retribution (Degrees of Darkness, #2)
  • Reckoning (Degrees of Darkness, #4)