Start by marking “Finding Charley (Full Circle, #2)” as Want to Read:
Finding Charley (Full Circle, #2)

Finding Charley

(Full Circle #2)

One bottle of Jack and the words “I’m sorry” are all it takes for Charley’s world to turn upside down… again. Charley has a decision to make. Does she sink or swim?

After Dylan reminds Charley that he always has the upper hand, she decides it’s time break free. But how? She uses her past, present, and what she hopes to be her future to find her freedom.

With the help of Cas
ebook
Published February 16th 2014 by Self (first published February 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Charley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Charley

Shannon Deatherage
May 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Geeez why did I read this when a hated the first one? im literally mad at myself for buying this and wasting my time. i wanted to just give up after chap 2 but i always have to finish a book thinking it has to get better. for starters I'm pretty sure this one was even worse than the first one. Charleys plan to get back at Dylan makes absolutely no sense at all and her friends going along with it was even worse. it was like the author was trying for another love triangle and used this get even id ...more
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
I don't even know where to start. First off you need to read No Turning Back before you read this book or review. I wanted to throw my kindle at the wall at the end of No Turning back, however this ending isn't as left open. The ending does make you say THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!! You definitely are left wanting and need to know what is going to happen next. Will Charley and Cash find their happily ever after? Will Dylan finally get what he deserves?

This book is about Charley finding herself and
Lesley
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review of Finding Charley.

I hate spoilers so there will not be any in depth details in this review.

Finding Charley starts right where No Turning Back leaves off...with Charley shocked & heartbroken by someone that she had entrusted with her darkest secrets. Still haunted by Dylan she has to now deal with the betrayal of someone that she least expected would hurt her. During this book you are again watching Charley grow into a woman while learning that when lif
Paula  Phillips
Oct 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Charley thought starting fresh at a new school would solve all her problems and that she could finally escape her controlling ex-boyfriend Dylan, but things kept happening even when she wanted to start fresh with Cash. It turns out that there was a mole in Charley's group feeding information to Dylan aka Jackalope Joe. Someone Charley considered one of her best friends. Charley is back home for Christmas break, and this time she has had enough of Dylan's antics and wants to bring the game to her ...more
Broadway Girl  Book Reviews (Beth Lattanzi)
First... if you haven't read No Turning Back yet please stop reading right now.... I don't want anyone to have the first novel spoiled for them.... go read the first one and then come back and read Finding Charley!!!

This story picks up where No Turning Back left off. Charley is heartbroken because she feels betrayed by a friend, Joe, who was helping Dylan all along. Why would Joe betray Charley though... of course Charley wants to know that and so do we. The whole situation just doesn't make se
Anna
Feb 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Finding Charley picks up where No Turning Back leaves us. It's a pretty big cliff hanger, and while I felt like it did resolve itself, I wish a little more attention would have been paid to that particular aspect of the story. Charley is about to had home for christmas break, and despite the fact that she is in love with Cash and is ready to move on with their relationship she decides that it is time for her to take action against Dylan, and she devises a plan that she believes will expose him a ...more
Chelly Peeler
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All Booked Out
Sep 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review...

3.5 Stars

This picked up right where No Turning Back left off, I got right back into the story, straight back into my country accent which I love about this book and settled down to find out what the hell was going to happen in this! I mean seriously. .?
Joe one of her close friends has some explaining to do!

The writing flowed more for me this time, no stop starty scenes. I enjoyed that Charley went home for this book so we got to see her there ra
Donna ~
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finding Charley picks up where No Turning Back leaves off with Charley trying to absorb what has just happened. How could she have misplaced her trust in Joe. But instead of falling into the arms of Cash and allowing him to take care of her she decides to stand on her own two feet. She may lean on Cash but she has a plan to take back her life and get Dylan Sloan out of it forever.

I absolutely love this series and although I was Team Cash from the word go, I didn’t think it was possible to fall m
Alicia
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I downloaded both books today. I spent my afternoon reading because I was drawn in by the first book and was more than excited to be able to continue Charley's story. Charley is a sweet and strong southern girl that has her moments when she feels like she is going to crumble (and honestly who doesn't?) but with her friends and Cash having her back, she realizes that she can take on the world and the monster that gives her world nightmares at times.

This book picks up where No Turning Back stops.
Tantalizing
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finding Charley picked up right where No Turning Back left, leaving us with no uncomfortable gaps to try to figure out. I absolutely loved No Turning Back and I absolutely loved Finding Charley.

In finding Charley the "plan" is in full effect, even though not everyone fully supports the plan. Heck I don't even support the plan fully, but Charley feels it needs to be done to see that Dylan gets what he deserves. Except there is one glitch...Dylan has changed, or at least it seems he has changed.
Paige Smith
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Finding Charley begins exactly where No Turning Back left the reader in complete devastation. Realizing Joe was part of Dylan's plan to keep tabs on Charley causes her to put matters into her own hands to stop him once and for all. With the help of her close-knit friends, the Kluft girls, as well as Cash Money, her family, and a couple of unlikely characters, Charley devises a plan to take down Dylan Sloan before he causes more pain and hardship for her or anyone else.

In the second installment o
EndlessReading
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book oh and Cash $

UPDATE:

Do you know how excited I was to get a copy of this book to read for this blog tour!

Over-The-Fricking-Moon!

Can I saw this - WOW
Cash $ at the end.....total swoonworthy moment.
When you read that scene you will totally know know what I'm talking about.

After finding out the hidden truth of betrayal by one of her most trusted and loving friends Charley has yet again hit rock bottom....all because of some egotistical maniac, that thinks he can get what
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finding Charley is a great book. Finding Charley is the second book int he Full Circle series. It can not be read as a stand alone. You must read No Turning back first. Finding Charley starts right where No Turning Back left off.

After Joe comes clean about his involvement with Dylan, Charley comes up with a plan to stop Dylan. This plan is absolutely crazy but true to Charley's character. Everyone goes along with Charley's plan because they know Charley will do want she see as the right thing to
Anny hernandez
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***** I received an ARC copy for an honest review *****

I just finished reading this book, and I love it love the characters and love how this book turned out, I'm going to keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

This story picks up right where NO TURNING BACK left of.

The night that Charlie find out how Jackpole Joe betrayed her, her world turned upside down, that was the night that she told the girls who Dylan really is, after that night she acted ad nothing has happened, when s
Christina
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Previously on No Turning Back"... loved that! We continue the story of Charley, Cash, Tessa,Piper,Joe, Dylan, and the amazing Kluft girls. Charley is playing with the devil and fire in the second book of the Full Circle series, let me tell the support she gets from her girls is amazing and the love between Charley and Cash is even stronger in this book. I love Finding Charley more than No Turning Back, the Kluft girls are even more amazing, Cash is even hotter and Charley is somewhat smarter.. ...more
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
The end of the No Turning Back blew me away. It was so unexpected. It had me in a total suspense.

I really really could not wait for Finding Charley.

Finding Charley is truly a wonderful follow-up.

The story delivers intensity, depth, angst, twist and turns that had me glued to each page and frantically turning them.

Deeply heartfelt, powerful story. Addictive and beautiful writing style. Interesting and intriguing, emotional characters. You can see they growth since the first book. This installment
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complementary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. Wow!!! Ended in a huge cliffhanger, I am seriously suffering from a book hangover and can not wait till the third book releases. However, Casey did such an amazing job once again bringing all of the characters to life. There are many ups and downs throughout the story causing the reader to feel many different emotions right along with the characters. I think that I am personally drawn to this series so much, because I ...more
Trista Priest
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This books
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Well i gotta say these books just pull you in, thank you Casey Peeler i loved it.
The story is about Charley trying to find herself, she goes home for winter and wants to get rid of Dylan for good but in doing so she might lose the one she loves. Charley comes up with a plan to lead Dylan on and to show everyone what he's really like.
This story is about forgiveness, strength and watching Charley grow into a woman. I love Cash, hes sexy, protective and you can see how much he loves Charley.
I can't
Shirley
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant read
Charley had been through so much at a young age tho I did think she was strong and of course hunky Cash had been there who wouldnt be.
I cant believe she did that I couldnt and I new it was something Charley needed to do but!
I could kick Dylan in the ass but its his head needed readjusting who in there right mind could ahhhhhh!!!!!!
Joe all I can say is I dont know weather to kiss him or kill him why! Will we ever find out ?

I loved this book but I got the full benefit when reread
Kimberly
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I met this author at the Louisville Author Event and never heard of her before but had to give her books a chance! The 1st book pulled me in and I was so glad that the 2nd book was already out and I read it in 1 day, could not put it down!! This is well written and a very good story. I was a little pissed at the end wondering were the hell her friends were because they were suppose to be there for her!! But it ended well and I am hoping the 3rd book comes out very very soon so I know what happen ...more
Kay Sharpe
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well once again i didn't expect this to go the way it did. Certainly keeps you enthralled! Really hope $ an Char-coal get their happy ever after an that they flow their dreams! Most of all I hope that Dylan gets his comeuppance!

Just remember this is the second book an you have to read No Turning back first!

Two amazing books cant wait for the next book..its Spring now so where the hell is it!
Benita Hipps
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I have been waiting on the second book since I read the first one. Could not put the book down until I had finished it. Thank you Casey for giving us the story of Charlie and Cash$. Can't wait till the next book comes out so that I can continue to hear their story of their lives.
Reckless Readers
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
****Given Arc In Exchange For Honest Review****

OMG I totally loved this series. As we all know Finding Charley starts off where Turning Back ended. And what a cliffhanger that was. I loved how Charley is finding herself and learning to stand in her own. Books like this make me so happy to see someone trying to pick up the pieces on their own. Outstanding job.
J.D. Rivera
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great second book in the "Full Circle" series. Casey Peeler left me wanting more in the first book and she definitely delivered in the second. I fell so hard for Cash and I can't wait to see what happens to their relationship. This is a must read book series!
Shaunna Armstrong
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was getting worried that this was going to end in a bad way. However it left us in a cliff hanger, a good one... yay for guys like Cash. I can't wait until the next book to see where this is going to go.
Kellie
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Way to go Charley. That was a shocker but time to get dirty and set Dylan. Cash Money is awesome. Char-Coal go get em!!!' I am having a very hard time waiting on Lovin Charley. Got some new boots and ready for some a
Hanks Tavern. Awesome series!!
Haley Rogers
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Finding Charley! I cannot wait for the third one to come out. Casey just has a way of drawing you into the story and making you feel like you are a part of the story!
Lynn Callahan
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
best book to read love cash love joe love the klufts girls love everything about this book keep up the writing

• Blossoming Flower (Wildflowers, #1)
  • Bound in Blue (Love Square, #3)
  • Just Fall (The Fall, #1)
  • Conklin's Foundation (Conklin's Trilogy, #2)
  • Can't Go Without (Oasis Waterfall, #2)
  • Taking Something (Give Me Something, #2)
  • Intractable Souls (Bound4Ireland, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • The Vitamin D Treatment (The Vitamin D Treatment, #1)
  • The Beauty in Deception (Hawk Creek #1)
  • Inception (Destined, #1.5)
  • Loverboy
  • Chartreuse
  • Back to Life (Back to Life #1)
  • Bound & Unbroken (Our of Bounds, #1)
  • MVP (The MVP Duet #2)
  • Color Blind
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca

Full Circle (3 books)
  • No Turning Back (Full Circle, #1)
  • Loving Charley (Full Circle, #3)