Start by marking “Bar None” as Want to Read:
Bar None

Bar None

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Do you like your bartenders hot and sexy? Do you like it when they get up close and personal with some of their patrons? Then you’ll love Bar None!

Kiernan Kelly goes into outer space for Kind of a D.R.A.G., the story of bartender Max and a robot who’s more than your standard nuts and bolts. On the other hand, Julia Talbot’s men stay firmly planted on earth, and in nature,
Published September 24th 2013 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Bar None, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bar None

Serena Yates
This is a great collection of stories, all with a bar, or a bartender, or both, in starring roles. The mix of genres is interesting as well. There is everything from contemporary cowboys who are also longtime lovers, to futuristic androids up to absolutely no good, to shifters of various kinds all trying to get along, and back to contemporary – but this one is set in and around the Hammer club and has a touch of BDSM. Something for everyone, and I liked them all. If you enjoy variety, go buy a c ...more
Liz
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So sometimes I like to curl up on the couch with my blanket, pillow, and cup of cocoa splashed with Baileys and just read. Even better if it's Manlove Romance. I have found I have to be in a particular mood to read anthologies. Knowing that the characters aren't going to be part of my life for a longer period of time...well I can't exlain it - it's just a mindset you know? Anyway - Bar None was the perfect read. Stories by some of my favorites, and going from sci-fi, BDSM, werebears and werewolv ...more
Tam
Apr 11, 2015 rated it liked it
This is an anthology of four stories that take place in/around a bar.

Bartender Rescue- I don't know these characters although I vaguely remember reading about them before. Basically a guy gets super stressed trying to run some bars because he feels he HAS to rather than wants to and how his guy deals with that.

Kind of a DRAG - To be honest, this just didn't catch my attention and I didn't finish it. But if you're into sci-fi and drag, it will probably be for you.

The Blue Moon Bar - My fave. G
Shannon
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthologly
Bartender Rescue, BA Tortuga - This one was my 2nd favorite and I just loved the way these two absolutely adored eachother. It would have helped if I'd read the first story involving these two but it wasn't necessary. Very, very sweet if not a bit frustrating.

Kind of a DRAG, Kiernan Kelly - This was a funny story about a couple of Queens who decided to create another stripper because they "broke" the original. It takes place in outer space and is a fun take on robots.

The Blue Moon Bar, Julia Tal
Melissa
Dec 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Bartender Rescue was a good story about a surfer boy turned Bar owner. He was really stressed and his boyfriend rescued him.

D.R.A.G. was set in outer space. Two very strange Drag Queens begin the story by making an Android in a machine…he turns out totally hot and falls for the bartender. This story was strange but often funny in a weird way.

The Blue Moon Bar was a story about shifters. An asshole bar owner turns loverboy to the bartender.

Flair was a story about a BDSM club and a man who teaches
Melanie
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Melanie by: everyone

Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5

This anthology has something for everyone whether it is android drag queens in space to a man giving flair seminars to bartenders in the famous Hammer club. Four stories, four terrific authors.

For the full review, visit http://wp.me/p220KL-1IR

for all my reviews and thoughts on writing visit ScatteredThoughtsandRogueWords.com.
Thomaidha Papa
Oct 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, anthology
3 Hearts

Four stories that have you glimpse at sexy bartenders in hot and needy situations. Admittedly, not one of the stories resembles the other and that is a great plus in my books. Here is a more specific review for each of them. Enjoy! MM Good Book Reviews

Thommie
DoaJaneoDoe
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
From all the stories only one wasn't to my liking probably because I'm not really fond of androids, and even that story was good. 4.5stars
Katy Beth Mckee
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology, erotic, m-m
It's a great collection of stories that while they share a common theme are all completely different. This was a fun read.
*Nan*