Start by marking “On His List (Entangled Flirts)” as Want to Read:
On His List (Entangled Flirts)

On His List (Entangled Flirts)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  37 reviews
On His List by Wendy Sparrow

"Where can I take you, Mr. Savoy?"

That was how Remy Maison’s day began, not the glamorous world of guarding underwear from her creepy landlord on laundry day, but taking her brother’s place as driver for businessman Owen Savoy. And what was with this guy? Yeah, he’s hot and all, with eyes like melted chocolate and a lean, sexy figure she’d love
Published November 11th 2013 by Entangled: Flirt (first published October 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about On His List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On His List

Booker Like a Hooker
Remy is sent to chauffeur Owen Savy--a sexy, young business man--since her brother, the usual driver, has a migraine and is unable to drive. He gives Remy a very specific list of dos and don'ts, because Owen is a bit...particular. He has his lists, and he most certainly checks them more than twice. Remy is his complete opposite and throws his entire day for a loop. However, Remy's interference in Owen's schedule, despite her brother's instructions, actually does him a favor. It also saves him a ...more
Jami
Gah! *wipes away happy tears* Stories like this are why Wendy Sparrow is on my auto-buy list.

Yes, it's a novella and short, but it's also funny, sweet, and fantastic. I literally laughed out loud several times, and many lines are priceless. The characters are both likable, and it's easy to see why these two fall for each other. If you're looking for a quick, charming read, check out this book.

(Full disclosure: I know the author on Twitter, but I purchased this book independently with no coordina
DelAnne Frazee
Genre: Romance
Tags: Contemporary
Sensual Level: Mild
Overall Rating: Very Good

Remy Maison is a free spirit that is full of excess energy and and a vibrancy that shines out over all who come to bask in her sunny disposition. Owen Savoy is the definition of up tight. Every moment of his day is scheduled. He doesn't like to be touched o
Melody May
Posted on What I'm Reading

All right, I finished reading On His List by Wendy Sparrow. This story is super cute. You have Remy Maison who is filling in for her brother who happens to be a driver. Well, Denny ends up with a migraine and Remy has to drive Owen Savoy around. Owen tends to be a tad bit particular how things should go. Ok, he's a bit OCD.

Anyway. Remy, I would consider her a bit ADHD. I have my reasons to believe this, so she's stuck in a car with Owen who might be a bit OCD. Yeah, th
Angie
I received an ARC through NetGalley.

On His List was a really cute read! Remy is sent to chauffeur Owen Savy--a sexy, young business man--since her brother, the usual driver, has a migraine and is unable to drive. He gives Remy a very specific list of dos and don'ts, because Owen is a bit...particular. He has his lists, and he most certainly checks them more than twice. Remy is his complete opposite and throws his entire day for a loop. However, Remy's interference in Owen's schedule, despite her
Katelyn (Tales of Books and Bands)
This novella was totally adorable! Through funny and witty writing, author Wendy Sparrow made me fall for this story in just a short amount of time. My biggest complaint about it? I wish it were longer!

Remy is this free-spirited young woman. Even though life is hard at times for her, she has this overall upbeat, fun personality. Her voice was realistic, hilarious, sarcastic at times, goofy at others, and such a joy to read.

Owen on the other hand, not so much. He is a businessman who follows a sc
Sapphyria
Remy Maison and her brother Denny have a tough time making ends meet. They live in an apartment in a less than desirable section of town and have been broken into numerous times. The most recent break-in found Remy and Denny minus their rent money and being threatened with eviction from their sleazy landlord. As such, Denny can't miss the opportunities at his place of employment, as a chauffeur. So, when Denny awakens one morning with a migraine, he sends Remy, a massage therapist, to take his s ...more
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whit@Shooting Stars Reviews

On His List begins when Remy has to be a stand in driver for her brother because he's home sick. They both need this money so than can make rent by Friday, or they will get kicked out of their home. Remy is a disorganized, live in the moment, never sit still type of person, and she's about to meet her match in Owen.

He's Mr Savoy, the man she's suppose to drive around all day. But Remy never thought there would be a major attraction to him when she first s
Lori Palle
“I like things to be smooth and predictable.”–Owen

Remy’s using her day off to fill in for her sick brother’s job as a driver for Owen while he’s in town for the day. After all, they desperately need the money, and how hard could it be to drive around some rich guy? Well, when you’re vivacious and energetic Remy, turns out it’s pretty hard. Owen hates surprises, disorder, noise, and anyone touching his stuff. That is, until he meets Remy…

“Well, she might have to shake up his world then.”–Remy’s t
LJT
On Hist List by Wendy Sparrow is a delightful novella! It is the story about Remy Maison, a sexy young woman that lives with her brother in a dilapidated apartment in a bad section of the city. They barely make enough money between them to make the rent. Remy is massage therapist that has a need for speed, and her brother is a limousine driver.

One day Remy has to fill-in for her brother when he develops a migraine and is unable to drive. So she picks up successful businessman Owen Savoy at the a
Deeana Galindo
First off....I want MORE....NO i NEED MORE!!!

I loved this book from beginning to end. It was a light and enjoyable read that had me rooting for Mr. Savoy to break away form his list no matter how adorable he was with them!

Remy is a free spirited massage therapist is helping out her brother and trying to earn enough rent money by driving around hot and sexy business man Mr. Owen Savoy for the day. Her brother Denny informs her that she must not touch any of his thing and fallow the list, but Remy
Cheryl Sanders
Remy Maison was a massage therapist by trade and didn't have much money. She was sent in to chauffeur Owen Savoy because her brother was down with a migraine and couldn't drive. Owen Savoy was a wealthy investor and was a little OCD about organization and list making, until he came into contact with Remy. He's super sexy and a little naive about every day life because he's always got his nose stuck in the stock market. Remy Maison is a fly-by-the-seat-of-her-pants kind of woman. She turned his l ...more
Angela
Remy and Owen meet serendipitously. That's perfect for spontaneous Remy... but a little crazy for organized, structured Owen. Little does Owen know that he's going to fall hard for Remy, and loosen up in the process.

On His List is a cute, romantic novella filled with flirtation and double entendres. Even though I am more of a list-maker myself, it was fun to see Owen want to relax and enjoy the insouciance that Remy brought to the table.

My favorite part was the end, when Owen did the most spo
Jasmyn
I absolutely loved On His List. It was an amazing feel good romance with characters that jumped right off the pages. Remy was just sassy and mouthy enough to make her believable, and Owen's little "quirk" with lists was just adorable. I loved how they interacted, and their conversations are some I will go back to over and over. When they first meet it seems like a disaster, but soon it's clear that they are perfect for each other - each with their own crazy ways that seem like complete opposites ...more
Roz ~ My Written Romance
My full review for On His List will be available later today (3/3) at both Goodreads and my blog, My Written Romance.
Ophelia London
This was a darling, feel-good, quicky romance. Perfect for an afternoon escape!
Lea
This was a cute story and I enjoyed reading it. It’s a quick read, it only took me about 45 minutes so it would be ideal as a lunch hour read. It is well written and flows well. I love how Remy and Owen are such total opposites and yet they feel drawn to each other. I really enjoyed watching their attraction grow as the day progresses. This was a sweet story about finding someone when you least expect it and I would recommend it for anyone looking for a sweet, light, quick read. I received an AR ...more
Janice Liedl
A super-sweet short romance that revolves around Remy, a seat-of-her-pants massage therapist who's subbing as a limo driver for her migraine-afflicted brother, and Owen, a strait-laced business man who's got a schedule to follow, literally!

Of course, Wendy Sparrow has them conflict, confer and come together in a wonderful short romance that takes readers all over the Bay Area while their relationship simmers and stretches out from one day to maybe forever!
Nora Black
Brilliant, hilarious, intelligent. Packed with romantic suspense, sexual tension, and comedy. This is one hell-of-a-fantastic read. One laugh-out-loud moment after another as you follow the fortunate, misfortunes of Remy--stuck with her brother's car detail--as she clambers her way, in her gorgeous high heels, into LUV with the adorably stunning control freak Owen-The-Rich-Rich-Boss-Guy........ I totally fell head-over-heels myself for the stellar cast and the charming, CHARMING.... cute--yes! C ...more
CassandraG
A quick read with likeable characters. Remy takes a job in her brother’s place when he develops a migraine and can’t drive when he’s on medication. He gives her instructions to follow to the letter. The client name is Owen Savoy and he’s a list man and a kind of by the book type fellow. She gets to know him on their journey and when it’s over they decide to get to know each other better. It was a nice story pick it up, if you like short and sweet and you’ll definitely enjoy it.
Janet
I thoroughly enjoyed this fun meet-cute romance. Though short it was satisfying; with complex characters, well drawn, and a happily ever after journey, that was also a bit quick. I understand the time constraints of the format, but his was truly whirlwind. I suppose in Wendy Sparrow's world, when you know, you know. All I know is that his was a great read and i will look for more from Ms. Sparrow.
*I received my copy from NetGalley.com in exchange for an honest review.
Ashley
This review can also be found at http://chiquitablogger.wordpress.com

So, this was another really short book, but so cute! I LOVED that it was set in my hometown of San Francisco (even though a few details were wrong), I really liked Remy and Owen, I didn't know that the author had OCD, and i didn't know Owen did either. I just thought he was odd. Since the book was so short, I would love to read more about these two!

*Received an ARC for honest review.*
Mariel Hoss
*ARC from NetGalley and Publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

Short and sweet. A one-day chance encounter is the beginning of (hopefully) a beautiful relationship. Opposites in a lot of ways, Remy and Owen have an attraction that can’t be denied. This novella details their first meeting and hints at what may come. No deep forays into the past or deep thoughts as to what the future might hold. A let’s take it one day at a time type of story.
Romantic Reads and Such
On His List definitely made me happy. It’s fun, entertaining, cute and funny. Sparrow gives readers fun and wacky, (but realistic) characters, full of charm and humor. The perfect go to book for those with only a small amount of time but looking for a little romance and humor to touch the heart. Full review available at http://romanticreadsandsuch.wordpress...
Irene
3.5 rounding up to 4 stars

After reading the summary I knew I was going to enjoy this novella and Wendy Sparrow doesn't disappoint.

On His List is a story which spans over 24 hours, it had likeable and believable characters that left me with a smile on my face and a desire to read more of Remy and Owen in the future :)

Thank you to NetGalley and to Entangled Flirt for the ARC.

Britt Marczak
Awww! This was a super sweet novella with a list-loving OCD hero. (Who also probably wrote the cutest love letter/list I have ever read before!)

I absolutely loved it. :) And then I was super surprised and blown away to see my name in the acknowledgments! Wendy Sparrow is so often my hero and inspiration, specifically with dealing with OCD, so that meant a lot to me. <3
CL (www.loveisastateofmind.net)
Received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

This story was exceptionally cute and I loved the differences between OCD Owen and free-spirited Remy. Novellas rarely provide enough time to do the characters justice but I think the author managed to cram in a lot to this book and it didn't seem rushed.
Caro
Loved the idea this novella presents, but I felt it lacked the chemistry between the characters.

The character of Remy read a little bit childish and we never got to really know Owen, so the connection between the two of them felt a bit forced and coming out of nowhere.

I don't know, I just wished it had been 'more'.
Elizabeth O'Hanlon
*ARC given for honest review*

I found this hard to get into and not being able to get a full feeling from the characters, I liked the blurb about the book, but the book it's self did not interest me. I am glad to have been given the opportunity to review this and to have least read it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
At home in the Pacific Northwest, Wendy Sparrow writes for both an adult and young adult crowd in many genres but always with a happily ever after. She has two wonderfully quirky kids, a supportive husband, and a perpetually messy house because she hates cleaning. She’s an advocate both online and in her community for autistic children in addition to actively trying to raise awareness about obsess ...more
More about Wendy Sparrow...
Frosted Past My Defenses (Taming the Pack, #1) Cursed by Cupid (Entangled Flirts) This Weakness For You (Entangled Select Otherworld) The Teacher's Vet