Start by marking “Slammed (Slammed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Slammed (Slammed, #1)

Slammed

(Slammed #1)

Once upon a time, Selena Graham met a boy named Jackson Quinn…

This isn’t your typical fairytale, no. This one is twisted and the role of prince charming is filled by one man too set in his ways, haunted by the demons of his past.

Jackson wants to live his life free of the tribulations the woman in his past put him through and nothing makes you appreciate what you have
Published December 2nd 2014 (first published November 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Slammed, please sign up.
Zoya i think so yes but maybe you should read the consumed triology and you'd understand it more. They are futured in that but only partly x

Start your review of Slammed (Slammed, #1)
✿kawehi.reviews
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you SO MUCH Skyla!!

#Woah, talk about unexpected! Author Skyla Madi definitely set the tone for this dramatic spin off from the Consumed Series as she really threw me through quite a spin!

1499426 842043459173414 398785364835598736 n

Slammed was a whole lot of baffling for me. I just did not expect for things to go down the way it did whatsoever.

I always knew that there was something weighing on this couple but, man, was this story not what I expected at all!

It was
Cory
Aug 23, 2014 rated it liked it
If you've read the Consumed series you know Jackson as Seth's best friend and Selena is Olivia's best friend. I would definitely read that series first before starting this one.

It was great to finally get some insight on Jackson's past. I liked the intro to this series and I think the next book will be quite good based on how this one ended. Watch out Amelia as Selena is no pushover. You've met your match!
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Cliffhanger and lots of ex girlfriend action. Was stressful read and the hero, Jackson, isn't very nice. I just don't get it. I guess book two should offer some much needed resolution to this damaged couple.
Coco.V
May 17, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (5/17/2019)! ...more
Trish Bedroom Bookworms
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**originally posted at Bedroom Bookworms blog**
Madi - Slammed
I was nervous about this one. Slammed is a spinoff novel from the Consumed series by Skyla Madi. Now, I flippin’ LOVED the Consumed books, but I did NOT flippin’ love Selena, our heroine in Slammed. She’s, um, challenging to love. So picking up a book completely based on her made me anxious. I love Skyla and I didn’t want to hate her book. Turns out, I was worrying for nothing. Leave it to Skyla to make me love someone I really wanted to hate.

Allison White
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story. Highly recommend!!
Taylor Henderson
Skyla Madi has a natural knack for story telling. From the very first chapter of Slammed I was hooked, wanting to know the inside details on the workings of Selena and Jackson’s complicated relationship. The way detail, and emotion is incorporated throughout this novel is brilliant. I felt the pain of the hits that Jackson experienced when he entered the ring, and I felt the strong emotions that Selena felt from chapter one. I loved every character, even Amelia at times for being so real. The ...more
Kimberly Valentino
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't even kno where to start.. Skyla introduce me to my book husband Seth Marc.. I got to read Slammed... Before it release date and I have to say I LOVED IT!!! She never seems to disappoint!!! This book had me goin through every emotion possible.. I cried, I laughed, I screamed and at times I wanted to chuck my kindle across the room!!! Jackson and Selena's story will keep you on the edge of you seat.. You won't b able to put it down!! You will love Jackson.. You will hate Amelia.. You will ...more
Reader
Dec 13, 2014 rated it liked it
I really liked the books about Seth and Olivia, Jackson who is Seth's friend and Selena is Olivia's this is their story. I've got to say I might have liked this better if I could relate or sympathise with the characters. I found both Jackson and Selena victims of their weak personalities. So instead of rooting for them both, I felt like they were each other's downfall, neither one strong enough to hold a relationship together. As for the woman in Jackson's past, her character was a bit ...more
Rebeka Duran
4 big fat beautiful stars!!!!

I've been dying for this story.
I need to know Jackson and definitely loved getting to know Selena more!
Their story was everything I hope. I knew there would be some major drama and a big background story for Jackson. He was the he was for a reason.
I love Skyla. She mad me hate Amelia so much!! haha more then I already did.
I'm excited for more of Selena and Jackson's story!!
There is definitely more drama to come!
"Mark my words and hold my heels, I do not play nice
Lora Borzelleca
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I wish Jackson would have pulled his head out of his ass earlier....but I really liked how he grew and started to forgive himself. I cant wait to see Selena take Amelia on in the next book :-) fuck yea!!!1
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
Can't wait for Sel & Jackson's book!!
☽ jodi bibliophile ♥
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
LOVE IT!! Can't believe we get more Jackson and Selena!!

Full review to come!
Linda Martin
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love the twisted roller coaster of a relationship that Selena and Jackson have. Can't wait for their story to continue.
Tiffany Riley
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am flipping out about this... This is going to be amazing if love me some Jackson and selena.... Sigh
Brianna
Dec 31, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist
JACKSON & SELENA GET A BOOK! WOOOOOOO!
Autumn
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So this is a 5 star read (in my opinion) but for the fact that it was the opposite of what I thought I was gonna read. I was totally prepared to read this kinky book and was so excited too. Jackson was my favorite the entire consumed series (and the reason I only read book two and three because it was supposed to give background on this). I've loved him since the beginning and was always drawn to him. But this book just potrayed him in such a teddy bear ish way all because he had fell in love. ...more
Jensie Elizabeth
Much to my chagrin, I started reading this book totally blind to the fact that it was about Jackson and Selena from Seth and Olivia's story. It's been a while since I read about those two, so I was totally caught off guard when it dawned on me that this was about the two best friends.

So color me disappointed that it was nowhere near as good as Olivia and Seth's story. Maybe I'm just biased because I read theirs first, or maybe it's because I didn't love Jackson and Selena to begin with. Who
Monica Holloway
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Slammed

Wow!! I'm so happy I waited to read this right before Crushed. Love the story behind all the characters. And can't wait to get more from them!! So much to this story. Its not your everyday romance that is for sure.. Sorry not that great at reviews. Just being totally honest with you. You should absolutely try this series.. I'm loving it so far!!
Paige Whitecotton
Getting good

Oh this is getting good. This is awesome. Crazy crap going down. Amelia need to die! Jackson needs to get a grip. Good thing Selena has some balls. Love this one. It's an awesome read and I can't wait to see what's next.
Jessica Brown
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading the story of Seth and Olivia with Jackson and Selina as the best friends I have been wanting to know Jackson's story. It was an amazing story and can't wait for the next one to come out.
Brittany's Book Blog
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Jackson Quinn, who we first met in Consumed by Skyla Madi. Although, you don't necessarily have to read The Consumed Series to follow this story, I would definitely recommend it.

Selena and Jackson are taking a break, not that they were ever really dating to begin with. Jackson has done some awful things in his past that he doesn't think Selena will understand or forgive him for. He decides that instead of letting her be the one to walk away he will do it himself. However,
Amanda
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it

Dee
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having read the Consumed books I was quite interested in Jackson's story. I'll be honest, I did NOT like Selena at all through that entire series, not even a little. I thought she was an absolute horrible friend and Olivia should have shown her the door. She did grow on me a bit more in Slammed. Still not sure I'd be bff's with her but I'd at least be able to have drinks with her.

For me this had a lot of angst. I like angst. From the previous books we know there was a woman who totally screwed
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
4 Star Read:
Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely well-developed plot. The pretense and romance were well balanced and done with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors, and chemistry. Not so much predictable if at all.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jackson... HOT, broody, messed up, and stubborn. I wanted to shake the crap out of this man for most of the book. I know he is not real, so I shook my kindle instead…. Not only did I drop my kindle because it slipped out of my hands, it didn’t help make Jackson any smarter.

Selena… I kind of wanted to believe she was a naive and dumb girl, but she isn’t. She was addicted to Jackson right off the bat. And after reading this story, I would be in the same boat with her rowing in circles around the
Devlynn
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Give Me Books

Lara S
Jul 16, 2014 rated it liked it
The Consumed trilogy is one of my favorite trilogies I must say. So I was pretty excited to read this book but I hadn't set any expectations at all. After reading Forever Consumed I was a bit confused when it came to Selena and Jackson. And that's why I started reading this book without knowing what to expect because I really didn't know where they stood at. One minute they say they're together and the other they're not. So I was interested to have more incite regarding their relationship. I ...more
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Sep 16, 2014 marked it as z-2014
Its the name that caught my eye and the blurb which help me attention!

Looks good!

Once upon a time, Selena Graham met a boy named Jackson Quinn…

This isn’t your typical fairytale, no. This one is twisted and the role of prince charming is filled by one man too set in his ways.

Jackson is demanding, always needing things done a certain way and with sex, he needs it hard and fast with a side of pain. Selena thought she was into it, until she found out how much he really wanted from her.

She knows he
Adriana Buiuca
First of all, is it just me, or this cover is not doing Jackson any justice? I think this one is more correct :)

And now, back to my review :)) I just love Jackson! He's all I imagined and more. Such a beautiful, perfect story. I knew he was difficult, that he had issues because of Amelia and all the things she'd done to him in the past... and I was dying to read his story. And now that I have this first glimpse of his life and his soul, all I want is to see the rest. I hope I don't have to wait
« previous 1 3 next »

• Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Hockey #1)
  • Wreck My World
  • Surface (Guarding Her #1)
  • I Hate You
  • The Baby Arrangement (Winston Brothers #1)
  • Jack & Sadie
  • Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Seizing Mack (Covendale, #3)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Revel
  • Fantasy in Lingerie (Lingerie #6)
  • My Donut Princess (The Guilty Series, #3.5)
  • Desire in Lingerie (Lingerie #7)
  • Divine in Lingerie (Lingerie #9)
  • Sassy in Lingerie (Lingerie #8)
  • Foxy In Lingerie (Lingerie #10)
  • Princess in Lingerie (Lingerie #12)
Skyla Madi is a twenty-something international bestselling author of a mixed bag of hot romance!

Though signed with Hawaiian based publishing companies, Limitless Publishing & Crave publishing, Skyla lives in sunny Queensland, Australia, where she spends most her time indoors writing with one hand and raising her three children with the other.

Other hobbies and passions include:
- Drinking

Slammed (2 books)
  • Crushed (Slammed, #2)
“Mark my words and hold my heels, I do not play nice when other women touch my things” 2 likes