Start by marking “Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)

Finding Cinderella

(Hopeless #2.5)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  54,807 ratings  ·  5,833 reviews
A chance encounter in the dark leads eighteen-year-old Daniel and the girl who stumbles across him to profess their love for each other. But this love has conditions: they agree it will last only one hour, and it will be only make-believe.

When their hour is up and the girl rushes off like Cinderella, Daniel tries to convince himself that what happened between them seemed p
Published October 14th 2013 by Atria Books

·  54,807 ratings  ·  5,833 reviews

Aestas Book Blog
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

I can’t stop smiling!!

Finding Cinderella was a beautifully written, deeply heart warming novella that made me laugh, cry, and fall in love. In less than 100 pages, it made me feel more than I have in many entire books. Daniel and Six captured my heart and I hope that one day we get more of their story because I’m not ready to let go yet!

I was originally going to talk about the plot here but honestly, I think it’ll be more fun to just discover it for yourselves. Suffice it to say that I absolut
Christy
5 Cinderella Stars!!!

photo 24dd135a-63d6-42d1-9cd2-a5eddea61fcc_zps08ac0d46.jpg

Colleen Hoover has done it again. I swear, this woman could not write a bad story if she tried. Finding Cinderella, as short as it was, is a new favorite of mine.

We meet Daniel (Holder’s best friend) and Six (Sky’s best friend) in Hopeless. Six and Daniel meet in a closet, although it’s dark and they don’t know one another, they connect.
It feels sort of euphoric, like we’re in some sort of fairy tale. Like she’s Tinkerbell and I’m Peter Pan.
No, wait. I don’t want to be
K
5 MOTHERF***KING ANGEL STARS!!

"Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I'll be her Prince Charming." ~Daniel

"Once upon a time, there was a tiny maintenance closet; crowded, abandoned, a place to sleep or skip class. Here, in this small closet, Prince Charming met Cinderella.

Although originally all Prince Charming wanted was a place to avoid class or a place to take a quick nap, he encounters a woman who happens upon the closet he's in. They form an immediate connection, and fearing that once t
Jill
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Jill by: Jen

WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING

WHAT I ACTUALLY GOT

description

Despite the fact I don't normally read YA/NA, I wanted to try this novella since all my friends love it, I've not read Colleen Hoover and I have two teenage nieces to whom I was hoping to recommend this book and author.

This author does have a lovely writing style. But my problems with this started in the prologue and I simply couldn't get past them, even though there were parts of this I enjoyed.

When the title and blurb uses the words Cinderel
Catarina
5 Heartwarming Stars!!
description
Daniel (Holder’s best-friend, in the doubtfully case you’ve forgotten.) found a girl in a maintenance closet a year ago. They never saw each other’s faces, they never found out their names, but they fell in love inside a closet.
Until one day she suddenly stops appearing in the closed and leaving him broken to never heard from her again until now, one year after.
The girl is no one else but Six, who went to Italy through a student-change program (Yeah, you also remember her
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Shelves: love
SIX stars!!!!

I heart Colleen Hoover. Hard. I think the only thing that might make me love her more is if she wrote a book with sex in it. She can write a book boyfriend, a male lead, a hero like none other!!!! And Daniel was no exception!!

I LOVED Daniel.
I LOVED Six.
I LOVED how they met.
I LOVED how they fell in love.
I LOVED their banter.
I LOVED Daniel's family--SO funny.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED every.single.thing about this book!

Group hug!
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
description

Thank you Colleen Hoover for gifting this book to the reading world! I wish I had your flare with words to perfectly express how much I truly adore your books. Each one of your characters holds a special place in my heart. Now, Daniel and Six have a spot as well. Thank you!

Finding Cinderella is told completely in Daniel Wesley’s pov. Daniel is Dean Holder’s funny, loyal, and lovable best friend. While hiding out in the maintenance closet during 5th period, Daniel meets his Cinderella. They share
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Screw it, this book made me smile the entire time so it gets 5 stars!

“I don't even know if people should use the working fucking and angel in the same thought structure, but shit. She really looks like a fucking angel..”

There's something about Colleen Hoover novellas, I tend to love them more than her full length novels. Which is so rare because most of the time novellas don't have enough. But this book in its entirety and shortness made me fall in love with it.

Finding Cinderella is abo
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“I’ve never believed in anything like I believe in the possibility of the two of us.”

Oh my God, can this woman write a bad book just for kicks? No, this is not just a novella, it is not just a little add-on story to an already stellar series, and this is definitely not a re-hash of anything we’ve already seen in Hopeless or Losing Hope – this is the story that fills all the little gaps we never even knew needed filling and it is the story that makes us fall in love with the two secondary cha
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 BEAUTIFUL STARS

Omg what a cute story!!!I loved the epilogue, it was the best epilogue I have ever read!!I cannot stop smiling!!I'm not a big fan of books with cute guys but this book was so amazing.I couldn't put it down!!Colleen managed to brought out so many emotions in less than 100 pages!!

Daniel and Six fall in love in less than 24 hours but this wasn't a problem for me, because it didn't seem rush at all. It was perfect and together they were adorable.The whole time I was laughing!!

I thi
Angela
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a cute fun short sweet story this was. Colleen Hoover manages to shove everything we love about Colleen Hoover books into about 90 pages. We got super sticky icky love. We got our hilariously bantering couple. We got our omg wtf plot twist. And we got it all wrapped up in a nice little bow of an ending.

My only problem is I want more!!! I want to know what happens to them next! Where do their lives go from here??!!! If this is my only problem with a good then I figure it's a good one to hav
Angela
"I used to hate everybody ... Until I met you."

Finding Cinderella is insanely cute. Daniel and Six are such fun and hilarious characters. I'm surprised I enjoyed this so much considering it's only a novella.

Sorry Will, sorry Holder, I have a new favorite. DANIEL.
Miriam Mathew
Recommends it for: all Colleen Hoover fangirls
Recommended to Miriam by: My fangirling self
“Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming.”

Let's face it. I knew this was going to be amazing. It's practically Colleen Hoover's trademark to work magic with literature and Finding Cinderella was no exception.

But I didn't know that it was going to be this amazing. I didn't know it was going to be the type of amazing that would just blow me away without failure. And all in a hundred pages. That's the thing. All in a hundred-and-five pages. That's short. And to make me fa
Taryn

Colleen Hoover was born to write. Once again she captures the true beauty of unadulterated love in this heart felt story. How she managed for me, a general hater of novellas, to fall madly in love with Finding Cinderella says it all.

"I wish it could be real."

Finding Cinderella doesn't read like a novella though. It reads like a full length novel. Normally at end of novellas, we're genuinely happy it's over (at least I am) since it's usually for characters that we're not head over heals for.

But
Amy | Foxy Blogs
A modern day Cinderella story but instead of a ballroom where Prince Charming meets Cinderella it is a high school maintenance closet.

Daniel is Prince Charming and Six is Cinderella. These two were supporting characters from Hopeless. Finding Cinderella is from Daniel's POV. If you haven't read Hopeless it's okay because Finding Cinderella can be read as standalone.

Christmas has arrived early and Ms. Hoover gifted everyone this novella.Thank you, Ms. Hoover, for the amazing gift. Your story t
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Don't open your eyes... Give me ten more seconds to stare, because you look absolutely beautiful right now

Finding Cinderella is an adorable read and any Colleen Hoover fan will be jumping for joy and wishing for more

5 Adorable Stars

Honestly, I don't think I was in the best frame of mind in reading this, so my review may be a little off base. Yes, I'm a major Colleen Hoover fan, yes I've read all of her books, but I guess when it comes down to it, I'm just not a fan of novellas.

This is Daniel
Norah Una Sumner

You can get it for free on Amazon.
Even though it's a short story, the ending was bit too rushed. And unfortunately, the whole story wasn't that believable. At least not to me. I didn't like Six in Hopeless, so I didn't expect to like her here either. She's, however, an okay character. I liked Daniel a bit better but he's not a perfect character in any way. And, of course, Colleen had to go and stab my heart at the very end. But I liked the plot twist and that's mostly why I'm giving th
Jen
I laugh and clutch at my heart. "Dammit, Six. I love every single word that comes out of your mouth."
"Cock," she says dryly. She's evil.
"Except that word," I say. "I don't love cock."

Can someone find a way for me to rate this higher than 5 stars? 'Cause yeah, that's what needs to happen right about now. This little novella (little novella, people!) managed to wring more emotion out of me than most full length books.

Six and Daniel are delightful together. The fact that I used the word "delight
Erica
Shelves: favorites
ALL GOOD THINGS.
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
5 STARS, but really there aren't enough Stars to rate this book!!!!!
Finding Cinderella was absolutely, positively, pure PERFECTION!!!

THANK YOU Colleen Hoover, for writing such an AMAZING story, AND for making it FREE!!
That just shows just how incredible you truly are!
This book was so flippin good!!!!!

This is the story of Daniel and Six, best friends to Holder and Sky, of course these two have to be amazing, to be their best friends!

photo image_zps90036a81.jpg

I just LOVE Colleen Hoover's writing style.
I found myself highl
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
My Thoughts:

✮ First off, I'd really like to recommend that you read at least the first book in the series before you read this one. It's not necessary but I think you will have more of a feel of the story and what it's about.

✮ That being said...from reading the other books, I always felt like Daniel was a bit strange so I was pleasantly surprised!

✮ And I'm really glad we got more of Six. I feel like we got cheated out of her in the first book.

✮ I would definitely classify this as more NA th
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Commercial Photography

You might be asking yourself, “why would a shriveled up old hag like her be reading Finding Cinderella????” The answer is quite simple:

Commercial Photography

Any author who has a memento copy of one of their books printed in “Ermahgerd” is someone who deserves to be read. Also, Finding Cinderella was free, so it was the obvious winner of the “which one should I read?” contest.

That being said, NA is soooooo not my bag. I am old and have a very low thresho
Hulya Kara Yuksel
First of all Colleen, I love you. You're my all time favorite author. I love your sense of humor and I really love when you describe feelings. So thank you very much my Queen. :) I really loved and also lived this book. And people, believe me this book should be at least 1000 pages. I just can't get enough of it. :) I laughed too much but in the end I cried. I cried like a baby. Colleen, you always did this to me. If you read Hopeless and Losing Hope books, you must read this book immediately. I ...more
*TANYA*
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun, quick book. I laughed out loud a few times with this one.
Anna
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
my heart is just melting!!! what a heartwarming story!!!!

my sweet : this gorgeous novella was too butterflying sexy-sweet

my suck : my greedy self wants more <333333
Mia
"Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming."

"I feel her in every part of me and the feeling is new and heavy and intense and I realize in this moment that we just became so much more together than we could ever possibly be alone."

Oh my goodness, Colleen Hoover did it again. In a matter of a mere 93 pages, she made me laugh and cry and smile at the overwhelming amount of cuteness in this book. I adored every page of this and my only complaint is that I wish it were
♥Rachel♥
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Finding Cinderella made me fall in love with an insta-love romance! Seriously!

Daniel has a chance run-in with a girl in a maintenance closet, of all places. He’s had a mistake in his schedule and his 5th period slot was left empty. Daniel doesn’t point out the error, instead he uses the time for quality napping in the school maintenance closet. That’s until a girl stumbles in crying and his comforting leads to conversation and more. They only meet a couple of times, and keep their identities unk
Liis McKinstry
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
>>>>>

I’ve NEVER been so angry at those little signs in my life. They’ve always behaved; minded their own business; stayed out of my books.

Until Colleen BUTTERFLYING Hoover put them in the copy of Finding Cinderella that was sent to me. And now all I want to do is kick the a** of the person that came up with them.

Now I know the novella is not out yet, you’re probably very jealous, but I got it through legitimate means, so suck it! You have two things going for you though; one – it
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
We absolutely LOVED this book! We were going to do a traditional read and review for this one but decided against it. As this book was written and provided free to her readers as a "thank you" for their continued support,we wanted to give our followers who wouldn't normally write a review the opportunity to share their thoughts on Finding Cinderella and that post can be found on our blog here: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/10/...

We did want to share this thought. We recently asked Colleen Ho
Aya Hamza
May 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: humor, ya
“It feels sort of euphoric, like we’re in some sort of fairytale. Like she’s Tinkerbell and I’m Peter Pan.
No, wait. I don’t want to be Peter Pan. Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming”

That is an insta-love novella, but I LOVED THIS!! It's so funny and quick-read through exams. :)
You can read it as a stand-alone or after reading Hopeless.

It's about Six "Sky's friend" and Daniel "Holder's friend" and their love story.
They are so funny and an amazing match!

Around the Year i...: Finding Cinderella, by Colleen Hoover 2 49 Jan 28, 2018 02:17PM
Why is this in with the Hopeless duo-logy 3 43 Oct 18, 2015 10:21PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover - Restarting July 25th 2015 45 65 Jul 29, 2015 11:22AM
2.5 7 173 Oct 29, 2014 08:26AM
The Epilogue 7 229 Aug 07, 2014 07:43PM
OMG 20 514 May 26, 2014 05:12AM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • Not Today, But Someday (Emi Lost & Found, #0.5)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)
  • Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5)
  • Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5)
  • Just Remember to Breathe (Thompson Sisters, #3)
  • Emancipating Andie
  • Love and Lists (Chocoholics, #1)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans, #1)
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

Hopeless (2 books)
  • Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)
“You're my best friend and I love you. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love a guy. I love you, Holder. Daniel Weasley loves Dean Holder. Always and forever."
"Daniel, go make out with your girlfriend," he says, waving me off.
I shake my head. "Not until you tell me you love me, too."
His head falls back against Sky's headboard. "I fucking love you, now GO AWAY!"
I grin. "I love you more.”
280 likes
“You talk to him about the fact that we haven't had sex?" Six says, completely embarrassed.

My father shakes his head. "No, he doesn't have to. I know because every night he comes home he goes straight to his bedroom and takes a thirty-minute shower. I was eighteen once."

Six covers her face with her hands. "Oh, my God." She peeks through her hands at my dad. "I guess I know who Daniel gets his personality from."

My father nods. "Tell me about it. His mother is terribly inappropriate.”
191 likes