Start by marking “Menage on 34th Street” as Want to Read:
Menage on 34th Street

Menage on 34th Street (Menage on 34th Street #1)

Katrina and Liam Holland have the perfect marriage, a home in the trendiest part of Baltimore, and a scorching sex life. As another Christmas approaches, there's only one thing still on Kat's wish list: Hunter Croft. But she made peace long ago with his decision to choose the marines over their relationship. Until seeing him again arouses feelings she thought were in the p ...more
Published November 21st 2013 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Menage on 34th Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Menage on 34th Street

Shurrn
"She doesn't want only you." Hunter had never understood that about Kat, that she had a huge heart and a starving sexuality. No one man could be everything she needed, Fortunately for their marriage, Liam had no qualms about inviting guests into his bed. He accepted and encouraged Kat's occasional desire for multiple outlets while she accepted and encouraged his occasional need for another man. But he wanted more for them. More than occasional."

I'd encourage you to curl up by the Christmas fir
Auntee
Oct 31, 2013 Auntee rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance featuring M/M/F menage
Not bad. Started out rather promising with an interesting plot, but then at times got a bit "talky"...

Kat and Liam (30-ish) have been happily married for 10 years. Kat is some kind of fashion designer and Liam--I'm not sure what he does but it seems like he may be an architect? Or an engineer? I dunno, it was rather unclear to me what they did for a living, which is hardly the focus of the story anyway...

So, Kat and Liam are happy in their marriage but they've always known that they need more th
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)

ARC provided by publisher through NetGalley for an honest review.

Hunter Croft has been in the Marines for the last ten years and hasn't seen his best friends Liam and Kat in all that time. The last time he saw them, they were having sex and he fought the feelings of wanting the join them. Now he's back in town and back in both of their lives in more ways then one.

description

The sex was HOT HOT HOT, but there was really no story. This is really my first foray into a relationship between three people where
Dec 16, 2013 Sarah rated it it was ok
I read this novella as part of the Season of Seduction anthology.

Kat and Liam have a happy marriage but they both love to add a third partner into the mix occasionally. There is only one man that they would ever consider anything permanent with but Hunter couldn't deal with his feelings for them and left 10 years ago to join the Marines. Now that Hunter is back in the area Liam and Kat are determined to show him just how good the three of them could be together.

I have to admit that Ména
Future Slayer Girl
This one was a really hard one for me to rate. It is why after finishing it, it took so long for me to rate it.

I hate rating books low. I wish that I could equally enjoy every book I read, but I find that some voices, or how people are presented in books just don't resonate with me each time.

I wanted to like this book. I had moments where I honestly thought it was going to get better--then it backtracked to this whole awkward story.

Now, I am going to try and explain why the WHOLE thing was aw
Kelly
Oct 31, 2013 Kelly rated it it was ok
***ARC received through Netgalley***

2,5 stars

Ok first, I have to say that I'm more into M/F/M than M/M/F when it comes to ménage but here I wanted to try it because well, it was a free read in exchange of an honest review and I just asked myself 'why not?'. So I read it but I was a little disappointed, though. I don't know, I jut wasn't hooked to the characters or the book in general. There wasn't much of a storyline except for the married couple being in contact again with their friend Hunte
Kate Phoenix
Given to me by Netgalley.com in exchange for an honest review.

I'm really on the fence about this one don't get me wrong it is fully of smutty, steamy and sexy scenes but somehow it still fell flat for me.

Kat, Liam and Hunter have been friends forever unfortunately they parted after Hunter caught them inflagranti and was mesmerized by both Kat and Liam. Hunter couldn't deal that he had the hots for Liam. Hunter enlists and isn't seen or heard from for 10 years. Kat and Liam are married and Kat l
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 21, 2013 Sofia Lazaridou rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley, arc
3.5 stars in total. 3.5 stars for the manage scenes, 4.5 for the idea of the book, 4 stars for the way the story was unraveled and 3 stars for the rest of the book.

I am a huge fan of menage scenes but I can't say that I was completely satisfied with the ones in the book. It wasn't until the end that I could understand why Hunter was acting the way he did when it came to their relationship in public and why he wanted to keep it a secret.

I would have liked to see how Liam and Kat lived before Hunt
The BookChick
My Rating: ★★★★
VERY GOOD: The characteristics of a 4 star book include: a great story; I loved the characters; and there was an interesting plot and unique story elements; there may have been a few odd things kept the story from being amazing. I would read it again and I would recommend it to a friend.
This book was provided by the author for an honest review.

My Thoughts:
Wow, this one has left me completely wrung out. I have read more than a few ménage romances and only a handful have been of th
Funzee Shu
Dec 14, 2014 Funzee Shu rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, mmf, menage

"I love two people in this world. You and him..." - Liam.

"He wanted her, wanted to be the one pumping between her legs. But that wasn't all he wanted, and that other want - the one he refused to name...." - Hunter.

She isn't the kind of woman who can be happy with one man....

Short, hot and not bad....
But things become quite "complicated" here because Hunter is an active Marine.
How can they manage their relationship in the future with so many "rules" in Hunter's work without risking his career ?
elicerea
Dec 19, 2014 elicerea rated it really liked it
Lots of f-m-m action. 4,5 stars. It was really a hot one! Merry Christmas!
Malinda
*A free copy of this book was provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

3-3.5 stars

This was a good story. I liked the characters and enjoyed it overall.

We come in to the story with Kat and Liam. They'e married and have been for 10 years. Kat finds that sexually she needs more than one man sometimes and Liam is bi-sexual and needs a man at times. To satisfy both their needs, they occasionally bring another man in to their bed for a night. The one man they both really want entered th
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

3.5 STARS

Ménage or triad relationships fascinate me because a relationship between two people is complicated enough and adding in a third, I can’t even imagine the logistics. In Ménage on 34th Street, a couple married for many years reunite with a man they both wanted 10 years ago before he left and joined the Marines. The feelings haven’t changed, they still want him, but his Marine career and his com
Angela
Read as part of the Season of Seduction anthology

Buddy read with Sarah

Ménage on 34th Street by Elise Logan and Emily Ryan-Davis - 2.5 Stars

I have really mixed feelings about this story. On the one hand the sexy times were seriously HOT. On the other hand, I was frustrated with the relationship aspect of the book.

Ménage stories are always a hard sell for me in the first place, because I think they take a lot of work and most of the ones I've read seem to gloss over that work. I can safely say th
Tina
Oct 31, 2013 Tina rated it it was amazing
ARC kindly provided by the publisher, via Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review

OK so where to start with this review? PHWOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Two cold showers after finishing the book and I think I've calmed down enough to write my review!

There are a few things that really tick the boxes for me when it comes to books (which if you've ever read any of my other reviews you may have realised by now!) and this one ticked most of them plus at least one that wasn't previously on my list.

Set ar
Kelle
Nov 13, 2013 Kelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: oh-sweet-menage, m-m
ARC received from publisher via NetGalley

WOW, WOW, WOW!! Unexpectedly and pleasantly surprised! I love a good menage book and not just one with hot sex but a good story and this fit both criteria.

Ten years ago Hunter took off and joined the Marines leaving his friends Liam and Kat and his feelings for them behind. Liam and Kat have been married for ten years bringing other partners into their relationship but never forgetting their feelings for Hunter. Hunter returns and Liam finally forces t
Stacy Wollett
Nov 12, 2013 Stacy Wollett rated it it was ok
I don't know what I was expecting but I just wanted more out of it then sex. The sex was hot but the characters didn't develop much which was disappointing. I had high hopes for this book I love a sexy hot Christmas story but I also like well developed characters and don't feel that connected to the characters which is disappointing. If you are just looking for a sizzling hot M/M/F threesome then I would defiantly pick this up. If you like to get involved in a story with characters you can get l ...more
Aerin Caley
Mar 18, 2017 Aerin Caley rated it it was amazing
I've actually read this one a couple of times now, because I really enjoy it. The characters are solid, unique individuals with their own strengths and weaknesses. I love how we get to watch them struggle, learn and compromise to make the relationship work. As an added bonus, the sex scenes are scorching hot.
Victoria

Fortunately for their marrage, Liam had no qualms about inviting guests into his bed. He accepted and encouraged Kat's occaasional desire for multiple outlets while she accepted and encouraged his occasoinal need for another man. But he wanted more for them. More than occassional.

Liam and Kat are happily married, sexually adventurous and open, and longing for their best friend Hunter, who left years ago and joined the military. Hunter joined the marines and never looked back, trying to forget ab
Kristin (These Pretty Words)
Originally reviewed on These Pretty Words.

Let me say one thing first – even if you love a good menage story, this book may not be for you. It’s more than just an erotic story of three people having hot sex – it’s about love and friendship and trust and commitment and the realities of starting a triad relationship in a culture that may never accept it. Of course, that’s what made this my absolute favorite menage erotic piece ever.

Kat is strong and direct – and the driving force behind the concept
Cindy
Nov 24, 2013 Cindy rated it liked it
Menage on 34th Street. Sounds like it should be a light, sexy romp, doesn’t it? It’s not. Well, it IS sexy – pretty much steam-off-the-wallpaper sexy. What it isn’t, is light. It takes a long, hard look at what being in a committed ménage, especially one that contains one or more partners in the public eye, means.

The story starts with Kat and Liam, who have been married for ten years but have pursued occasional threesomes with other men. Hunter, the man they were both in love with before he lef
Amy H
I got this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review..
orginal review can be found on my blog http://theundercoverreviewer.blogspot...

this book was 2.5-3 stars... this book is another short story in a collection of Christmas stories.

Alright, lets be honest. I wanted to love this book. it started off really good and continued until it hit mid middle. Then i was like really! you are going to keep going, it could have ended 20-30 pages ago. we get it!!!

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS ALL ABOU
Romancing the Book
Jun 09, 2015 Romancing the Book rated it liked it
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

Sometimes when two authors work together you can tell the difference in their writing skills. Where the one ends and the other picks up. Sometimes it is just really subtle.

In this story of Liam and Kat it was blended well. But…there were other issues for me. While the story in itself was interesting there were small things that kind of left me wanting or needing more information.

This Christmas story could be class
Gina Marcantonio
Nov 06, 2013 Gina Marcantonio rated it really liked it
I’ve only read a few M/M/F books, and I wasn’t sure what to expect with this story. I was not disappointed! I thought this was very well written and I would definitely recommend it!

Kat and Liam have been married for 10 years. They have a solid marriage and occasionally have shared their bed with other men. But it’s one man, Hunter Croft that they both have feelings for and want in their life.

It’s Christmas and Kat learns that Hunter, who left her 10 years ago, is back from the Marines. She has
Tabatha
Nov 29, 2013 Tabatha rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This book started out very promising with three friends reconnecting after 10 years apart, but time changes everyone... or has it really? Some deception and manipulation leads to some issues for these three, but I liked the clear communication the author was stressing with the complex relationship these characters were trying to have. They approached it very honestly with real issues, but at times it felt like it was almost too much. Liam and Kat were a bit too willing to uproot their lives (alt ...more
Tala
Oct 28, 2013 Tala rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This is a well written, very, very hot ménage. The M/M/F sex was really well done and with more than just a token of M/M sex that I’ve read in other ménages. I’m not sure where to start with this review. I really did like the story, but I have one issue that has me going between a 3 and 4 star rating.

Kat and Liam have a strong and loving marriage; they just occasionally bring in a third. They have both missed Hunter for 10 years, but the way Liam brings him back into the picture could’
Channelling Colee
Nov 03, 2013 Channelling Colee rated it really liked it
ARC provide by NetGalley for an honest review.

Tantalizing, scandalous, and over the top with luscious indentation of how love can be more than a couple but can be defined as a trio. Kat loves her husband Liam, but 10 years ago she fell in love with Hunter. Liam, Kat's husband, has a very open and specific relationship with his wife. They are allowed to bring other men, into the bathroom with them. Liam and his wife had this relationship for years but Liam sees that something is missing from the
Paris
Oct 09, 2013 Paris rated it liked it
Rating: 2.75

I enjoy a good ménage storyline and I have had the pleasure of reading some really great books that handle the difficult of a ménage story really well. Unfortunately, I don’t think a Christmas novella is the best place to delve into how difficult a ménage relationship truly is. This story was a tad bit heavy and unbelievable for a Christmas story. It would have been great to just deal with the second chance love part of things and leave the heavy stuff to another fuller story.

The sex
Angela Goodrich
WOW! That was a scorchingly hot read! The sex scenes are hot, hot, HOT! We know from the book’s title that a ménage occurs during the course of the book, but the level of sexual intensity the authors introduce from the very beginning will keep your toes curling throughout most of the read. While things may be a bit uncertain initially, this trio ultimately go for the gusto and explore most of the sexual couplings possible (MF, MM, MFM) and the authors’ ability to describe a scene makes reading M ...more
Robin
Feb 17, 2014 Robin rated it really liked it

Ménage on 34th Street was a quick glimpse into the beginning of a triad relationship between Kat, Liam and Hunter. The story begins ten years after Hunter left the other two to join the Marines. He left because he was confused about his feelings for Liam and he didn’t want to compete for Kat. Liam has invited Hunter back into their lives in an attempt to bring t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Claiming Her Warriors (Lumineta, #2)
  • Dial M for Menage
  • Kiss Across Swords (Kiss Across Time #2)
  • Kiss Across Chains (Kiss Across Time #3)
  • Fevered Hearts
  • The Companion Contract
  • Once a SEAL (West Coast Navy SEALs, #2)
  • Tamed (Fit Trilogy #2)
  • Kitten's Tale
  • Can't Hold Back (Returning Home, #2)
  • Harry's Sacrifice (Resonance Mates, #5)
  • On the Edge (Uncommon, #0.5)
  • Bonds of Desire (Wicked Play, #3)
  • Surrender to Sultry (Sultry Springs, #3)
  • Black Widow Demon (Demon Outlaws, #2)
  • Erica's Choice
  • Careless (After Forever/Bisexual Billionaire, #1)
  • The Boy Who Knew Me When (From Boys to Men Trilogy, #1)

Menage on 34th Street (2 books)
  • Dial M for Menage