Start by marking “Menage on 34th Street” as Want to Read:
Menage on 34th Street

Menage on 34th Street (Menage on 34th Street #1)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  178 ratings  ·  62 reviews
Katrina and Liam Holland have the perfect marriage, a home in the trendiest part of Baltimore, and a scorching sex life. As another Christmas approaches, there's only one thing still on Kat's wish list: Hunter Croft. But she made peace long ago with his decision to choose the marines over their relationship. Until seeing him again arouses feelings she thought were in the p ...more
Published November 21st 2013 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Menage on 34th Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Menage on 34th Street

Shurrn
"She doesn't want only you." Hunter had never understood that about Kat, that she had a huge heart and a starving sexuality. No one man could be everything she needed, Fortunately for their marriage, Liam had no qualms about inviting guests into his bed. He accepted and encouraged Kat's occasional desire for multiple outlets while she accepted and encouraged his occasional need for another man. But he wanted more for them. More than occasional."

I'd encourage you to curl up by the Christmas fir
Auntee
Oct 31, 2013 Auntee rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance featuring M/M/F menage
Not bad. Started out rather promising with an interesting plot, but then at times got a bit "talky"...

Kat and Liam (30-ish) have been happily married for 10 years. Kat is some kind of fashion designer and Liam--I'm not sure what he does but it seems like he may be an architect? Or an engineer? I dunno, it was rather unclear to me what they did for a living, which is hardly the focus of the story anyway...

So, Kat and Liam are happy in their marriage but they've always known that they need more th
SM Book Obsessions
OVERALL 2 1/2 stars

Story 2 stars
Sex 3 1/2 Stars

I was a little worried going into this ménage. I find it hard for authors to do a successful ménage in a novella and this one was only 125 pages. The story started off great, but seemed to peter out in the end.
She’d never seen anything as sexy, as insanely erotic, as her husband sucking Hunter’s cock.

Katrina and Liam Holland have been happily married for over ten years. They don’t have your typical marriage because they like to add a male third to
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)

ARC provided by publisher through NetGalley for an honest review.

Hunter Croft has been in the Marines for the last ten years and hasn't seen his best friends Liam and Kat in all that time. The last time he saw them, they were having sex and he fought the feelings of wanting the join them. Now he's back in town and back in both of their lives in more ways then one.

description

The sex was HOT HOT HOT, but there was really no story. This is really my first foray into a relationship between three people where
I read this novella as part of the Season of Seduction anthology.

Kat and Liam have a happy marriage but they both love to add a third partner into the mix occasionally. There is only one man that they would ever consider anything permanent with but Hunter couldn't deal with his feelings for them and left 10 years ago to join the Marines. Now that Hunter is back in the area Liam and Kat are determined to show him just how good the three of them could be together.

I have to admit that Ména
Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
This one was a really hard one for me to rate. It is why after finishing it, it took so long for me to rate it.

I hate rating books low. I wish that I could equally enjoy every book I read, but I find that some voices, or how people are presented in books just don't resonate with me each time.

I wanted to like this book. I had moments where I honestly thought it was going to get better--then it backtracked to this whole awkward story.

Now, I am going to try and explain why the WHOLE thing was aw
Kelly
***ARC received through Netgalley***

2,5 stars

Ok first, I have to say that I'm more into M/F/M than M/M/F when it comes to ménage but here I wanted to try it because well, it was a free read in exchange of an honest review and I just asked myself 'why not?'. So I read it but I was a little disappointed, though. I don't know, I jut wasn't hooked to the characters or the book in general. There wasn't much of a storyline except for the married couple being in contact again with their friend Hunte
Ms. Phoenix
Given to me by Netgalley.com in exchange for an honest review.

I'm really on the fence about this one don't get me wrong it is fully of smutty, steamy and sexy scenes but somehow it still fell flat for me.

Kat, Liam and Hunter have been friends forever unfortunately they parted after Hunter caught them inflagranti and was mesmerized by both Kat and Liam. Hunter couldn't deal that he had the hots for Liam. Hunter enlists and isn't seen or heard from for 10 years. Kat and Liam are married and Kat l
Sofia Lazaridou
3.5 stars in total. 3.5 stars for the manage scenes, 4.5 for the idea of the book, 4 stars for the way the story was unraveled and 3 stars for the rest of the book.

I am a huge fan of menage scenes but I can't say that I was completely satisfied with the ones in the book. It wasn't until the end that I could understand why Hunter was acting the way he did when it came to their relationship in public and why he wanted to keep it a secret.

I would have liked to see how Liam and Kat lived before Hunt
Bookie | The BookChick
My Rating:
VERY GOOD: The characteristics of a 4 star book include: a great story; I loved the characters; and there was an interesting plot and unique story elements; there may have been a few odd things kept the story from being amazing. I would read it again and I would recommend it to a friend.
This book was provided by the author for an honest review.

My Thoughts:
Wow, this one has left me completely wrung out. I have read more than a few ménage romances and only a handful have been of the mm
elicerea
Lots of f-m-m action. 4,5 stars. It was really a hot one! Merry Christmas!
Mistik | I ♥ Monster Fkery |

Adult Contemporary Erotic Romance.

Menage on 34th Street is a very hot Christmas MMF about a married couple who missed their chance for poly and they are not about to miss it again. Their dream man is back and they want him in the fold. Hunter, the much loved and wanted man, is confused at first and not sure of his place in the triangle but he is also very concerned how it will play out since he is active in service. Kat and Liam are both hoping all will be well.

The bedroom scenery is smoking H
Guilty Pleasures
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

3.5 STARS

Ménage or triad relationships fascinate me because a relationship between two people is complicated enough and adding in a third, I can’t even imagine the logistics. In Ménage on 34th Street, a couple married for many years reunite with a man they both wanted 10 years ago before he left and joined the Marines. The feelings haven’t changed, they still want him, but his Marine career and his com
Angela
Read as part of the Season of Seduction anthology

Buddy read with Sarah

Ménage on 34th Street by Elise Logan and Emily Ryan-Davis - 2.5 Stars

I have really mixed feelings about this story. On the one hand the sexy times were seriously HOT. On the other hand, I was frustrated with the relationship aspect of the book.

Ménage stories are always a hard sell for me in the first place, because I think they take a lot of work and most of the ones I've read seem to gloss over that work. I can safely say th
Malinda
*A free copy of this book was provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

3-3.5 stars

This was a good story. I liked the characters and enjoyed it overall.

We come in to the story with Kat and Liam. They'e married and have been for 10 years. Kat finds that sexually she needs more than one man sometimes and Liam is bi-sexual and needs a man at times. To satisfy both their needs, they occasionally bring another man in to their bed for a night. The one man they both really want entered th
Tina
ARC kindly provided by the publisher, via Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review

OK so where to start with this review? PHWOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Two cold showers after finishing the book and I think I've calmed down enough to write my review!

There are a few things that really tick the boxes for me when it comes to books (which if you've ever read any of my other reviews you may have realised by now!) and this one ticked most of them plus at least one that wasn't previously on my list.

Set ar
Kelle
ARC received from publisher via NetGalley

WOW, WOW, WOW!! Unexpectedly and pleasantly surprised! I love a good menage book and not just one with hot sex but a good story and this fit both criteria.

Ten years ago Hunter took off and joined the Marines leaving his friends Liam and Kat and his feelings for them behind. Liam and Kat have been married for ten years bringing other partners into their relationship but never forgetting their feelings for Hunter. Hunter returns and Liam finally forces t
ms bookjunkie
How could I resist that title?

Whew! *fans self* Hot hot hot! Also with a touch of warm fuzzies.
Stacy Wollett
I don't know what I was expecting but I just wanted more out of it then sex. The sex was hot but the characters didn't develop much which was disappointing. I had high hopes for this book I love a sexy hot Christmas story but I also like well developed characters and don't feel that connected to the characters which is disappointing. If you are just looking for a sizzling hot M/M/F threesome then I would defiantly pick this up. If you like to get involved in a story with characters you can get l ...more
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

Sometimes when two authors work together you can tell the difference in their writing skills. Where the one ends and the other picks up. Sometimes it is just really subtle.

In this story of Liam and Kat it was blended well. But…there were other issues for me. While the story in itself was interesting there were small things that kind of left me wanting or needing more information.

This Christmas story could be class
Heather  *trying to find a good book*
M/M/F, M/M, M/F/M (basically alot of various interactions between the 3 of them)

Kat and Liam have been married for 10 years but they both need/crave more in their relationship. They have invited other men in there bed to fill the void that can only be filled with Hunter. However, when they invited Hunter to join them in bed years ago he split and joined the Marines, running from them and himself.

Maybe now Hunter can come to terms with his feeling and attraction to both Kat and Liam. Even if Hunt
Ashley
Your everyday erotica gets a facelift with Menage on 34th Street. Kat and Liam Holland have been together for over ten years and while they love each other dearly, they both know they cannot give each other everything they need. Time and time again they invite a third into their bed and everything works out wonderfully. But when Liam brings home Hunter Croft everything changes.

Hunter and the Hollands were friends before he up and left for the Marines without telling anyone. Running from his attr
Robin

Ménage on 34th Street was a quick glimpse into the beginning of a triad relationship between Kat, Liam and Hunter. The story begins ten years after Hunter left the other two to join the Marines. He left because he was confused about his feelings for Liam and he didn’t want to compete for Kat. Liam has invited Hunter back into their lives in an attempt to bring t
Amy H
I got this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review..
orginal review can be found on my blog http://theundercoverreviewer.blogspot...

this book was 2.5-3 stars... this book is another short story in a collection of Christmas stories.

Alright, lets be honest. I wanted to love this book. it started off really good and continued until it hit mid middle. Then i was like really! you are going to keep going, it could have ended 20-30 pages ago. we get it!!!

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS ALL ABOU
Darcy
I had a hard time buying into how everyone would jump into things after not speaking for 10 years. Yes, there was some arguing, but not what you would have thought considering how things ended 10 years before and how Liam manipulated the situation in the present. The one thing that I did really like was how they all realized that by making it a trio relationship that communication was the main key. I liked that they took a week to think, to start the thought process of what was important to them ...more
Angela Goodrich
WOW! That was a scorchingly hot read! The sex scenes are hot, hot, HOT! We know from the book’s title that a ménage occurs during the course of the book, but the level of sexual intensity the authors introduce from the very beginning will keep your toes curling throughout most of the read. While things may be a bit uncertain initially, this trio ultimately go for the gusto and explore most of the sexual couplings possible (MF, MM, MFM) and the authors’ ability to describe a scene makes reading M ...more
tyrianpurple
hmm how do i review this one?

i found this discuss the difficulty of menage with the argument as close to how difficult the real world would accept it. along with some jealousy towards one another eventough they actually want each other. one bi who understand their woman needs cant be satisfied by only one man, one nympho woman who embrace her sexuality proudly, and one straight as ruler marine who doesnt want to admit he is gay-for-u towards his buddies and instead masked it by wanted to claim t
Paris
Rating: 2.75

I enjoy a good ménage storyline and I have had the pleasure of reading some really great books that handle the difficult of a ménage story really well. Unfortunately, I don’t think a Christmas novella is the best place to delve into how difficult a ménage relationship truly is. This story was a tad bit heavy and unbelievable for a Christmas story. It would have been great to just deal with the second chance love part of things and leave the heavy stuff to another fuller story.

The sex
Cindy
Menage on 34th Street. Sounds like it should be a light, sexy romp, doesn’t it? It’s not. Well, it IS sexy – pretty much steam-off-the-wallpaper sexy. What it isn’t, is light. It takes a long, hard look at what being in a committed ménage, especially one that contains one or more partners in the public eye, means.

The story starts with Kat and Liam, who have been married for ten years but have pursued occasional threesomes with other men. Hunter, the man they were both in love with before he lef
Jeananna
I was hooked starting with the Editor's Note! Angela James writes a that many books based on triad relationships end when the characters have reached a 'happy for now' point but she wanted more from these authors. So she states that there will be a solo authored sequel in 2014. So while this book ended a little abruptly to me I was okay with it because I know that there is more coming! I have added Emily to my Goodreads author list and will keep an eye out for more on Hunter, Kat and Liam.
There
  • Claiming Her Warriors
  • Dial M for Menage
  • Kiss Across Swords (Kiss Across Time #2)
  • Once a SEAL (West Coast Navy SEALs, #2)
  • The Companion Contract
  • Blood Knot (Blood Stone, #1)
  • Bonds of Desire (Wicked Play, #3)
  • Capturing Cora (Romps and Rakehells, #1)
  • Careless (After Forever/Bisexual Billionaire, #1)
  • Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology
  • Kitten's Tale
  • Black Widow Demon (Demon Outlaws, #2)
  • Waiting for Ty (Lovers and Friends, #2)
  • On the Edge (Uncommon, #0.5)
  • Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows, #0.6)
  • Surrender to Sultry (Sultry Springs, #3)
  • Harry's Sacrifice (Resonance Mates, #5)
  • Kiss the Bride (Includes: Amour et Chocolat, #0.5)

Menage on 34th Street (2 books)
  • Dial M for Menage
This Fire (Contemporary Erotic Romance) Twice as High Dining In Small Packages Trusting Destiny