Start by marking “Gollup the Woods | Twin Power” as Want to Read:
Gollup the Woods | Twin Power

Gollup the Woods | Twin Power

"It is refreshing to have a modern novel that, rather than degrading, actually celebrates familial ties, extreme intelligence in one of the main female characters, cooperation to achieve goals, and respect for nature."

An unforgettable novel that mixes fiction and friendships into a wonderful reading experience.

As our story opens, a horrific family tragedy sets thirteen-ye
Published August 13th 2013 by Savvy Brain

To ask other readers questions about Gollup the Woods | Twin Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gollup the Woods | Twin Power

Start your review of Gollup the Woods | Twin Power
Maryfleigh
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story started when our boys were little, and my husband would tell the story of Gollup the Woods to them while putting the boys to bed. I loved listening to the stories from the living room. As my boys grew older I suggested he put the story down on paper. He loved his father very much, and I believe that if the story lives on, so will his father. My hubby worked very hard on this book, and we are so proud of him. The book is a clean story, has morals, and is wonderful read for any child, ...more
Mary E. Hastings
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads-wins
Won this through first reads giveaways.

I actually won this book for my granddaughter and her little boy. So I'm simply copying and pasting the review they wrote for the book:

"My grandmother gave this book for me to read, and I read it with my eight year old son. I really enjoyed the book. It was simply... just beautiful. It took me back to bedtime stories from my childhood. I'd never actually heard this story, of course, but the book is written in that bedtime fairytale style that just makes you
Tanya
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. This is a magical adventure that I enjoyed as much as my two young sons. It is refreshing to have a modern novel that, rather than degrading, actually celebrates familial ties, extreme intelligence in one of the main female characters, cooperation to achieve goals, and respect for nature. It manages to do all this and still have great pacing and good character development. Well done, indeed. I look forward to more from this author.
Haven Gordon
Oct 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was absolutely thrilled to have won this book from a Goodreads giveaway, because it was a book that I wanted to read to my children. The book did not disappoint! It was a fantastic read that really captured my children's attention from beginning to end. Kevin Leigh did an awesome job with this book. I really hope there will be a sequel.
Eileen Carter
Oct 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
The author describes the worlds in this book with such color and beauty that it is as if watching a movie instead of reading. So easy to picture the Twins and their friends battling the evil, or riding on Gollup's shoulders. I will have to see about getting the second book so I can continue the story.
Lori
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Sheila Read
Tom Aherne
Oct 04, 2013
"You may have noticed by now that, besides being a writer I’m really a fan of other writers. I really love stories and great story telling."

Kevin B. Leigh was raised in Walkinstown, a town on the outskirts of Dublin, Ireland. Today, Kevin lives in Alden, in Western NY with his wife Mary and his three boys.

Kevin is well known in the Geocaching community where he spends much of his off time in the

News & Interviews