Start by marking “Mice” as Want to Read:
Mice

Mice

(Dead & Busy #3)

**Out of print**

The third story in the Dave Callaghan supernatural detective series (for the first two stories see "Phantom Lover").

"Dave Callaghan is not here to bring you profound, life-changing thoughts; only quick, unadulterated fun."

“Where the hell are they coming from?”
When Frankie asked a question, it always sounded like he was placing the blame on someone—me, in
Kindle Edition
Published October 24th 2013 by Pine Ten, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Mice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mice

Start your review of Mice
Simone
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-read-2014
I received a free copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review. Dave Callaghan is at it again in another fun paranormal detective novel. In this story we see that Dave is hired by Frankie, a well known Mafioso to rid him of Ectoplasmic mice. Oddly enough, when the mouse is killed it just reappears, not only that but it can talk too! There's also a ghost sailor with quite the character and let's not forget the extremely sexy Melissa.

This was another fun read from Kfir Luzzato. It has quite
Sandra Lopez
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Can Dave talk to mice now? Just when I thought I had his story figured out, he surprises you with something else. This case was a bit puzzling. I didn’t quite enjoy this as much as the previous episodes, but it still has that zany wit.
Becca
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have not read the other two short stories that come before Mice by Kfir Luzzatto, but this short story was enjoyable all on it's own. It centers around Dave Callaghan who is a paranormal investigator. He is hired on by a man named Frankie Leone to investigate mice that keep showing up and annoying poor Frankie. These are not your ordinary house mice. They can talk! I am not sure how I would feel with smart mouthed little mice roaming around annoying me. I would probably hire someone too. I can ...more
Jennifer Laube
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Mice by Kfir Luzzatto is the third book in a series of short stories about Dave Callaghan, a paranormal private investigator. Hired by Frankie Leone (a mafioso-type of guy), Dave needs to find out why these mysterious mice keep popping up and annoying Frankie for no reason (one lovely little creature spent the night reciting "Mary Had A Little Lamb" over and over until dawn). These strange talking mice are not your average cheese-eating kind of mice, but smarth-mouthed ectoplasm's that for some ...more
Kristin
Jan 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This was a short novella about a paranormal detective, or maybe it was a detective series with paranormal parts to it.The storyline was okay. If the story was any more drawn out however, it would have been boring, so the length was about right for the action.
I found the characters that were living to be one dimensional, however, all of it was made up by the ghostly character whom I absolutely adored. From the main character, Dave
Niki
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Dave Callaghan is a PI specialist in Paranormal cases, One day a MOB boss asks him to help with a mice problem. not just mice mind you but ectoplasma mouse that can speak.
Dave is soon totally in the case which brings surprises and unexpected help from a ghost.
He finds out that the mice can't tell him much, but after a visit with the cornflakes oracle he knows a secret that will make the mouse talk. He finds out that there is more to it all.
Will he be on time to safe the girl that makes the mice?
Linda Rawlins
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Adorable story of Detective Dave Callaghan solving crimes with his paranormal friends. He joins up with a mouse made of ectoplasm and a ghost named Jake to solve this mystery. Fast read and worth the time.
Jen Rattie
Deborah Dumm
Christy DuBois
CJLuvsBooks!
Nov 12, 2019
Kfir Luzzatto is the author of eight novels, several short stories and six non-fiction books. Kfir was born and raised in Italy, and moved to Israel as a teenager. He acquired the love for the English language from his father, a former U.S. soldier, a voracious reader, and a prolific writer. He holds a PhD in chemical engineering and works as a patent attorney. In pursuit of his interest in the ...more

Dead & Busy (4 books)
  • Accidental Lazarus (Dead & Busy #1)
  • Phantom Lover
  • The Accountant (Dead & Busy #4)