Start by marking “In The Now (In The Moments, #2)” as Want to Read:
In The Now (In The Moments, #2)

In The Now

(In The Moments #2)

When the heartache of what Tara Wright believed was her love and life plan with her high school sweetheart follows her into a new year. Tara begins to rely on the three new and beautiful friendships that came compellingly into her life.

Caroline, easily becoming the perfect best friend for Tara. Thru Caroline she receives the encouragingly, witty Raleigh as a new found frie
ebook
Published 2014 by Self

To ask other readers questions about In The Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In The Now

Nic
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really good book! Enjoyed every page. Even though this is a stand alone I wish I had read book 1 first. Oh well off to read it now. Looking forward to more from this author.
Blondies Little Book Life
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
IF YOU HAVE YET TO READ IN THE STARS, THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS

"I'll never let you go, Tara." "I love you, Adam Lucas Saunders; more than you'll ever know." Well good, because you're mine now and I refuse to let anyone take you away from me, Miss Tara Alexis Wright. I love you, too."

I want to start off by saying if you have not read any of Joan Duszynski's books, what are you waiting for?! You are definitely missing out on some Amazing books. She is one author that you will want to to look
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In the Now is Book 2 of In the Moment Series. You must read these in order. I gave it 5 stars. This book has a tough guy that loves his woman, and a great love story without all the unnecessary heart-aching drama that most couples experience. It is very nice to read a story without having to endure all the drama that most books carry. I fully enjoyed their story just as it was. Some things are explained in this book that were left unknown from book one. You will know what I'm talking about as yo ...more
Crystal Marie
Sep 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
When I started this book, I worried that there wouldn’t be that special element that would make me fall for the characters. It started out as usual, man and woman are friends, and both feel the chemistry between them. Woman fearful if it doesn’t work out she will lose a dear friendship. Man wants woman to make first move and prove she is willing to give it an honest shot.
Then you start to see the characters personalities and you are sucked in. Tara while outwardly could be confused with a meek
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, 5-stars
Reviewed at Lost In A Book

First of all, if you have not read In The Stars, you need to stop now and go read it.

Done? Ok, good. Proceed.

After I read the final page of this book, I found myself just sitting there, shaking my head, saying "that's it?". So I sat there for a little bit longer, just thinking about it. Then, out of nowhere, it hit me -- "That's It!!!"

Does that make sense to you? Probably not. Let me explain.

Lately, the books I've been reading are full of high octane drama, have a m
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
This is the second book in the In the Moments Series. I read In The Stars and I really enjoyed it but I loved this one! They are two different stories all together.

Adam and Tara met in the first book and they did have their moments but Tara was not ready to date anyone after what she went through with her ex boyfriend. Instead of dating they became very close friends and there was always a deep connection. Adam tried to date but he knew nothing would be as amazing as being with Tara so nothing
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I loved in the Stars and have been looking forward to reading this one. Thank you, Joan!! I really liked Adam in the first book and was so happy when I heard this was Tara and Adam's story! I do have to admit I'm in love with Eric, so I was even happier when he appeared in this story! :)
This story starts out with Tara still being undecided about taking the leap and going for Adam. We know that he wants her, we just have to wait for her to catch up. Adam is hot, sexy and that perfect mix of tough
Book Junky Girls
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tara was burned by her high school sweetheart when she caught him cheating, now months later it turned out to be the best thing to ever happen beacuse it brought her, her three best friends. Adam has always wanted to be more than a friend, but Tara was too afraid to put herself back on the line again. Now that she's finally ready will it be too late? With a new girl clinging to Adams side will Tara have lost out on what could possible be her soul mate or will she fight for what she really wants? ...more
Lisa  Rockin' Between The Sheets Reviews
Let me just say that Joan has done an excellent job on the second installment of the In The Moments Series! Who would have thought that sexy Adam from the coffee shop would be so insanely sexy and alpha male! How we perceive him in the first book is so much different from how he is in this book. He is such a talented motor cross rider, and he has an inner bad boy that you get to see glimpses of through out this book. he is so sexy in this book, and I could not get enough of it.

Tara met Adam thr
Amanda
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It is now on my top 5 favorite books that I have read since I started reading. Joan did a wonderful joy with showing how strong Tara and Adams relationship was. They have loved each other for a while but Tara was scared to get into a relationship because her last relationship ended badly. There was a lot of drama going on around them and they stayed strong. No matter what happened Tara and Adams love grew stronger. Why I loved this book so much? It's because this stor ...more
Beth
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
In the Now is book two of the In the Moments series. We continue the story of Tara and Adam, the handsome and charming barista, who definitely has a thing for Tara. Unfortunately Tara was not ready to move past the pain of her high school ex. With the help of her two fabulous best friends, Tara reaches a point in her life where she is no longer fighting against the past and ready to embrace everything the future holds.
This story was so sweet and sexy. Who knew Adam and Tara would become so explo
Sandra Love
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First off let me just say how much I LOVE this autor!!! Her writing is brilliant. I was waiting months for this book, after I read her first book. And this book doesn’t disappoint at all. I love and adore all the characters in her books. They are real and believable, and the emotions also felt so real!!
I love Tara and Adam. Their relationship is amazing, but you know with all relationship comes the drama. LOL. Will they survive this drama? I will not give it away. My favorite character is still
Sassy Southern
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I was given a copy of this series in exchange for an honest review.

This series follows two friends Caroline & Tara as they discover true love.

The first book, In the Stars, focuses Caroline and the second book, In the Now, focuses on Tara. I absolutely love the friendship between these two girls. One of my favorite moments in the books is when they first meet. I love that such a strong friendship could evolve from that. Both books were very well written. I could easily see myself rel
Beenah (Next Chapter Book Blog)
Oh my oh my oh my! Adam you Sexy barista you! While reading In the Stars where everyone meets Adam you get to know him a little as a cute friend of Caroline and Tara's. But, when you hang out with him again in In the Now...oh yes the yummy bursts out! His sexy mouth and the things he does and says. I was smiling a lot while reading it. Shmexy dirt bike man! Oh yeah! Me likey! I love how he takes control right away! Not holding back!
Tara and her kinky self. Love it! She doesn't irritate me like
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Loved this book so much. I highly recommend you read book one before you read this one.

This is Tara and Adams story. We met these two in book one but we find out a whole lot more about them in this book. Adam is oh so hot. Who would have thought the coffee shop guy was a fantastic alpha male. Loved Tara. She's been hurt in the pass and is afraid to trust again.
Loved reading about the characters we met in book one:)

If your looking for a really great story then this is it. It was such a relief t
Book Junkies
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was another great read.Tara is a very likable character that I see my self relating to. She had her heart broken and is afraid to let someone else in. Adam has been her friend and not pushing her for more for almost a year. Adam starts dating/sleeping with a girl from his past and Tara is extremely jealous. Crazy exes and overbearing brothers try to keep Adam and Tara apart.

This was well written and a fun and sexy read. I definitely suggest your read this series.
Mlb
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Totally love Tara and Adam! Was totally sucked into this second book in the series. Adam is absolutely adorable, his personality makes you want to love him, you cannot help it. Tara is the perfect woman for him, they click so well together! The humor is awesome and one part had me laughing and reading it over and over!
Theresa Butler
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have to say this was an amazing book. the story was so real life. adam and tara oh my! i love them i love everything about them. i dont want to give away any spoilers...just besides this is a must read..beautifully written and you can feel the story when you read each word. i cant wait for.book 3 now.
Genevieve Scholl
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing. Home run. Beautiful love story.
Becky Jones speziale
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg another amazing book. Please tell me there will be more. I def don't want to be done with the characters. Love love love
MissLittleBookAddict
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Miss Little Book Addict's House of Books
Http://www.misslittlebookaddict.blogs...

Rating
4 stars out of 5

This story contains alot of swoon and melt your panties moments. Like I stated before we are introduced to Tara in Into the Stars when she thought Caroline was with her then boyfriend. We pick up Tara's story at Caroline's mothers wedding. Tara finally decided that she no longer wants to hide her true feelings for Adam. There is a slight problem with that he's with(but not with) another woman.
Books2fashion
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Before you read my review this has spoilers in it from book one so if you havent read "In The Stars" and dont want a spoiler dont read any further.
I loved this book. Second book in the Moments Series. Great story and was written so well. I stayed with it til I finished it. It was that good. This has some nice hot sex in it and it keeps you wanting more.
Tara has had a bad relatioship with her last boyfriend. He seemed to like to cheat. Shes afraid to get involoved again. She met Adam the day sh
Lustful Literature
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
**BETH'S REVIEW**

*2.5 Stars*

In the Now is the second book in the “In the Moments” series and is the story of Tara and Adam. We first meet Tara in the first book, IN the Stars as she is Eric’s Sister and had come to be good friends and roommate with Caroline. Tara is just getting over a break up and now is guarding her heart carefully. There has always been something between Adam and Tara, but it was too soon after the breakup for Tara to act on any of her feelings. That is until Adam shows up wi
BethyMac
May 31, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars...good storyline but for me it needed more

Felecia Hickman- amaya
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Every now and then we come across a book that is exactly what we need and we didn't even know it. I'm an avid reader of all genres but sometimes we just need sweet. Joan Duszynski is brilliant at giving us the sweet hearts and flowers kind of love story. She gives us sweet with a touch of crazy and a pinch of drama. It's the perfect recipe for a great love story.

In the Now is the second book in the In the Moments Series and falls right in line with In the Stars. Adam and Tara's road to forever
Carol-Ann
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A lovely #2 book beautifully written, Adored Tara and Adam story loved reading about the character's which are in book #1 Great chemistry loved there personal stories very strong character's and friendships that last a lifetime, A author who know how to write a lovely story and series! can't wait to read a lot more books by Joan in the future!
Paige Turner
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked the story of Adam and Tara. It was a well written new adult novel, as well as friends to lovers scenario.
While I enjoyed In The Now, I thought it was rather flat. A bit too vanilla. One of my peeves in books is too much drama but I think this needed a bit more.
Joan
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Second book for IN THE MOMENTS Series.
Tara's Story
Maria
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review Under BookJunkyGirls
Ashley
Sep 10, 2015
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Joan Duszynski lives in Virginia with her husband and their three kids. Woods surround her home and she loves the privacy and quiet it brings. She wasn’t always a reader, so that moment when she picked up a book and found herself engrossed in its pages and unable to put it down will never be forgotten. It eventually led her to want to try and write and share stories of her own, in

In The Moments (3 books)
  • In The Stars (In The Moments, #1)
  • In The Fairytale (In The Moments Series, #3)
“He comes to a stop, plants one foot on the ground firmly, and uses his other foot to kick start his bike. He revs the throttle back a few times and looks over at me with complete excitement in his eyes as he kicks the start back into place. He nods his head back over his shoulder. “Hop on behind me and wrap your arms around my waist. You’re going to want to scoot close up against me and hold on tight, but not so tight that I can’t move freely.” I step up beside him and he reaches out his hand for me to take hold as I throw my leg up and over the seat. I scoot forward enough that my center is pressed tightly up against his rear end, and wrap my arms around his waist. Even if we didn’t move any further than this position right here, I would be a very happy girl. Adam lets out a laugh. “Even though I’m really enjoying you being this close, you might need to scoot yourself back just a bit so you can actually lean and move with me. Having you’re coochie pressed against my body has crossed my mind, but it might have to wait until later. Right now, you’re just going to manage pushing me forward.” My cheeks feel like they are on fire and my mouth drops open. I release my arms from around Adam’s waist and scoot back on the seat. “Did you just call my woman parts a coochie, and should I even ask about the wait until later comment?” I’m not going to tell him right now, but with that one simple sentence Adam has gotten me very worked up, in a very good way. Adam looks back over his shoulder and I can tell he’s smiling by the look in his eyes. “Well, I wasn’t sure what type of girl you were as far as vagina terminology goes? Coochie seemed like a safe word, but I have many options you can choose from that you might prefer. There is always the common pussy and cunt terms, then there are the more original ones like; cockpit, mud flaps, love tunnel, bone cave, meat massager, theme park, dick mitten….” I start shaking my head back and forth. “Ok, Ok, I got it. Coochie will do for now, I guess, and I will give it some more thought later as to a term I more prefer. I don’t think we need to keep talking about this right now if you plan on actually showing me why I should be your biggest fan and you my favorite rider out at the races. This is just a big distraction instead.” Adam reaches back and places his hand on my knee. “Maybe it’s a major part of making you my biggest fan as well as showing you that I’m meant to be your favorite rider. It can wait, though. Hold on and we can head on out toward the field.” I grab back hold of Adam and keep my coochie slid back further on the seat this time. “That might be a very strong incentive, Adam, for us both. I agree. Oh and you forgot to mention; purple people penis eater, honey pot, poody tat, stop-n-pop….” Adam releases my leg and grabs back hold of the handle. “Ok, you’re right; we will continue this conversation later on.” 0 likes