Start by marking “Unbroken Truth” as Want to Read:
Unbroken Truth

Unbroken Truth

Jessa Carpenter wakes to find herself plunged into an unknown, but extraordinary world. Her very being has been transformed into something new and foreign. She tries to fit into this new life, but fate places her on a path fraught with the most difficult trials and tribulations that she has ever faced. Jessa’s nightmares have come to life and are staring her straight in ...more
ebook, 1, 273 pages
Published November 2013 by Tasha Gwartney LLC

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbroken Truth

Start your review of Unbroken Truth
teri brookhart
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Need help finding next book in the saga!!!

Love!!!The True witch Sage books!! But can't find the next book in the sage to read it (Chaos ) is the name of the next book I think ..
Please help!!!!
Tamara
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jessa undone

You can't undue the death of a love where will we be lead with this next tale into Jesse and Ellas new world
Tressa Middleton
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

One of my favourite books well Series can't seem to get chaos book 4 anywhere but, dose anyone have any ideas?
John delamore
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Undone

Was slightly disappointed in this follow up although it had its moments a lot of this story was covered in book 1 heres hoping book 3 is better.
Patricia
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given this story to read for an honest review . And here is my honest review . I really liked the second book in the series . I always wondered what happened to Jessa in the first book. Jessa was put through so much before her love Sebastian . You feel so much for her and the horrible things that were done to her. And she still comes out fighting. Will their love over cone . You will have to read to find out .
This. Is a well written story and all your favorite characters make an
Victoria Debono
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved the opportunity to read Jessa and Sebastian's story, while reading Fated Truth I wondered what was happening to Jessa during Ella and Jaxx's story. I was so pleased to be able to delve into the horror that she was going through, I felt frustrated that Sebastian could leave her with someone he didn't trust. Even though he is to prepare his kind for the war and being the eldest Vampire comes with many duties he left his little Dove to be hurt. This novella held as much fantasy as FT and I ...more
Colleen Everly
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! Loved this second book of The True Witch Saga series. Can't wait to read the third. I loved how he had found his fated mate and she was so sassy. I didn't like all the torture she went through but it made for a great read because she is a fighter and didn't give up. This is a really great paranormal story. I love paranormal stories and this did not disappoint. This story was very well written and keeps you right there, I couldn't put it down and like I said I can't wait to read the next ...more
Tanya
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
Exactly the same as the first

Over 70% of this book is recounting the first book in two of the other characters eyes, using mostly the same words from the first book. I was very disappointed that I have learned nothing new after reading so much. I should not have had to pay for something I all ready read for free. This story line could have been great if more effort was made to continue the story properly without recounting everything I just read in the first hook.
Pauline Forrester
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In the wake of Ella and jazz, we are introduced to Jessa and Sebastian, the latter being Jaxx's uncle, whilst Ella and Jessa are best friends. The initial momentum keeps going, throughout this book, leaving the door open for the next part, though this is no loving romance for Jessa, who endures terrible torment before being rescued. Thrilling, fast paced and quite sensational.
Margie Lopez
Dec 09, 2016 rated it liked it
The chaos of a prince

I expected a lot more. To me this was a rerun of what already happened in the first book. The relationship between Sebastian and his bride should been developed more. The story line could've been developed better by giving flashes of the War that is going to happen without giving too much away for the next book.
Denise Koopman
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ok I finished this book the other day. Well I think it repeated itself a lot. I skipped over half of the book. I hate it when they do that. I do not want to read in book 2 what I already read in book 1. But I did finish book two now lets go on to book 3.Weird.
Lois Yoder
Mar 02, 2015 rated it liked it
A very good book but!

The story line is very interesting and exciting but, I think it had to much repeat of the first book. It should have continued and expanded the story line. Instead it was over 3/4 of repeat of the first book of the series. Not cool !! Just a waist of time!
Maureen Mayer
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review to come soon!
Gwyn
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent dialogue

The book is has great dialogue the story is intriguing and let's you on your toes. I would recommend thIs book and others by this author
Mary Erb
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Revie

Awesome book good reading always keep you guessing and interested in garnishing to happen next. Can't wait to read more
L.K. Manegold
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Once again Tasha has created a masterpiece! The first book was amazing at character building and gaining attention and the second just lures you in even more. Cannot wait to see what she has next!
Vivian Markovich
Dec 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
Don't bother.

This book is just a repeat of the first one with a little more detail!
Paulette LaValley
Mar 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Meh

Too much repetition from the first book. Although I enjoyed getting to understand a little more of Jessa's hell. This could have been done with a sequel.
Sue Lundy
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!!!

I love this book....it is very well plotted and worded......I love the setting and the people, they are very believable and well written
Alejandra
May 09, 2015 rated it did not like it
skip.... repeat of first book except for one thing which drags through the entire book.
Evyonne m Kemp
Jun 22, 2015 rated it liked it
The same

This book say the same thing s as the first book. Just a repeat a nd a waste of time and money. Now I have to buy another to see what happened next. A waste of reading g.
Jessica
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow

I didn't like that it was just seb nd jessa. It explains their parts n book one much better though.
Sam
Nov 07, 2015
jennifer Smith
May 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Tasha Gwartney currently resides with her husband, son and two huskies in Lousiana. She is a Military wife and mother. She loves to read and write poetry. Tasha is currently trying her hand at writing novels.