Start by marking “Crave (Dragon Heart #2)” as Want to Read:
Crave (Dragon Heart #2)

Crave

(Dragon Heart #2)

I remember excruciating pain.
I remember unimaginable heat.
I remember an undeniably beautiful young woman.
But I’m not sure whether these things are real.

One year ago, Ash Brandon was framed and sent to an unknown realm where he learnt his fate. A fate where he held the blood of an ancient line of Dragon shifters called Dragon Hearts. The thing is, he can no longer remember.
ebook
Published July 2014 by L.L. Hunter

To ask other readers questions about Crave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crave

Start your review of Crave (Dragon Heart #2)
L.L. Hunter
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
A novel inspired by the e-short The Dragon Heart Keeper! Good news! Crave is now available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and iBooks!

Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00MR2H80O

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crave...

iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/crav...
Kate Robbins
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was very happy when I found out that Miss Hunter was expanding a story she began some time ago. I fell in love with the short story and was anxious to find out what happened to Eva and Ash. She does not disappoint. I cannot wait for book two, so I can find out what happens next.
Melonie
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!! Can't wait for the next book to find out what happens to Eva, Ash, and Emily!!!! So glad this developed from then short story!!! ...more
Lillian
I received a free copy of this book from Lady Amber's Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review.

Crave
by L.L. Hunter picks up one year after the end of the prequel novella. Ash is a college student and suffers from nightmares about murders and burning. When two girls show up in his life, Ash doesn’t know which to choose. One girl is beautiful, seductive, and intriguing while the other girl claims to know him and the pas
Hayley Guertin
Crave is an amazing book. The story starts out with throwing you right in, no back story needed. I love that we didn't need a whole lot to understand what was going on. I loved the whole idea of the book, with all of the different mythical creatures mentioned.

I loved that the point of view changes throughout the story, but not too many times. We get to see what all 3 main characters think of everything happening, which was enjoyable. I loved meeting all of them. Ash, Emily, and Eva all coincide
Airicka Phoenix
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
You know what you don't normally see in books? A love triangle where the boy has two girls veering for his attention. Oh, I'm sure there are books out there like that, but this is my first.

So the story surrounds Emily, Ash and Eva and one intense journey of love and discovery. Ash is a dragon heart. Eva is a dragon heart keeper. It's her job to protect and keep Ash safe, which should have been pretty simple, right? Except, she's gone and fallen in love with the guy, which is a huge no-no. So of
Melissa Crowe
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Crave reminds me of all my favourite fairy tale creatures growing up, it has mere folk, dragons, cute little foxes who aren’t what they seem, and lots more. I felt as though I were travelling through Wonderland, Atlantis and medieval England all in the same book. All of these realms seem to sit just below the surface of our reality.

There is a love triangle, battles, journey of discovery, and mystery and intrigue all jam packed into this story. It is set in the points of view of the three main c
January Apted
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was really great, the way the author describes everything makes me feel like I'm in the shadows watching. I loved how the book was broken into the different characters point of view and you experienced the story through their eyes. I can't wait to read more of this series.

Angie Wood
Mew
Sep 29, 2014
Melissa
Oct 29, 2014
L.L. Hunter is the author of over 20 published works, including The Legend of the Archangel Series and The Eden Chronicles. She has studied everything from veterinary nursing, forensic science, and dramatic arts, but has always known her true calling was to be an author.

She has been writing since her teens - everything from fan fiction, to song lyrics, to plays and musicals. When not working on ...more

Dragon Heart (4 books)
  • The Dragon Heart Keeper (Dragon Heart #1)
  • Hunger (Dragon Heart #3)
  • Thirst (Dragon Heart #4)