Start by marking “Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)” as Want to Read:
Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)

Forever with Me

(With Me in Seattle #8)

From the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the With Me in Seattle Series comes the end of a saga…

Dominic Salvatore seemingly has everything a man could want. He’s found a new relationship with his father and the entire Montgomery family. His vineyard, Cuppa di Vita, is a success. There’s only one thing that eludes him: a certain driven, intelligent, and se
Published December 2nd 2014 by Ampersand Publishing (first published November 28th 2014)

Christy
Oct 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 'fated together' stars!

photo 0a574f54-2fcd-4e79-8035-4400e34f03e7_zps45df8d36.jpg

I had such mixed feelings when I started this book. On one hand I was excited to read it. I love the Montgomery’s. They are one of my favorite fictional families. On another hand, I was so sad that this is the final book. No more Will. No more Caleb. No more Nate. That makes me sad. I just want these stories to go on and on and on. I’ll miss these men big time.

Dominic Salvatore is technically a Montgomery. He just came into the family a little late in the game. The Mon
~ Becs ~
Well, I confess to mixed feelings about this one. While, on one hand, we get an absolutely classic Kristen Proby style romance, Forever With Me does close the chapter on the whole With Me In Seattle series and we bid farewell to the completely adorable Montgomery clan who have been close to my heart for a good couple of years now. I've read this author since her first novel and we're a good fit and she's produced one of my most favourite book boyfriends in Will Montgomery.

What KP does so well is
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5 Final stars

photo foreverwithmecollage.png

Well guys, I just had to sneak in another book when I was supposed to be working on my finals. **shrugs sheepishly** I had been planning on waiting until the holidays to purchase and read, but in my defense, this happened:

photo 4evawitmeh.png

I got to meet this sweet author! (By the way, she is super nice. I highl
Catarina
4 Forever Stars.

Dominic has his life figured out: he has a successful job as the owner of a vineyard and he has a great family. Even being recently found. The only thing missing? Alecia.
He wants her, but she had refused is advances every time. And when he’s almost giving up, he tries a new strategy that starts to change everything.
And that’s when he realizes that maybe she isn’t that indifferent to him, may be she’s just afraid of her own feelings. And since all’s fair in love and war… this t
Taylor
Oct 12, 2013 added it
I can't believe this series will end next year !! I will cry like a baby when this series is officially over.
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 FOREVER IN MY HEART STARS*****

First of all before I review this book I just want to say how much I have savoured, loved and adored the Montgomery's and Williams family, how whenever I needed a sweet romance Kristen proby's books are my number 1 choice ALWAYS!!! I am feeling kind of sad but happy that they're all happy and that I have enjoyed them every step of the way....

photo E3FD07E5-74CA-4128-B94E-999B6070AA51_zpstrm1a8ni.jpg

So What's this one about
Steven Montgomery is the father of this big joyful family but once upon a time his relationship ha
Beverly
Mar 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Hate to see it end Stars

I have truly in loved this series, I started it years ago and of course read a book out of order, so Nate was my first love. I have never loved one of these books as much as I loved Nate’s, but I always look forward to a new release and enjoy them nonetheless. The Montgomery’s are a wonderful family and I have loved seeing them all meet and fall in love. I wasn’t sure about Dominic’s book since I still remembered my feelings of wariness when he first came around.

I love
Billie Daniel
Mar 19, 2014 marked it as to-read
Don't quit yet...what about Asher!!!!!!!
Vânia Nunes
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

When Dominic first appeared in one of the books, I was too busy getting happy with Jules and Nate when she announced to the family that she was pregnant.
Sorry, Dom, my mistake!
But then Dom appeared more times and was winning all the Montgomery family.
Of course, when his and Alecia turn came, I was totally enchanted by the charming with blue eyes Italian.

Alecia wasn't easy to agree to go out with him for the first time. Their attraction pure chemistry since the first moment. But he is pa
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kristen Proby Fans, With Me Fans
4.5 Dominic Talking Sexy Italian Stars.... * * * * 1/2

Ok... I am going to keep this as short and sweet as I can... If I did Photos and Gifs... you would have picture after picture of a man who oozed sensuality... who would make you need to do laundry 24/7 because your hormones would be on overdrive... I would have gifs of hands caressing limbs... and lips whispering into ears.... and all of that stuff just to let you know how powerful the draw Dominic could weave by just talking to you...

But I d
Marulett
This series is just

I think this book is defenitely in my top faves of the series. I really liked how the characters grew throughout the book and how they face their love.

My Dom:

One thing I adored of the book was the epilogue, it was the perfect closure for one of my favorite series :)
Lisa
Oct 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: november, 2014
This is me when I finished this book. No more Montgomery and Williams family stories.

photo crying_zps51a4b927.gif

Review to come.
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I find myself a bit on the emotional side with the end of this series! 8 Books filled with laughs, love and heat. Kristen Proby's With Me series is my little guilty pleasure of cheesy hot love tales...and I mean that in a positive way!

Here we have the final the member of the "hot bunch"...Dominic Salvatore...the illegitimate son, but welcomed step brother. He is an Italian dream. He is sweet, sensual and oh so romantic. He is down right hot...

For those who have followed the ups and downs, they y
Lisa
2.5 stars for the writing and plot because there's nothing much going on and nothing new is brought to the table

but

4 stars for the whole Montgomery clan. I just love everybody together.

pre-read:

ooooooooh it's Dom and the wedding planner!

photo thumbsup3.gif
Shawna
3 stars – Contemporary/Erotic Romance

This had so much potential, especially with a dreamy, swoonalicious, besotted, and doting Italian gentleman alpha hero like Dominic, but sadly, it was my least favorite of the series. I just didn’t feel any real connection (beyond sex) between Dom and Alecia, and she was somewhat annoying and bitchy. Also, the big misunderstanding and miscommunication felt too contrived. But I love this series, so I enjoyed catching up with the other couples and the fabulous
Rachel
Mar 21, 2014 marked it as to-read
I don't want this series to end!!!! :(
Vickie***
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: meh
Ok so I did love Dom, hands down he's such a sweetheart. I enjoyed reading about Alecia and Dom, and the rest of the gang.

Though I must say... the drunk girls always having the topic of orgasms when their drunk does get a little overdone and repetitive. I mean can't they talk about something else??

That little misunderstanding at the end did kind of bother me though.

Spoilers ahead*****

Ok so Alecia and her bestest friend/ bff/ ex sex friend, Blake, went on a run, went back to Alecia's apartment so
Bethany Lopez
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sad to see this series end, but Forever with Me is the perfect conclusion!
AJ
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
The final book in the With Me in Seattle series, and I’m still not ready to say goodbye! I love this family, and each of these books is the literary equivalent to a fluffy blanket – total comfort reading. They are sweet, funny, romantic and sexy with great characters and an extended family that I want to be a part of. And I really enjoyed this last instalment which gives us the story of Dominic and Alecia.

Dominic is a late addition to the family. He was discovered as the son of Stephen Montgome
Holly
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Writing this review is EXTREMELY bittersweet for me; I've been dreading this day since I think Rock With Me lol. This series is a favorite and these characters have become like family to me so writing this has me feeling...

I don't even know if I can really talk about Forever With Me to be honest. I've tried to write this review for about three weeks now, and each time I'd sit down to write it, I'd start crying thinking about the words I read. Kristen did an amazing job ending this series on a

Lyndy Ann ♫
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Forever with Me is the final book in the With Me in Seattle series, I have loved each and every couple and their own love story.

Alicia has been working for the Montgomery / Williams clan for two years arranging all the parties and family gatherings and now it is her turn to get her own hot man Domonic Salvatore. Alicia is a strong independent woman who love's the gang but she hasn't had much love in her life.

Domonic is the Montgomery's half brother all the family have welcomed him into the fold,
Claire Robinson
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "My family is the best part of my life." Stars.

Pretty stellar end to one of my all-time favourite series.
Auntee
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of the series
Couldn't really relate to the heroine--I found her a little cold and she had too much of a potty mouth. For some reason she annoyed me...I did love the hero though. Too bad this mostly excellent series ended on a meh note. 3 1/2 stars
Alejandra Huertas
Oct 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
OMG!!!!

I'm so excited to know you're going to finish the series with Dominic's story!

*sniff*

So happy!!

Michelle
i m so in luv with this series its so good

i ve luvd every man in this series but i think dom took first place god he is sexy an carin he is everything an then when he talks italian OMFG i just was 2 melt he is just wow
this book was great i enjoyed from the first page i alecia is a great charcter i ve enjoted her from the lil bits we have had from the other books an we have oly had a bit of dom as will so i was dyin 2 get more of these 2 an i was dissappointed it was steamy an hot there was a
Lisa Bush
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
A book for Asher!!!!! wooooo!!
And an book "epilogue" on all the couples if it's going to be the end of the series
VEL
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 to 4.5 Italian Dominic Salvatore hot stars!

What a final Italian hottie to have as a closure to this great series!

Seriously so many hot testosterone cavemen paired off to wonderful, strong, smart & beautiful women, which Kristen Proby pulls off brilliantly.

I loved this series, they are light romantic, feel happy novels. Each character has a little something as part of their pasts. But you'll thoroughly enjoy their path from page one to the end.

Only suggestion I have is don't read the seri
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Forever With Me by Kristen Proby
“I’m going to eventually make you understand how amazing you are, tesoro.”

As I opened this book, the first thought that entered my mind was “there is nothing like a Proby book."

The dialogue Ms. Proby crafts is so rich and engaging; it’s like the reader is a fly on the wall. She truly pulls the reader into this world. There were many times in this book, I felt like I was in the room with this cast of characters.

I want to pause for a
L*Take Me To My HEA*
3 It was just ok stars.

There was nothing fantastic about it. The story was too cheesy for my taste. I love cheesy moments, but with this one, I just don't feel it. I just felt compelled to read this one 'cause I already read the whole series. But I still love the solidarity of their families. My fan-girl moment ended rather abruptly with Sam and Leo's story.
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
4 Family Stars

So sad to see the series end, but it ended on a fantastic note. I love Dom and Alecia's story and it was definitely smokin' HOT. I love how Kristen Proby ended the book with the whole family together for an anniversary.

Fab series, great ending.
Epilogue!!! 8 109 Apr 08, 2015 08:55PM
Was this book rushed? 8 77 Jan 25, 2015 07:37AM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Forever With Me 20 36 Dec 27, 2014 05:09PM
Fifty Shades of R...: December 2014 ~ BOTM ~ Forever With Me by Kristen Proby 8 75 Dec 14, 2014 06:30PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence, #7)
  • Closer to the Edge (Playing with Fire, #4)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Melody of the Heart (Runaway Train, #4)
  • Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #8)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Untitled (Hollywood Hearts, #3)
  • To the Max (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • If Only Once (The Martelli Brothers, #2)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
  • Lucky Me
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Dark Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #3)
  • The Truth About Numbnuts and Chubbs (NYC Confidential #1)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)
“Romance isn’t about proving to someone you love them with flowers and greeting cards and chocolate. Or even a lock on a fence. It’s a daily reminder. It’s saying, I choose you. Today and every day.” 11 likes
“I’ve been slowly falling for you for a long time, and I’m afraid I fell the rest of the way in love with you last night, and you’re so much more than my darling. You’re my treasure.” 11 likes