Start by marking “Remember Our Song: A Billionaire Romance (Our Song, #3)” as Want to Read:
Remember Our Song: A Billionaire Romance (Our Song, #3)

Remember Our Song: A Billionaire Romance

(Our Song #3)

Beatrice Holt seems to have it all. She's got a passionate and loving marriage to the perfect man, billionaire Jeremy Holt, and all the opportunities and financial security that comes with it. However, life wasn't always so wonderful. When a tragic accident results in amnesia, she is effectively transported back to a time when all her emotional wounds are still causing her ...more
Published December 22nd 2013 (first published September 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Remember Our Song, please sign up.
Emma South
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Amir at NotSoLiterary
Nov 02, 2013 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF
Stopped at 27%

I really thought that I would like this book. Billionaires and amnesia are very common themes in romance novels but the chances of meeting and suffering from one is really very slim. Once in awhile it's fun to read books that's very far from reality though which is why I tried this one out.

Unfortunately, I had trouble relating with Bea. She lost 8 years of her life and it's understandable that she's scared and confused but she's just too mean to the man who's been nothing but c
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
When I first started reading this I thought I wasn't going to like it but once the accident has taken place and Bea wakes up with amnesia, it picked up. Bea can't remember the last 7/8 years of her life and certainly can't remember the man called Jeremy claiming to be her husband, plus he's a billionaire!

The story is told from Bea's POV but I really felt it needed Jeremy's POV as well as he is not fleshed out enough. He's quite a dull character. We needed to read how he felt about Bea not rememb
Dirty Dayna
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I must confess I bought this when it was free its 2.99 on Amazon now... and I would buy it again! AHHH I cannot wait till the next book. I mentally shook Bea for being a stubborn headed little thing and then I laughed, I cried, I got mad, I balled like a baby and then oh and then I cried again.

This book has Bea as the strong stubborn one and Jeremy as the lovesick emotional one... I would like to purchase one each Jeremy PLEASE!!!
Aparajita Mukherjee
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was ok
Well, Beatrice and Jeremy are a sweet, adorable married couple in love. Jeremy is a billionaire but he is different from our other billionaires. He's understanding and not a control freak. He's even a bit sentimental, as we would find out towards the end. The story picks up pace after Beatrice recovers her memory. The plot is good and I liked it. But still, I felt something was missing.
Fatimah
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
ROS was a very heartbreaking story that really had me ready to cry because it showed the true meaning of love. I really liked the characters and I understood and felt that the author Portrayed their emotions really well and told a great story. There were some moments when I wanted to scream at the female lead character but then again I had to consider her feelings dealing with the situation at hand. Anybody who's a sucker for a sad romance with an HEA will love this book.
Rachel
Mar 11, 2014 rated it did not like it
I should have DNFd this but it started out promising. The initial accident is fantastic. But it's all downhill from there. The hero at the end is so repulsive he is maybe the worst hero I've ever read. I'd recommend avoiding this book.
Tanya Mayes
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a story of true love. This book had me dealing with lots of emotions. The ending was so sitting on the edge of my seat. Kudos to the writer she had me believing.
Dianne
A beautiful and rare time away from the responsibilities of running a financial empire and always being front page gossip news ends in disaster and the pain of losing the love of your life to amnesia. Both Jeremy and Bea become the victims of Bea’s memory loss. Eight years of her life are wiped out in an instant. She cannot remember her husband, their shared fairytale romance and devotion to each other. The last thing she can remember is being an outspoken seventeen-year-old, not the woman and w ...more
Linda
Received this book from the Author for an honest review!

Honestly I loved this book, as much as I loved , " Writing our Song" this book picks up with Jeremy and Betrice flying in Jeremy's helicopter to an isolated Greek Isle for a much needed vacation. The spend most of the week enjoying , the beach, relaxing, drinking, and having hot passionate sex, right up until the point that Jeremy gets a call, he has to return to the states to put out some fbusiness fires, he tries to ncourage Bea to stay
Cerys Lys
Emotional and Touching

This was a wonderful story about love and all it has to offer. I really enjoyed it.

It's kind of different from what I usually read for this sort of book, which I found interesting. The beginning starts off on the slower side, but not in a bad way. It's setting up what needs to be said before the tragic events happen that bring everything completely to a stop. That part was really heart-wrenching, especially with everything before that being so sweet and cute and playful.

I l
Vanessa  Pham
Oct 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
The cover.

I can't even being to tell you how much i love that cover. I just want to take it and blow it up into a poster and put it on my wall.

Anyways, the second I saw that cover. I was done. I knew I was going to read it.

The cover was just not only beautiful, but I saw the love, the passion, that I hoped would be just as apparent in the book as it was on the cover. Not to mention that guy on the cover is sinfully handsome.

This book is quite short. I considered it a novella, but it would ha
Becky ♡The Bookworm♡
This was a decent story, but came across as a little inexperienced in the writing...a few missing words, grammatical things, etc. It wasn't enough to make me regret the purchase, or the time I spent reading the book.

The concept was very good, but this story could've been out of the park with a little more time and fleshing out of the characters. For example, I never got a clear image in my mind what Jeremy looked like, other than he was tall, good looking, with washboard abs. Same goes for Bea'
Mary Mooney
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What would you do if you woke up in the hospital and didn't know the man sitting by your bed? This is a story about Bea and Jeremy, married a few year and while on vacation, he gets a call to come and fix a problem at work. he is a self made billionaire and flies his own helicopter. When the unthinkable happens. They are in an accident and Bea doesn't remember Jeremy or the last eight years. She thinks she is still 18 years old and on her on, no one is taking care of her. She is so independent a ...more
Tammy
Feb 09, 2014 rated it liked it
This book had so much potential !!! in the beginning ( and middle) I was loving this book the story line made me happy, sad and very mad while reading, it had me involved completely within the first few chapters I loved it, where my problem is with this book is near the end all of the sudden (literally so random all of the sudden) the book fast forwards 2 years and the books basically over it made me mad to be honest it could have been way better I almost felt like the author just did not want t ...more
Toni
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. This book was a heart wrenching, emotional read. Bea has found the love of her life and is happy after so many years of heartache and aloneness. But after a tragic accident Bea wakes up not remembering her great husband and thrown back into a time in her life she would rather forget. Jeremy tries with all his might to help get her memories back, as the doctor said it would take a while to get her memories back, but is left with unrequited love. Bea deci ...more
Monique
It's unusual to see the guy be more emotional, yet Jeremy is. His crying, pleading, begging, and desperation is highlighted. Bea, on the other hand, is quite unemotional, even after the trauma of her amnesia.

I think this book and the characters should have been much more fleshed out. Jeremy was hit or miss. Bea just made me want to scream.

(view spoiler)
Pooja Anand
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: good-to-read, romance
Honestly, I loved 'Writing our song'. 'Remember our Song' was good story with everything I dream about a life partner still the way WOS had me gripped, ROS missed on that part.

Leaving the comparison aside, ROS is beautiful story about true love. The incidences are easy to visualize and the Jeremy letter at the end had me crying.

A must read for everyone and anyone who believes in True Love. Writing our Song, and Remember our Song are two of those stories that believers of lovers should read and c
Veronica Felix
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another Sweet Story

I'm glad I convinced myself to purchase this book. I loved the other two and couldn't imagine another added story to their HEA. I will say that I was stressing for a minute but in the end it all worked out. It's all explained in the very end so I was able to breathe easy and feel good about how it all came together.

*SPOILER
I can't stand when characters go out and make a fool of themselves when they're not together because even though they claim to love that person they just ha
Ann-marie
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
This is the third in the series. I did not read the previous two but felt I could play catch up to the characters. Though I knew from the beginning it would be about her having amnesia I didn't know how it would occur. When it happened i didn't understand by the way it was written. Also her Beatrice sever anger toward her husband I felt it went too much that this man was showing her kindness and most of the book she was harsh. I felt it too convenient that her memory came back they way it did an ...more
Liana Mesina
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Might sound like your typical "i forgot about you, still you look familiar" story line but there is definitely more to it. Its the first book I have read from Emma South and it was awesome. Line were delivered in their simplest form yet gave that Romantic kick to the story. Every line between Beatrice and Jeremy felt like there was always more to it.

Highly recommended!

I'm glad the ending did not kill the book. Satisfied with it.

I just hoped that somehow we get to see their family. How everyth
Gladys Mills
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Remember our song. I received the book as an ARC member in return for an honest review. This book was intense at times. Having someone love you more than anything can be overwhelming. For Beatrice it was. Jeremy gave her everything before the accident to show his love. After the accident he tried even harder to show his love. Bea wanted to stay to her self/selfish because she felt no one could make her happy. It took almost losing Jeremy before she realized the mistakes she was making. I am glad ...more
Emma Alderson murray
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2013
I have just read Remember our song in 1sitting till 3:35 this morning. I loved it, it's one of the best (if a little short) books I have read this year (currently 108 according to my goodreads shelf). I am a sucker for fairy tale romances and damsels in distress. I was so relieved when I got the end and it stated their will be more because I could so read more Bea and Jeramy.

This book could have been longer and shown more of Jeramy's side which would have made it even better but that said I sti
Brandon
Oct 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rating: 7.5/10.0

Review: Parts of it was good, some of it was dry. The remote island scenery didn’t show a lot of chemistry which would have given more of an edge to the loss of love, but over all it was a decent book. The characters become disconnected after the accident, but that’s something that is supposed to happen. I do think it’d be better if she would have still felt a connection (like chemistry) when she looked at him, but it is what it is. I’d recommend it to fans of Romance.
Jperryman73
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
Okay, this one pissed me off. Such promise. I initially liked the characters, I thought the conflict was original, I could see and feel the tension. And then I'm not sure if the author hit deadline, or just got tired of her own story- but it all got so rushed, and so frustrating. Seriously. Would it have hurt to explore his side of the story a little more? Were we supposed to really empathize with her? Because I kinda wanted to smack her silly. Story with so much potential, wasted.
 Davielle Danielle  France-Edwards
It made me sad to see how the helicopter accident made Beatrice forget her wonderful life and love for her husband JEREMY HOLT but the book was good

The part I love is when she remembered her love for Jeremy <3
Helen Stothard
Sep 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
There's a huge gap in this book and it's not just Bea's memory, it's what happened in the two years between her last memory and meeting her husband, as well as what the promises she made to her parents were, we need to know this to understand why she's so bloody stubborn when she wakes up. Other than that it's an enjoyable read.
Kay Clodfelter
Mar 13, 2014 rated it liked it

3.5 Stars
I loved the first book Writing our song. This fell short. I have to say that I never read a book that kept the hero and heroine from each other till the end of the book. I thought this would have how Jeremy gets her to fall in love again, but it wasn't. I am a fan of Emma South and will get other books by her, this just wasn't as good as first.
Michele A.
Feb 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Emma South had me intrigued by the description for this book. I liked Jeremy's character but could not relate at all to Bea's character, so much so that I found myself not enjoying the book. Her solutions to problems by running and thinking of only herself had me frustrated throughout the whole book.
ButtonsMom2003
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book puts a different twist on romance. I couldn't put the it down and can't wait to read the next one. One minor thing... the ending came a bit quickly for me, I guess I just didn't want the story to end. This book has a HEA but the next one should fill in some of the parts that were missing for me. I highly recommend this book.
Tasha
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I saw this book on amazon for Free I read a little about what is what about the first sentence caught me and wouldn't let me go I couldn't stop reading until I finished the book. I almost cried at one point where it was sad but I held hope and my hope wasn't crushed
Some Like It Hot!: Does YOUR man smell like a billionaire? 2 22 Jan 25, 2014 08:50PM

• Drive Me To Distraction
  • Bidding on the Billionaire (Bad Boys Billionaire Bachelors Club)
  • Inner Moonlight
  • The Billionaire's Bauble
  • Be Here Now
  • Righteous Obsession
  • Falling Harder (Undeserving of Love #2)
  • Up For the Chase
  • Can't Stop Loving You (Forever Friends #1)
  • Irresistible Lies
  • Champagne Kisses (The Kisses, #4)
  • In the Moment (Moments, #1)
  • A Stranger's Kiss
  • The Texas Millionaire's Runaway Wife
  • What Endures
  • One Good Reason
  • Metal Urge
  • A Song for Sophie

I’m in my thirties and living in New Zealand. A little over a year ago I lost somebody very close to me. I was lucky in a way, I was given enough time to make a promise. My promise was that I would never forget our young and innocent love, and it’s a promise I intend to keep.

My writing is a way to help me keep that promise. I’ve always enjoyed writing but was forced into being ‘prudent’ and giving

Our Song (3 books)
  • Writing Our Song: A Billionaire Romance (Our Song, #1)
  • Breaking Surface: An Our Song Novelette (Our Song, #2)