Start by marking “Missing Hart (The Hart Family, #5)” as Want to Read:
Missing Hart (The Hart Family, #5)

Missing Hart

(The Hart Family #5)

This is an alternate cover edition of ISBN13: 9781301895120

My life has been built on a mountain of secrets, lies and half truths.
For a long time I wasn't able to let anyone get close to me.
But then I met my Prince Charming.
The man who saved me from myself, who showed me what true love was.

If only I'd been honest.
If only I'd been stronger.
If only I could forget.

I've miss
Published December 1st 2013 by Ella Fox (first published May 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Missing Hart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing Hart

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*

I lost something precious that I can never, ever get back."
"Something, or someone?"
"Both," I whispered.

HOLY GEEZ!!! Ella Fox, you have 100%, without a doubt, outdone yourself this time with this book. I have been hooked on this series since the very beginning, but this story took the series to a whole other level. WOW!! Bravo!!!

This will be the easiest review I have ever written, because words are just pouring out of me, my problem might be shutting up.

If you've been keeping up with the serie
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
Check Out My Blog For More

Ella Fox, you big freaking meanie pants!!! That cliffhanger! Argh!
How could you do this to me!!
description

Okay, first off, this was my favourite of the Hart family books, it was freaking FANTASTIC, that plot was amazing, the characters, you know I just love them.
description

Ella Fox is my single favourite author, because every single book is awesome, I haven't read a single one that I thought:

description

Okay, so anyway....This is about Dominique and Dillon, the first half of the book had me in tears l
♥Trish♥
Oh no! Heard It's a cliffy! Ella Fox is probably one of the only writers I'd drop my "no cliffies" rule for. I'm reading it anyway :) on the kindle ready to go!
Love Ellas Hart family!
Midian Sosa
May 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fuck. I mean... Fuck.

The Hart Family series got me hooked and I love it, and since my favorite was Loving Hart, I was not waiting on that to change, bang! It did.

I LOVED Missing Hart and Dillon is definitely my favorite character, now I don't know how I'll hang patiently until Finding Hart comes out.

The sex in this book? Damn, I had to pause and breathe.

The ending? Let's put it this way: the only reason I didn't go batshit crazy is because I KNOW Ella is going to make it up for us for leavin
Tammy Bland
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TO BE CONTINUED ........

I have to first say I am a little disappointed Ella in the fact you are making us wait for the conclusion. :(. I think I could have just kept on reading and reading and reading some more. In my opinion, this is the best book of the series so far and I have absolutely loved everyone of the Hart Family Series books.

Dominique and Dillon's story is so touching and emotional. I literally had tears for most of the book. I didn't understand the impact of how emotionally connect
Nicole
Really? I am truly disappointed in this book and the direction Miss Fox is heading in. I don't think that this is a spoiler so don't jump all over me, but the cliff hanger just annoyed the hell out of me. Why are so many authors taking this route? All I want is to read a FULL book with an actual ending. I actually read the WHOLE entire book while I was waiting at the doctors office. I may read fast but this book was incredibly short for the quality. I did like Dillion but the lies really knocked ...more
Alla
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Will write my review and rate it when I have finished the whole box set. I want to review and rate them all together since for me each book is a part of the other and if you read the first one, you have to read them all to get the whole story for all the characters.
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
I really hate a cliffhanger, but I'll forgive Ella Fox, because I loved this one as much as I loved Broken Hart. This series has had it's ups and downs for me, and I was worried that nothing was ever going to live up to the first book, but for me, this did.

I loved Dillion and Dominique's story. I fell in love right along with them, and cried as they fell apart. I have to admit, when I read that this was going to be Dominique and Dillion's book, I was annoyed. Dominique was a lesbian, and I liked
CT
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cliffhangers
WHAT??? NOoOoOoo!!!
It can't end like that... At 98% I kept thinking how is there enough pages for it to end well? And yes it is a cliffy. Out of all the Hart men I think Dillon is my least favourite... he was as the title suggest: missing for half the book!!! I do feel sorry for all the women in his life though. For an Ella Fox book this one wasn't as steamy as the others but there was a loads of moments in the book where I was on the verge of tears.
Marisa
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this was so epic, so heartwrenching, so emotional I cried, I laughed, I felt every emotion! The Hart family is such an awesome group you can't help but love them all!! Dominique and Dillon have such a connection, such a true love that you want to see them get their HEA.
Hurry Ella and finish #6.....I'm dying here!
Pamela
Mar 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
UGH! I wanted to know what was going to happen with Dominique and Dillon!!! After reading Picture Perfect, I wanted to know what led to Dominique and Dillon's ending. I was SOOOOO excited when this book came out that I made sure to log onto Amazon.com and purchase it right at midnight. This book is such a let down for me because it lacked the hot, steamy sex scenes the previous books had, AND most of the book was just Dominique's POV from the previous books.

When I got to the end, I was pissed of
Lucy
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
urgh i had a feeling while reading this as the page numbers got lower that at an ending wouldnt fit in..annoyed is an understatement but when im this annoyed i guess it just means i loved the book! now i find myself waiting for the next book...it joins the very long list! despite all that, great story 4.5 stars!
Rebeka Duran
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
It was amazing!!!
Crazy left and right!
There was some darkness to it... WHICH I LOVED!
Dillon is so hot!
Dominique was freaking awesome. I loved getting her side of things.
There was just so much to this book that I loved.
THIS ONE WAS MY FAVORITE!
But dang it that CLIFFY KILLED ME!!!
Jumping right into the next one.
LOVE THIS SERIES LIKE NO OTHER!
Tia
Jun 06, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTT! The author copped out and didn't finish the story like she should, she just moved it to another book. What a stupid thing to do, since none of the others are like this. Lame ass shit, right here!
Cath
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More emotional than the others in the series and what a cliffy at the end!! Need the next book! X
Lyndy Ann ♫
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
Wow what an emotional read, I really loved this story.
Nicola Mann
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed Missing Hart, had a wee incline that Tally was gonna do something, can't wait till finding hart xx
Charmaine Stephens
Oct 21, 2013 rated it liked it
This one ended in a cliffhanger! I'm NOT the biggest fan of cliffhangers if I have to wait a long length of time for the sequel. Luckily the next book is already out so getting right on it. But this story felt all over the place at times. Out of the Hart Family series I will say this is my least favorite.

It started off well. But very sad & heartbreaking with everything going on with Marissa. I felt like she was a very sweet character. She was a kind person who meant well. But her view of li
Melissa
Aug 08, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
~~~Huge Spoiler Alert~~~
Am I seriously the only one who had a problem with this book? Please don't read my review if you plan on reading the book. I'm going to give you the ridiculous breakdown of both Missing Hart and Finding Hart.

It's read in both POV's. It's about a guy who ends up marrying his best friend even though they never consummate the marriage because she was constantly brutally raped by her father when she was younger. He ends up falling for this other girl who's friends with his wi
Janet
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was 4:09am here on the west coast, when I finished Missing Hart for some reason every time I read one of Fox's book I cant put them down.. Reading some of the reviews didn't do it justice for this book, See I love Fox's style of writing she takes you from how they started to where they are at that moment, so your not lost in their story... Especially in the Hart family character what happened in their past reflect on how they are as a person or their future... Dominique was nothing like I ima ...more
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Loving Hart is Dominique and Dillion's story it's filled with a lot of drama and angst. It is written in dual POV bit slightly different to the others, we see a little of what is happening 'now' then go back and start in the past before coming up to date. This book is jam packed with drama and has a repeat of the very beginning of the series in parts.

Dillion is just like the Hart men, he has had a hard life and he is very protective of not only his sister Leah but also Marissa. Marissa
Jill
Apr 27, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, romances
No! No! No! That is NOT how you're going to leave me hanging for months right???

Okay, to the story...this book suffered the same problem that I encountered in book 2 (Damien and Brooke's book) the story repeated to much info that I already knew about. I enjoyed the beginning, a lot, but that was it because that was the only part if the story that felt new.

I liked Tally in the other books, so this one disappointed me in that aspect. Also, I HATE that Dillon STILL doesn't know her secret!! I also
MiMee
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW.WOW.WOW! Where do I start?! Ella Fox DOES.IT.AGAIN!! By far one of my top 3 favorite authors! What I love about her books are they are most definitely different and worth every cent and second I spend reading it! It is so refreshing to pick up a book, heck series that does not start like "Once upon a time, a SEXY billionarie meets a plain jane and she submits to his ways, even though he is lost." Don't get me wrong I LOVE those books, but MY Goodness it is soooo exciting to read a book that ...more
Jessica
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ella, you have some explaining to do!!!! A cliffhanger...Really Ella?!?! REALLY!!!!!

*covers face and cries*

*calms down*

I cried my fucking ass off in this book. I was even tempted to buy some stocks in Kleenex *just to earn some money in return*.

Ella, you pulled me in from the very beginning *as you always do*

This book did a number on my emotions.

We got to see a different side of Dominique. Which in return broke my fucking heart. Dominique was always the strong one and to see her so broken, ugh.
Amy
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Heidi
Mar 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my oh my..... Oh my! So glad I waited till book six is out. I'd just about die having to wait months for it!

The Hart family tree is definitely one to get lost in and to love! Great series. I'm off to read Finding Hart!
Vieira
3.5 Stars
It was all over the place in coincidence. We had a lot of "Wow it's a small world" moments. The sex scenes were smokin like only Elle can do them so I enjoyed it. The ending was totally unexpected!!!!!! With that I will read the next one.
Danielle Roseborough
Ahhhh this book took me through it emotionally!!! Dominique goes through so much by herself it's crazy!! As always I love Ella Fox and her writing and loved that this book was a lot longer!!

Can't wait for finding hart at the end of the summer!!!!
Vickie***
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved
semi spoiler-ish review
holy crap!!! this was definitely a ton more drama compared to the first one. they don't even compare to each other with how much is going on.

I loved this book, there was just so much going on. I think they seriously live in the smallest world ever! everyone that their acquainted with always somehow manages to connect with everything.

there's also so much abuse in this book. gaaahhhhh why is that, why is abuse such a popular topic!!!

the beginning of the book was super emotio
Tori
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous job Ella...you never disappoint...however the cliffhanger totally through me! Sigh...hurry hurry hurry please!!!

This book had two things that kept me hooked...first adoption (I proudly am adopted) and twin girls (I have identical twin daughters). The story was very deep and emotional and had me in tears early on with the emotions I felt. Her ability to describe the "twin" relationship was beautiful and very true. Ella does a fabulous job of writing to allow the reader to feel their own

• Wanting More (Mitchell Family, #5)
  • Inked Ever After (Bowen Boys, #2.5)
  • Betrayed (The Pirate, #2)
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Anything like Me (Club 24, #3)
  • Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love, #4)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Rockstar's Angel (Decoy, #3)
  • Kissing Fire (Edge, #3)
  • Infatuation (Club Destiny, #4)
  • Cautious (Disastrous, #2)
  • A Taste of You (The Epicurean, #1)
  • Mending (This, #2)
  • Quinn (The Beck Brothers, #3)
  • A Beautiful Forever (Beautiful #2)
  • The Legend (Racing on the Edge, #5)
  • Just A Step Away
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more

The Hart Family (6 books)
  • Broken Hart (The Hart Family, #1)
  • Shattered Hart (The Hart Family, #2)
  • Loving Hart (The Hart Family, #3)
  • Unbroken Hart (The Hart Family, #4)
  • Finding Hart (The Hart Family, #6)