Start by marking “101 Days of Christmas” as Want to Read:
101 Days of Christmas

101 Days of Christmas

Drawing from the popular 101 Days of Christmas series at LifeYourWay.net, Mandi Ehman has handpicked the best recipes, crafts and projects from the archives and compiled them into one easy-to-navigate ebook. Whether you’re looking for a craft to do with your children, a new cookie recipe to share with your friends and neighbors, or a simple handmade gift to make for someon ...more
Published September 10th 2013 by Purple Martin Press

To ask other readers questions about 101 Days of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Days of Christmas

Debbie Phillips
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone - teens to adults
Cookies and Baked Goods, Beverages, Brunch Recipes, Homemade Candy, Other Sweet Treats, Project for Kids, DIY Decor, Handmade Gifts, Gift Wrap, Handmade Ornaments, and Paper Crafts; along with printables and ideas for Advent.

I have not made any of the recipes yet, but I hope to make at least one or two. I may try the Peppermint Meringues. I definitely want to try the Hot Vanilla. I love white hot chocolate from Dunkin' Donuts and want to see how this homemade version compares. I would love to tr
Lynn Demsky
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is really an incredible book and good for almost the whole year --- has wonderful recipes (with pictures included)! Christmas decorations, traditions, actives --- for both children and adults! Just wonderful knowing people do want to have the Spirt of Christmas every day! Usually once I read a Kindle book I delete it from my Kindle BUT THIS ONE I'M KEEPING!!!!
Beverly
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas Helper

Excellent book. Wish I had it 45years ago! There are still plenty of ideas to use in our golden years.
Julie Barrett
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it
101 Days of Christmas: 101+ Recipes & Crafts for a DIY Holiday
Recipes start out with a small color photo and a summary of the dish. List of ingredients and directions on how to make.
There is no nutritional information or pictures. Each section has its own table of contents.
Projects for kids I really appreciated seeing as some are do it yourself crafts-no baking involved.
Ideas for other community projects are listed at the end.
Hilary
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crafting, non-fiction
A great collection of things to bake, make, repurpose or decorate. Most are very child-friendly and all are quite easy or take very little time. I must've bookmarked at least 20 just on my first read-through! It even contains printables and some extras to help organize and plan for Christmas, including Jesse trees or other things to mark Advent. I'll be coming back to this one.
Dee
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
This is a really amazing book! I highly recommend this for everyone. Included are tips and gifts for every budget, recipes and decorations for all. Plenty of suggestions for everything Christmas that you can think of and printable guides, photos, ebooks and lists to make it all happen. You can't go wrong with a book like this.
Steve Campbell
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
This book has some fairly good Christmas-related recipes and craft ideas. The craft ideas seem simple enough and most would be good to do with children. The author had some nice ideas for Christmas traditions at the end of the book. If you're looking for things to do with the kids this Christmas, you might want to pick this book up.
Julie Morales
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS

This is a great book full of recipes and crafts for Christmas. There are lots of crafts children can help with too, and some that older ones can do on their own. There are all kinds of ideas for making Christmas special without a lot of money. Most of them focus on the meaning of Christmas in its Christian context.
Cindy
A free kindle book. Just okay.
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
Full of Xmas cheer

This is a great compilation jam packed with recipes for food, cakes & beverages as well as craft ideas for the kids. Will be doing some this year for sure.
Tina
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Some great recipes and crafts I am excited to try!
Marcela Scheffler
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
101 days of Christmas

Me gusto mucho para manualidades con niños, creo que hay muy buenos proyectos para las vacaciones de Navidad y hasta de verano
Ann L
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Decent ideas

Ok I wouldn't call it the best Christmas book ever. I would call it a good decent book with plenty of Christmas ideas.
Kay
Dec 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Recipes to Try: Hot Vanilla, Wassail, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark, Cranberry Crunch Bark, Oreo Bark, Oreo Truffles, Chex Apple Pie Mix.
Juanita