Start by marking “Archer of the Lake (Ariang'ron Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Archer of the Lake (Ariang'ron Chronicles, #1)

Archer of the Lake (Ariang'ron Chronicles, #1)

War Looms Over the Woodlands….

Master archer Caelfel is a student of magic and the youngest she-elf of her city, Sal’Sumarathar. Her passionate naïveté and fierce devotion to those she loves often lands her in unique, precarious situations.

Rogue elf Feraan is a reclusive member of a secret order tasked with protecting the land from threats. Carrying out a task on their beha
ebook
Published May 23rd 2014 by Little Owl Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Archer of the Lake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Archer of the Lake

Start your review of Archer of the Lake (Ariang'ron Chronicles, #1)
Melissa
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~Disclaimer: I received this book for free in a giveaway~

Pros: Great world building (created an engaging and unique universe), likable lead, intrigue, action scattered throughout story and interesting character dynamics.

Cons: Fell into some tropes, back and forth hot and cold romance gets annoying, built up to a rather short climax.

With all that said...I do want to read the sequel. I do want to know more about the lead character and what is going on in this world. I would like to see more of th
Jo
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn’t sure at first, but The Archer of the Lake soon pulled me in. It was thoroughly enjoyable and easy to read, perfect for a rainy Sunday. It has a wonderful set of characters and I certainly hope we haven’t seen the last of Feraan.

The story took me along with it, fast paced, with enough detail of the immediate situations to draw a picture of this Elven world and beyond, but not so much to slow the pace.

The book in itself is well resolved, but I can’t but feel there are many more stories wa
Jeri Paul
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting story telling

Ms Michael's story telling is inventive and exciting. It is fantasy SCI but it is different than any I've ever read. It is definitely worth reading. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Rosie Amber
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Archer of the Lake is a fantasy story. The scene is set when we meet Feraan Auvrearaheal known as the wandering elf. A meeting is being held of the Chthonic Order. A prediction is received from Sibylla the Blind Seer warning of evil in the forest.

Eighty years later, we are introduced the elves who live in the Honey Water Empire. Caelfel Gyssedlues is a young elf at just seventy-six years of age. She is part of a group who are under attack from Goblins, killing sixty-three of them, she is sent t
Arbor Barrow
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Really enjoyed it. There were a few things I might have done differently but the book really held my attention and I'm really glad I got to read it. The characters were interesting, the story had me interested the moment I started reading, and the build up to the end was satisfying. Looking forward to the next one. ...more
Camilla Iversen
Oct 20, 2013
Jane Kelsey
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars
Enjoyed it. review to follow
Andrea Davis
Apr 01, 2016
Katie
Jun 01, 2016
Archer of the Lake Q&A 1 3 Jan 25, 2015 08:40AM

• The Gate Guardian's Daughter (The Gate Trilogy - 0.5)
  • Sowing (The Purification Era, #1)
  • Violet Moon
  • Written in the Ashes
Kelly R. Michaels writes fiction and independently publishes books and novels under the imprint of Little Owl Publishing. Her first book Archer of the Lake was released May 2014. The next book of the same series titled Prince of the Vale was released December 2015. She dabbles in children's literature occasionally under her married name, Kelly Bahney.

She lives in a small town in southern Tennessee