Start by marking “The Marriage Diaries (Volumes #1 - #4)” as Want to Read:
The Marriage Diaries (Volumes #1 - #4)

The Marriage Diaries

(The Marriage Diaries #1-4)

Erika Wilde turns up the heat in THE MARRIAGE DIARIES, an erotic series about a married couple who take intimacy and passion to the extreme.

WARNING: Contains explicit sexual content and is recommended for mature readers who enjoy erotic situations, as well as graphic language and imagery.

THE MARRIAGE DIARIES Series Boxed Set Contains: The Awakening (Volume #1) The Seduction (Volume #2) Th
Paperback, Boxed Set, 202 pages
Published September 11th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Marriage Diaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marriage Diaries

Sana
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sexsexsex, adult, romance
Make all your erotic fantasies come true 101

If you want some sexy erotic fantasies give this a try. It is definitely something.
Talltree
Erotic and sweet 4 - novella read about a married couple exploring more intimacy, bondage/domination games while having an empty nest. The H was an alpha male throughout and h loved him very much, there was great communication and no angst and it was a sexy read. Each novella is about a particular fantasy of h or H and can't wait to read bk5/6.

4.75 stars!
'Q' aka CoCo
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's all sex, but it's hot sex ;)
A couple, married for almost 20 years, is finally at a point where both kids are out of the house, and they are financially secure. The wife decides it's time to spice things up and takes it upon herself to coax the dominant force she's always sensed lurking beneath the surface in her husband.
We do learn a bit about Dean and Julie--their pasts, their current employment status--and the author does a great job of describing how important trust and their emot
Katrina Oram
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erika-wilde
I won the contest by Erica Wilde and I can not wait to receive these books to read! With cold weather coming I will love getting idea on how to stay cozy warm with my hubby:)
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
The Marriage Diaries is a set of four novellas about a couple that has been married for going on twenty years and has decided to spice up their sex life now that their children are grown and out of the house. I enjoyed the fact that the characters are easy to relate to. Comfortability in a long marriage is something many couples experience.

It all started with Jillian making the courageous choice to seduce her husband Dean in his office. What follows is a set of awesome short stories
JESSICA
I absolutely loved this series. It was pure hotness and kinky fun! *Fanning Myself* I'm a sucker for a book dealing with a happily married couple, exploring the D/s lifestyle. I'm so tired of seeing books all about a billionaire and their immature 20 yr old girlfriends, they're trying to force into submission..

This story is about Dean and Jillian Noble both (In their mid-thirties) high school sweethearts, married for 20 yrs, who still love and desire each other. And wanting to explore each othe
Shari
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

I got this book series by a recommendation on Facebook. I wish I could remember who, but it turned out to be a pretty sexy collection of short stories about the same couple. Normally I don't like book after book on the same people, but since these are smaller stories of a larger story, it worked, but I really wished it had just been one bigger book.

Anyho, it was a sexy look at a couple married for a long time, the kids have gone off to
Pam
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, jelene, lendable
Apparently I started this last year and never finished. No particular reason. It was an enjoyable read. Not much of a story, but definitely hot.
Erin
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-blog-review
When I read the first volume in this series I just knew that Jillian and Dean were going to have many steamy scenarios for me to enjoy in future installments, and Erika Wilde proved me correct. I loved the concept here from the start, with an empty nester couple trying to rekindle and spice up their love life. Sure, if we’re going by the cover models they are most definitely not your typical married couple sending their child off to college…I mean, honestly, those cover models are HOT. But that ...more
Tina
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This is the kind of erotica I have been looking for: consensual sex within a healthy monogamous relationship with no emotional baggage. Just fun and playful and intimate. More like what I imagine a lot of people experience every day. I am so tired of the dark and stormy D/s, BDSM stuff that, to me, perpetuates rape culture if it isn't well-written. And how relatable is that anyway? To me, something that is more real, like it could actually happen, is way hotter than any far off fantasy. I want t ...more
Meka L. Rascoe
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't care what anyone else has to say, I just can't get enough of this volume of sexy diaries! I love that this couple is older (almost 40), married, and still have what it takes to set the sheets on fire! I think it's amazing that Jillian recognizes her husband Dean has been suppressing his darker desires, and she's willing to bring them to the surface to spice up their sex life! This volume is not just dirty and sexy, and filled with lots of heat and chemistry, but you can feel how much Dea ...more
Quanita Tyler
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series was so damn HOT!!! I loved that this was done with a married couple trying to rekindle their spark after almost 20 years of marriage. It was nice to see them come into their own and enjoy one another anew. The sex can become a bit tiring after a while (like most stories that have multiple sex encounters), but I never felt it was overdone or empty.

Did I say that this series was hot?! Because, yeah... I can't wait for the final book!
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I loved the pace of this story there was no drama or whatsoever going on. The characters Dean and Jillian are married and in their late 30s and lets just say that they're at their peak (well Dean definitely is :D) where they fulfil their fantasies. So I'm happy that I enjoyed breezing through the book without angst or any eye rolling.
Danielle Harris
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series it was really good! I loved the sexy scenes!
Zara Quintana
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PSA Warning - Extremely HOT HOT Listen ^_^ I was provided this audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and/or narrator in exchange for an unbiased review. This was my second series experience with Erika Wilde and I'm just loving her work more and more. I was excited to realize this series is the prelude to my first series experience with Erika Wilde, The Players Club. This audiobook and series didn't have to be read/listened to prior to the other series, but I have actually gone back and ...more
Becky
Jun 05, 2018 rated it liked it
For what it is--a series of interludes in which a long-married couple explore their sexuality now that their children are out of the house--it is entertaining. It's lovely to see two people stay together and still have this much heat even after almost twenty years and two kids. However, it's really not a story. There's zero tension here (other than sexual, of course) and absolutely no conflict. Perhaps if this had been a couple that I'd seen struggle through an actual plot in previous book(s) this wou ...more
Brandie
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook Version:
Story: I love this! It was the perfect amount of story and steam~ The characters were Married so it came from a different angle than i was used to but i absolutely loved it! I loved the chemistry and love between them even after so many years. They lit the sheets on fire~ They already had a great relationship but wanted to spice up their love life. Their relationship gave them the perfect safe place to express their fantasies and bring them to life. So hot!

Nar
Louise White
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marriage Diaries

For ages now I've been wanting to read a book about a married couple. I came across this series in an anthology, and read one part of the story and was intrigued, and was happy when I found this box set for free.

Jillian and dean have been married for 19 years, their sons have grown up and left home and Jillian wants to put a spark back into their sex life. One trip to Deans office changes their sex life for good. I enjoyed reading about their fantasies and watching as they made
Dawn
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marriage games starts out vanilla. But it is because Jillian knows nothing else. Dean has known the wild side but loves his wife so much he gives it up for her. Until the boys are out of the house and Jillian is ready to play.

The love Dean has for Jillian is that
romantic love that everyone wishes for. I loved this story. I really enjoyed watching Jillian and Dean grow closer and compromise. I look forward to continuing their story.

Lia Langola is a wonderful narrator. She has a voice that
Emily
Jul 24, 2017 rated it liked it
The Marriage Diaries is a collection of fun erotic shorts between a married couple. I picked up this book because I like to read romances and erotica about married couples, and it can be hard to find that. Dean and Jillian have been married for twenty years, and their sons are both out of the house now, so Jillian wants to take their sex life to the next leave. She starts by seducing Dean in his office, and from then on, they start exploring a series of kinks and fantasies they've had for a long ...more
Andrew
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Marriage Diaries are a really terrific series. It deals with the issue of a long-term marriage and what do do after the kids are gone. While it deals with more routine issues, the focus is on ramping up a couples sex life. In this case, the ramp-up is on jet fuel.

One of the key aspects of this relationship is the wife initiates the growth through action. How many marriages at this state would be renewed by this type of initiative.

The story is a really good one. I found the characters a lit
Leeann Pule
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After being married for 19 years to the love of her life, Jillian is ready to spic dip their sex life. With their son grown and out of the house, Jillian is ready to entice her alpha husband to embrace his more dominant side. Dean is at first shocked and taken aback by his wife's brazen behavior. But as time progresses he learns that she wants him, all of him even the parts he has suppressed for so long. Dean is ready to give her what she wants and hopes she is ready for the ride.
Lara
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2018
Steamy, erotic, while at the same time retaining an underlying hint of romance. Some stuff was repetitive (the bad boy smirk that won her over in high school mentioned at least once in each book), but if this were originally released as a serial that would explain things. (Don't know for sure. Stumbled across this author and have done no background.)

Will definitely seek out more by this author.
Ayennix
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Marriage Diaries was a pretty entertaining read. It's short but to the point.
This is Jillian and Dean's story. They're a married couple (20 years believe) with kids already out of the house. They've been together since their teen years (which I think was really sweet) and their commitment to each other is so amazing.

The Marriage Diaries is the story of how these two people (who've been together practically for the majority of their lives) decided to spice things up in their live
Ann K.
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series! Erika Wilde hit the nail on the head with the topic. I feel this way since it resonates so closesly with my own time in life. Love both main characters points of view, particularly Jillian’s developing confidence. Not a cliffhanger or even much strife - just a great midlife point of view.
Donna Thompson
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my fantasy

I’m still waiting. I have 2 boys in their early 20’s still at home and I can’t wait for the day they’re gone so I can have my husband to myself anytime, anyplace, anywhere in our home we please. After reading this hot as sin book I want to tell my boys “ I love you get out!”
Billie
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Not bad for what it was. Unfortunately it wasn’t a book, but a 4 chapter short story following the sexual fantasies explored by a married couple reigniting their marriage. No real plot, just smutty scenes.
Christine Townes
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Detailed

Wish it didn't start off so fast. To allow time for chemistry to build up. I did really enjoy how detailed some of the scenes were
Lindsay
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A little spice to add after being married for so long never hurt and I enjoyed this series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Madison Mega-Mara...: "The Marriage Diaries" by Erika Wilde 1 1 Nov 29, 2013 04:58AM

• The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • G.I. BABY
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • Jillian's Job
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Captured by the Bodyguard
  • Lord Savage (Savage Trilogy #1)
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • Masters at Arms & Nobody's Angel (Rescue Me Saga, #0.5-1)
  • The Playboy's Proposition (The Power to Please, #2)
  • Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom (Island Moonlight Collection #1)
  • Operation Atonement
  • His Forbidden Bride: 50 Loving States, West Virginia
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
  • Broken: Complete Series (Broken, #1-3)
  • Claimed by the Marquis (Regency Unlaced, #2)
  • The Alexanders: Volume 1 (The Alexanders, #0.5, 1, 2)
Erika Wilde (aka Janelle Denison) is the USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary romances for multiple print publishers.

The Marriage Diaries (6 books)
  • The Awakening (The Marriage Diaries, #1)
  • The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries, #2)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • The Temptation (The Marriage Diaries, #4)
  • The Invitation (The Marriage Diaries, #5)
  • The Capture (The Marriage Diaries,#6; Invitation to Eden #18)
“If you can still walk after that, then I didn’t fuck you nearly hard enough.” 8 likes
“neckline of her dress. Jillian turned more fully toward her admirer and gracefully crossed her legs — thank God! They continued to chat, laugh, and flirt while Jillian finished her” 1 likes