Start by marking “When the ONE Laughs” as Want to Read:
When the ONE Laughs

When the ONE Laughs

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Imagine you were on a secret mission. Imagine it was so secret, even you didn’t know about it. When Tohmas and Hamal sign up for a bargain-rate adventure holiday, they become unwitting pawns in a cosmic struggle of infinite proportions.

Fortunately they have Priya, a karate black-belt biker to help them (if she can forgive Tohmas for dumping her in their last incarnation),
Paperback, 1, 314 pages
Published July 19th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about When the ONE Laughs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When the ONE Laughs

Nerine Dorman
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Okay, this is going to be a difficult review for me, because I really wanted to like this novel. I certainly cannot fault the writing, which is of a high quality, but from the storytelling perspective it fell a bit flat for me, mainly due to the amount of exposition in which the author engaged – to the point where I often felt as if I was being made to read a new age, self-help manual.

That being said, I could see the potential of this story becoming a little like Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Lesley Saine
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable book. This is a review of the Kindle version.
Interesting story and characters based around light, dark, spirituality and delving into the mind. A different twist on how to look at the world and how thoughts can affect us.
I enjoyed reading this book.
Will be buying the paperback version too as this book definitely deserves a re-read and although I enjoyed reading the ebook version... there is nothing quite as enjoyable as the feel of a paperback in your hands.
Would recommend to anyone, w
J.C. Piech
Sep 25, 2013
LUIS CORREIA
marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Tim
added it
Mar 18, 2018
GOOD REVIEWS: Metaphysical Fantasy novel needs reviewers/blog tour hosts! 3 11 Sep 27, 2013 12:15PM