Start by marking “Soul Mates” as Want to Read:
Soul Mates

Soul Mates

The concept of soul mates is timeless, but what happens when circumstance comes between soul mates? Will they find their way back to each other? This short story duo packs a hard punch in the realm of soul mates, giving the reader two different paranormal erotica’s that both ask (and answer) that very question.

Wolf Pack...

Lucas, alpha-wolf and playboy extraordinaire, must
Published September 24th 2013 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Soul Mates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Mates

Heather
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
*** 4/5 Stars for Book #1 ***
Super fast, sweet, and somewhat spicy read. The first novella centers around Lucas and his long lost love. She suddenly comes back into town with a huge surprise and secret. Angry, Lucas takes over. Lucas is consumed with frustration, but soon loses out to love and a new future.
The novella starts out with a hot chase and sex scene. Honestly, I thought it was headed to be more of erotica novel without the good feelings… but I was proven wrong. A very sweet story that
Kamlya Dinescui
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Most think finding your soul mate is easy and that once you do, that individual will only bring out the best in you making the rest of your life rosy bliss. Truth is that the mates to your soul bring out the best and worst in you, loving even those facets that are the darkest. Soul Mates is a stunning portrayal of that fiery connection between souls, shining a light on the struggle to grasp that connection with both hands and hang onto it despite any personal costs. It’s more than a journey of l ...more
Naomi
Oct 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Soul Mates is a quick read that I devoured in no time. It has two short, steamy paranormal stories in it that I really enjoyed. The first story, Wolf Pack, is by Ashley Nemer. The Passion between the characters was hot in the beginning and due to a misunderstanding, the couple were separated, only to cross paths years later. I’ve read Ashley’s work before and I found this story to be a great, easy read.

The second story is Souls Caught Fire by L.S. Broomfield. It is the first time I have read her
Stacy
Mar 19, 2014
Natasha Goosen
Dec 27, 2013
Ashley Nemer
Sep 24, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-publications
Mar 15, 2015
Jun 04, 2015
Adriane Hoskins McWeeney
Aug 31, 2019
Hello, and welcome to my Goodreads page! I am touched you have taken the time to visit me.

Here's a bit about me. My hubby and I have been married over a decade now. Our family has grown to include two perfect kids, two dogs who think they are humans and a cat who thinks he’s a dog, haha!

Writing has always been something that called to me, or rather being creative in one form or another.

I am so