Start by marking “Clutch / Fledge / Flight (I Am Just Junco, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Clutch / Fledge / Flight (I Am Just Junco, #1-3)

Clutch / Fledge / Flight

(I Am Just Junco #1-3)

Books 1-3
Clutch~Fledge~Flight
NA SF Dystopian

Clutch~Fledge~Flight the first three books in the epic science fiction fantasy saga that spans five full length novels and one novella. The final book, RETURN, will be released on December 2, 2013.

Nineteen year old Rural Republic sniper, Junco Coot, has been lied to. Not once or twice, but pretty much everyone she ever trusted
Published November 4th 2013 by Science Future Press (first published October 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Clutch / Fledge / Flight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clutch / Fledge / Flight

Start your review of Clutch / Fledge / Flight (I Am Just Junco, #1-3)
Silvia
Junco!

This series is really fascinating. Its addictive in that the highs are heavenly....but the lows are pure hell. There are so many changes in characters, who can be trusted and who is the enemy. At the end of this book, Junco is entrusting her heart yet again. But is she making the right choice and what and who is in her future? Hell if I know.
ClosetReader
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hold onto your grandmas because there is no preparing yourself to read this book.

I went in blind. A blind, romance only reader. Good lord I wasn't prepared. I'm not sure what can prepare someone for this type of ride but it's worth it.

I am jacked up on adrenaline. I could not get enough of Junco. She is a tough nut to crack and I'm afraid we haven't even scratched the surface.

So much happens in these three books it's hard to narrow it all down into a proper review. Let me make it easy for
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!!

OH.MY.GOOD!
I read all three of these books in TWO DAYS! I'm getting twitchy right now because I need to start the fourth, so this will be quick. I have to tell you I have never read a story like this ever. Sci-fi is new to me, I did not know how I would feel about the genre. It really doesn't matter what genre your reading, when the writing, storyline, and characters are impeccable!

Here's proof of the AMAZING writing abilities and imagination of JA Huss. I read these because I loved
B.
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous!

This volume includes the first three books in the 'I Am Junco' series. Please see my individual reviews for each book. While there are some things that happen in the books that I don't like as a reader, the overall story, so far, still makes it a worthwhile read. Junco's memory issues, the use of clones, mythology, and the opposing sides with differing interests all add to Junco's - and the reader's - confusion about what is real and who to believe. I will add that I am not happy with
Dava Stewart
Aug 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book has all sorts of things that don't generally appeal to me: aliens (sort of), political intrigue, lots of fights and descriptions of fights and military-ness. However, the first book hooked me pretty hard, and I will admit to leaving some more important tasks and responsibilities waiting while I read all three. It was almost a relief to finish it because I had stuff that I needed to get done!

Junco is a strong, female character. I like the fact that she is not 100% perfect -- she has
Melinda
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Starts off Amazingly Well and then Reiterates by the 3rd Book

Love the sniper angle, mix in cloning, aliens political machinations, skullduggery as well as ancient Sumerian religion and you have this book in a nutshell. How the author mixed all these disparate things into a credible, fast-paced adventure I have no idea, but it was achieved. The first book reads at 100mph, the second about 80, by the third, I found spots where I felt I was lugging it in third gear. More mutants? How many clones
Mary Lee
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Grew on me

I admit, I spent the first book lost, dazed and confused. It might help if the author put a glossary inn the front breAking down areas, politics and factions. To tell the truth, even after three books, I am still confused by much of this. The author tends to throw things out there like we should know what she is talking about, when we don't. I hated that Junco was lied to so much and never understood how she forgave the president for getting her put on trial with a death sentence. All
Audrey
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite
Simply amazing!

This really isn't the type of book I go for, however, JA Huss has got me hooked on her other books so I thought I would give this series a go - wow, I am kind of blown away.

The first hour was a little challenging, but then I got the hang of it and got hooked. There are moments when I still get a little lost, but it really doesn't matter as I get there in the end. The twists and turns are brilliant, the characters are awesome. Junco reminds me a little of Lisbeth Salander in Steig
Donna Taylor
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi, box-sets, mystery
Whether you're a sci-fi fan or not, this is a MUST READ SERIES for anyone who loves a complex story. It's so out of the box that I'd find myself reading for awhile then sitting for awhile just so I could wrap my head around what had happened. I was never sure from one minute to the next if I liked, hated, or loved any given character and that included Junco. My emotions felt like they'd taken a ride on a Tilt-A-Whirl by the time I'd completed these three books. And I couldn't order the remaining ...more
Jo
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read all Julie's books but I just didnt fancy these...anyway...I am now such an addict that I had to give them a try.
OMG I can't put them down..they are amazing..the characters are so strong and sizzle off the page. I bought the 2 omnibus volumes which are so low priced its ridiculous.....and I was thrilled to find brand new EOBS in the first one. All you fellow Hussy's out there know what i'm talking about. These books deserve a whole milky way of stars!
R. E.
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wild ride

Raised to be an assassin, Junco is quite deadly. Her past is filled with pain and she has been deceived and used beyond belief. Her past is as much a question to her as is her purpose and future. With gaping holes in her memory, and so many lies, who can she trust?

This was a brutal and fun story.
Cynthia Whitfield
I am just Junco

This series was the last of Julia's books for me to read. I don't know why I waited so long they where great just like all her books are. You really can't go wrong with Julia's books the writing is so good I am hooked by the first chapter. If you haven't read the Junco please do so. You will not be disappointed.
Veronica LaRoche
love this series

I can't get enough of this series and the characters. I read this in one day and will continue reading any book JA Huss has coming out. Amazing writing and can't wait to see what happens next
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Amazing Series! I love that I never know what's going to happen next and get completely blown away with what does happen. This is one of those series that you just never want to end and when it does you want to re-read it.
Tina
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly recommend this series to anyone that likes post apocalyptic reads. I was hooked from the beginning to the end. Junco is an amazing heroine and the guys were massively hot! I need more Junco!
Stephanie
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it
Fantastic Series!!
a_tiffyfit
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
review to be compiled from one two three soon. fantastic.
Danielle Loxton
Feb 10, 2016
mikey
Jan 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Lucky Suit (Sexy Suits, #1)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • The Boyfriend Collector Two (The Boyfriend Collector #2)
  • Tempt Me (The Macintyre Brothers #1)
  • Cards of Love: The Emperor
  • Gilded Cage Complete Series: A Dark Romance Box Set
  • Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games, #1)
  • Providence (Providence, #1)
  • Reckless At Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels, #3)
  • Fated for Me (Fate, #7)
  • The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
  • Behind His Eyes Box Set (Consequences, #1.5, #2.5)
  • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
  • Truth (Consequences, #2)
  • Ripples
  • Consequences (Consequences, #1)
  • Beyond the Consequences (Consequences, #5)
  • Revealed: The Missing Years (Consequences, #4)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasnt all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic ...more

I Am Just Junco (5 books)
  • Clutch (I Am Just Junco, #1)
  • Fledge (I Am Just Junco, #2)
  • Flight (I Am Just Junco, #3)
  • Range (I Am Just Junco, #4)
  • Return (I Am Just Junco, #5)