Start by marking “Playful Punishments” as Want to Read:
Playful Punishments

Playful Punishments

Sometimes, you want to test your boundaries, sometimes, you want to see what you can get away with. Sometimes, you want be punished. In this anthology of three stories, these women find out what it feels like to be punished by a well placed hand. Even with their bottoms stinging they are enjoying the spankings! Put yourself in their shoes and feel the pleasure of some Play ...more
Published September 22nd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Playful Punishments, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playful Punishments

Reed James
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
This short story collection (and I mean short) has the theme of spanking. The stories are short, to the point, and very erotic. There's no plot or character development. This is stripped down, bare-bones erotica. John Satisfy draws you into the sheer, erotic delight of a couple enjoying a disciplining relationship.

The stories are written with a very unique style that I found to work very well. It's a mix of first and second person, and I think it'll make an exciting read for both men and women.
Lorraine Sears
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
This books is supposed to fulfil erotic fantasies with words, and claims to be written specifically with the woman's perspective in mind. I beg to differ.

The three shorts in this book are all told in first person, from the man's point of view as he's enjoying punishing his female partner. And while the scenes were mildly erotic, the vignettes all followed the same plot of dishing out a spanking. Conspicuous by it's absence, there was no sensuality or emotion from the characters, or in their act
Suzy Ayers
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First let me say this book has one of my all time favorite shorts in it. I can’t tell you which one…that would just be spoiling. But if you follow me you will know. ;).

I also enjoy unique the use of office equipment, yet ouch!

If you enjoy spanking stories I see this one hitting your eReader with a moan and a sigh. I highly recommend and I would be quite surprised if you didn’t love each and every one.
Staceyj
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very well written and a hot sexy read! Cold shower time now.
Cara Bristol
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Playful Punishments offers three erotica “funishment” short stories. The author uses an interesting voice and POV. An enjoyable read.
Kirstin Pulioff
May 23, 2015
Danielle
Debra
Feb 20, 2014
John Satisfy is an erotica author who specializes in fulfilling fantasies with words. His stories are written specifically with the woman’s perspective in mind, but are enjoyed by both genders. Often what starts out as a simple or straightforward scene morphs into something slightly unexpected which is where part of the fun lies. Sex should not be completely predictable, neither should erotica. Wh ...more