Start by marking “Gray's Anatomy for Students [with Student Consult Online Access]” as Want to Read:
Gray's Anatomy for Students [with Student Consult Online Access]

Gray's Anatomy for Students [with Student Consult Online Access]

It didn't take long for students around the world to realize that anatomy texts just don't get any better than Gray's Anatomy for Students. Only in its 2nd edition, this already popular, clinically focused reference has moved far ahead of the competition and is highly recommended by anyone who uses it. A team of authors with a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical ...more
Published February 21st 2014 by Churchill Livingstone (first published October 19th 2004)

Start your review of Gray's Anatomy for Students [with Student Consult Online Access]
Shaikha
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Simple & excellent anatomy book, but too long.
Bryce
Aug 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The most comprehensive resource for any medical student. Having purchased a different textbook on the advice of my Human Anatomy professor, I found the my first text overwhelmingly complex and confusing. In search of a more student-friendly text, I came across this book, and the quality and clarity far surpasses any other anatomy textbook I've seen.

This book features a detailed look at virtually every part of the human body. The information is clearly presented, and features a wide array of
Bruce
Jun 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science, medicine
If you have studied a bit of anatomy, this text should be no problem. I used it to broaden and deepen my knowledge of anatomy after having taken two anatomy classes, and also used it as a reference when working as a tutor. I found it also aided my work as a dissector. It is a great introduction and preparation for tackling the full text.
Angavar
Apr 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I own two anatomy textbooks (Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Sixth Edition: Softcover North American Edition and this one) and I've also read others. This is an excellent resource for medical students who are just starting to learn anatomy. Other textbooks are better when it comes to written descriptions, but few other textbooks can match the diagrams in Gray's Anatomy for Students (excepting Netter's Atlas of course).
Duha Mirza
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medicine
If you want to learn anatomy study from grays, it is smoothly sectioned, the right way to say it that it is sectioned by "region" not like other books sectioned by "systems". And it has clear pictures, detailed, that can be easily memorized. The best book for me, Ido love it.
Mao Gallardo
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medicine
I bought this after getting fed up with Snell's Clinical Anatomy. It's like having Netter's Illustrations and Gray's Anatomy, albeit condensed, in one.
Mohamed Issam
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a stand-alone anatomy book which is very well-known worldwide. I used it during my anatomy study. Despite being the student version (the baby version), it is still very large to digest.
I would highly recommend reading the clinical boxes in each chapter. They are really helpful and I personally learned a lot from it.
Fatma Kumala
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable textbook I'll keep with me throughout medical school. Very readable. I guess I've not read every last bit of this book but I read a lot of it and since I passed my anatomy class, I don't expect I'll be reading it as intensely as I was anytime soon. Overall it's a delightful text. Highly recommended.
Melannie :)
Mar 16, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this 'cause it was way simpler than other texts, like Anatomy of Human Body and the pictures were cool and understandable, although not as precise as Atlas of Human Anatomy: With netteranatomy.com but it makes an excellent text book for people that are not familiar/ used to heavy content anatomy books.

Plus, I've met Doctor Richard L. Drake and he is super nice and intelligent and open to aswer questions or doubts about his book.
Rebecca Child
Dec 11, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mind-med-school
If you are not having your anatomy notes handed to you on a silver platter, or you simply learn better from reading text books than listening to lectures, this is a good book. Very easy to read, very well organized, decent graphics & lots of clinical correlates. This book saved me from the sections taught by the new anatomy professor (who wasn't a bad prof, he was just forced to come across as disconnected & slightly contradictory b/c he was forced to teach from the previous professors ...more
.....
Apr 02, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Best Anatomy book you could ever find !
- Great pictures illustrations.
- Easy.
- classified first by systems in brief (1 chapter) then regionally (the rest of the book)
- you could easily memories the whole body.
Yes it's not systemic, but it doesn't make confusions (at least not to me)

I definitely recommend this book !
No regrets!
ahmad  afridi
the reason I kept "Gray's Anatomy for Students" as my primary textbook for anatomy was that I didn't need to look up in atlas for illustrations and diagrams . the book itself consist most conceptual diagrams . alongside illustrations text is also systemic and simple. would recommend it over snells anatomy

Juhi Puri
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.”
― Oscar Wilde
This is the one which can be read again and again and again and over again. :-)
The whole of human body with the near life pictures. This actually helped me pass my exams.
Sultan Saaty
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medical
الطبعة التانية.
الكتاب دا زي القرآن بالنسبة للاناتومي. احسن تكست ممكن تقراه اذا ما كان عندك واحد من الجامعة نفسها. الصور ممتازة وتغنيك عن الاطلس.

الاپروتش حقه يختلف عن كتب كتير لانه يشرح ريجونال اناتومي مو سيستيماتيك اناتومي.
Nomes
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2013, text-books
This text was invaluable for my first year anatomy classes. I'd like to get the full book at some point, but this one is brilliant as a first year text. Clear diagrams and explanations. Highly recommended.
Juvenal Nkeramahame
It's best for the undergraduate student who already knows some anatomy.
Sakib
Jan 17, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I can not read it.Why?
Abderrahman
Jan 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: references, medicine
A must-have medicine student reference.
Its text & images make you through away your university's anatomy textbooks!!
Manuel
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Algunos errores, pero sería exigir mucho si no admitimos errores en un libro de tal magnitud. Pero a pesar de eso, muy buen libro :)
Ana
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es muy útil, sobre todo para estudiar el aparato locomotor, las tablas de músculos con origen e inserción e inervación son muy buenas.
Marwatoumim
Best medical anatomy text book i read it
Andrew Warren
Sep 30, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medical
Excellent comprehensive review of anatomy!
Roaa
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book for medical students
Aditi Aggarwal
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
give me book
Joe
Sep 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of text and clinical correlations!!
Zaraliyana Adijaya
Jun 22, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zaza
Done for the Upper Limb, Lower Limb & Abdomen part.
Emily
Dec 18, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The human body is INSANELY COOL... but I have been reading this book for the past three months and am happy to be done with it.

• Atlas of Human Anatomy
  • Rapid Interpretation of EKG's
  • Gray's Anatomy
  • Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry
  • Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
  • Physiology (Board Review Series)
  • Principles of Neural Science
  • Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking [with eText Access Code]
  • Principles of Biochemistry