Start by marking “A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection” as Want to Read:
A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection

A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection

(A Timeless Romance Anthology)

A TIMELESS ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY: LOVE LETTER COLLECTION: Readers will love this collection of six novellas—three contemporary and three historical—all with one thing in common: Romance.

In MAGGIE'S SONG, a charming story by Karey White, Maggie Jensen is part of a trio of best friends with Lucas and Dan. Together, they own and run Wild Country Hiking Tours. When Lucas returns t
Published February 1st 2014 by Mirror Press (first published January 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Timeless Romance Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Timeless Romance Anthology

Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
3.5 stars, rounding up, for this collection of six short romance novellas. It's worth picking up as a freebie if you like cute fluffy romances. These are all based on the theme of love letters:

3.5 stars for "Maggie’s Song" by Karey White: A contemporary romance between two co-workers who have a business running guided tours to Havasupai Falls. Maggie has secretly loved Lucas for years. They've been buddies since high school, but she can't figure out how to get Lucas to see her as more than a fri
Julie Carpenter
Another fun collection that I really enjoyed! I loved the way that the "love letters" were incorporated into each story. Very creative group of authors, each making their own fun story. Definitely a myriad of possibilities for this type of story.

I absolutely loved Maggie's Song in the three contemporary stories. Blackberry Hollow would have to be my favorite for the three historical stories. But even picking those three and looking back at the other stories included, they were all fun and cute.
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
Another great addition to the Timeless Romance Anthology collection. I just love these anthologies and buy them up the second they are released. Normally when I read a book I check out the synopsis and sometimes book reviews before diving in. With these collections you never know what you're going to get, and I love that. In this case we had three contemporary stories and three historical. All had some kind of letter tie-in that was so fun. Each author did thier own take on love letters and it w ...more
Lynn
Looking up some of these authors it's obvious that one reason why these stories are clean is because all of these authors are Mormon. I'm not Mormon and I didn't find anything preachy in them but subliminal messages of Christianity don't bother me since I am in fact a Christian (as long as those subliminal messages don't intrude on my more liberal Christian way of seeing things). However, no matter your religious beliefs if you like uncomplicated, clean reads that are novella length you might ch ...more
Katie W
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am always amazed that each story turns out so differently from each other, yet has that common thread. Each author has her own idea how to tie this theme together. All of the stories are so good! I loved that the first three were contemporary and the last three were historical. I loved the idea--perfect for Valentine's Day. Love letters. Who doesn't love to get a love letter?! I did not want this book to end!

MAGGIE'S SONG--I loved this story! Maggie is such a strong and independent woman, yet
Kristen
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Maggie's Song by Karey White - 5 Stars - This was a super cute friends to lovers story. Loved the dropping the "hint" love letters. Loved the trip to Havasupi, I went there as my senior trip so I could picture everywhere they were referring to, made it special.

Just Fly by Krista Lynne Jensen - 4 stars - Thought this was cute, Dot was a fun character and made me want to write down my bucket list and get started (Moral Note: A few "dangs" and "hecks"

How to Rewrite a Love Letter by Diane Darcy - 5
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Just in time for Valentines Day and February- the month of love, comes this perfectly sweet collection of short stories that will bring that little bit of romance and love to your heart.

This Timeless Romance Anthology series is one of my very favorites. I always look forward to a new set coming out. The authors are amazing and I know I'm going to get just what my heart wants when I read them.

Each of these stories had something to do with love letters. What a great idea! Love letters are my favor
Lucinda
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Between 4 and 5 stars.

This is the second Timeless Romance Anthology that I've read. I read the European collection and I liked this one, the Love Letter collection, even better.
I liked all the stories, the contemporary and the historical alike. I'm familiar with all the authors, except for Diane Darcy, and her story was a welcome surprise too.
I enjoyed the variety of settings, both in time and place, and I also liked that not all 'love letters' were of the traditional kind; it was fun to see ho
Karey White
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Excited to have been able to write one of the stories in this one. Loved the other five, as well. Read them with my daughter and loved them all!
Amy
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen in love with A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection! Finally a CLEAN romance, with not only one story, but 6! This book contains 6 novellas all from different authors which make this book fun and exciting to read for the variations in writing styles, story settings and feel of each unique novella.
There are 3 contemporary romance stories and 3 historical romance stories, all set in different places, with new wonderful characters to fall in love with each and every time
Jennifer Moore
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I adore the Timeless Romance Anthologies, and the love letter edition was no exception. I loved the authors' different interpretation of the theme. It was a perfect blend of funny contemporary, interesting historical, and heartwarming. From a hike into the Grand Canyon to the Western Frontier and a grandpa's crazy bucket list. I loved learning about an ancestor's love story through her letters, and seeing a character open up to a secret pen pal. And the English teacher's love letter to the princ ...more
Apzmarshl
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grabbed this cute book when it was free during Valentine's Day. Perfect time to read these short stories. The length of each was perfect. And each author was unique.
Rob Savage
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letters

This set of six novellas written by six talented writers is a fun, enjoyable and interesting read. You can read a story in an afternoon, but you probably can't stop at just one! These writers know how to grab your interest right away and make it hard to put it down. These romances are sweet and clean. You can rest assured that you won't be embarrassed if your 10-year-old picks it up (if you happen to lay it down for a second). There are three contemporary
Pascale
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maggie's Song
-Holy cow!! I LOVED this story!! 5 stars!!!! I loved the creativity and originality of the storyline and how it all played out.

Just Fly
- the old lady in this story is a hoot! Laugh-out-loud moments. The bucket list. Being brave. Holding it all together. Living and experiencing life. This was a beautiful, touching story. I wasn't familiar with this author. Would love to read more by her.

How to Rewrite a Love a Letter
-I really enjoy Diane Darcy's stories and I especially like (seeing
Kristin Holt
A TIMELESS ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY: LOVE LETTER COLLECTION is a collection of six novellas by six talented authors. All six are connected by the theme of love letters, and all six are sweet/clean romances.

I'd previously read Diane Darcy's books (but not this new novella!) and find her work to be refreshing, entertaining, humorous, and fun! Her work is consistently PG-rated...a plus for those who prefer to avoid language and sexual content. Even without the sexual content, Diane's work is romantic and
Charissa
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, anthologies
I tried to think which story was my favorite in this collection, but I couldn't narrow it down. I loved them each for a different reason. Some I liked the time period and setting better, another I would adore the characters, and other stories made me melt with the romantic tension. Each of these authors was extremely talented and made me care for characters in not very many pages. Each story works a love letter into the plot, but they aren't as you would expect. Some clever twists made me laugh ...more
Angelina
Nov 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Annette Lyon's vignette made me rethink whether or not cliches are all bad. A lot of time in literature, we think cliches mean poor writing, but this entirely predictable plot was told in such a simple, lovely way that I think maybe my opinion has changed from "Cliches are boring" to "Poorly written cliches are boring."
Brenda
Mar 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, kindle
"Maggie’s Song – Karey White" (3) Dropping hints, Annie's song

"Just Fly – Krista Lynne Jensen" (4) Seth's Bucket List!

"How to Rewrite a Love Letter – Diane Darcy" (3.5)

"A Thousand Words – Sarah M. Eden" (2.5)

"Between the Lines – Annette Lyon" (3.5) Letter friends

"Blackberry Hollow - Heather B. Moore" (3)
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it
I haven't really loved novellas in the past, so I bought this book thinking I'd give it another try. It turns out I still don't really like novellas (I like all the messiness that goes into a full novel), however, it is nice to be able to read something short and light when you only have a few minutes. And reading this book gave me some new authors to search out and try.
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

A collection of three contemporary romances and three historical novellas, this anthology has everything for someone looking for a sweet, yet still emotionally diverse, read.

Read full review in the 2014 June/July Double Issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Gail
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Super short stories with good endings. Each of the authors who wrote these six short stories are excellent authors and I enjoyed reading the stories. I am a romantic at heart and enjoy reading romantic stories, so if you enjoy reading them too, you will like these stories.
Emmeline
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
These were great! I really love Karey White and Sarah M. Eden! What wonderful, clean, little love stories to read! Yay!
Shash
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-challenges
Another great Timeless Romance Anthology! I enjoyed the different ways love letters were involved in these unique stories. Three are contemporary, and three are historical. And I loved them all!
Deborah
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
What can you say? Cute short stories. They make me smile.

Brooke -Brooke's Books

Review to come
Content: Clean
Cindy Nipper
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letters Collection audiobook narrated by Siiri Scott
April 24- May 8, 2019

5 stars April 24, 2019
Maggie’s Song by Karey White
I loved this hiking guide scene! So romantic! The ending was perfect! I would love to read a continuing story about Maggie and her team! Wink, wink!

5 stars April 28, 2019
Just Fly by Krista Lynne Jensen
This was such a unique storyline! I loved the premise and the boldness all the characters had to have! Live! And Live Now!

5 stars April 29, 2
Grace Tolman
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really cute collection of love stories. I love how it is a good mixture of historical/proper romance as well as contemporary love stories. I also loved how all stories revolved around love letters. I found that trying to find how the love letters were incorporated within each story engaged me, especially in the beginning chapters of each story where it is kind of slow as we are just being introduced to the characters.
All of them has their own flair for storytelling and it was again a
Debbie
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Stars??

These anthologies are always difficult to rate as they are written by different authors. The last 2 were the best. Some of the others were pretty weak in my opinion. Maggie's Song was fine. Did not care for Just Fly or How to rewrite a Love Letter. I felt she got pressured into some things she wasn't comfortable with in Just Fly and there was just a lot of unprofessional behavior on the parts of the teacher and principal in How to Rewrite a Love letter. I found it annoying. But reading
Lauriann Shell
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: clean-romance
I particularly loved Heather B. Moore's novella "Blackberry Hollow", that was my favorite. I finished and enjoyed the rest, except one. It wasn't bad at all, I just wasn't really in the mood for one story. Sarah M. Eden's novella "A Thousand Words" was another captivating story. I think "How to Rewrite a Love Letter" is the first I've read of Diane Darcy's writing. It was a sweet and relatable contemporary story which I found fun to read. "Just Fly" by Krista Lynne Jensen is a heart-tugging, lov ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Winter Collection
  • Summer in New York Collection
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Mail Order Bride Collection
  • Spring in Hyde Park
  • Under the Mistletoe Collection (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 14)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: All Regency Collection
  • Twelve Days in December (Hearthfire Romance, #3.5)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: California Dreamin' Collection
  • Summer House Party
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Old West Collection
  • A Season in London
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Road Trip Collection
  • Christmas Kisses Collection (Echo Ridge Romance, #1)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection

A Timeless Romance Anthology (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Winter Collection