Start by marking “The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth” as Want to Read:
The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth

The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth

The Honeymoon Effect: A state of bliss, passion, energy, and health resulting from a huge love. Your life is so beautiful that you can’t wait to get up to start a new day and thank the Universe that you are alive. Think back on the most spectacular love affair of your life—the Big One that toppled you head over heels. For most, it was a time of heartfelt bliss, robust ...more
Published April 1st 2014 by Hay House, Inc. (first published February 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Honeymoon Effect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Honeymoon Effect

Start your review of The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth
Mae
Sep 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It has a good message but I felt like he could have written it all into one small pamphlet.
Manuela Colantonio-alonzi
My first exposure to Bruce Lipton was during the Hay House “I Can Do It” Conference in Toronto where he lectured on the Honeymoon Effect – The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth. I was curious to learn about it and I was completely astounded by the information which was shared. I was then very happy to receive this book by which the lecture was based on for free from Hay House Publishing for review purposes and the follow review is unbiased and reflects my honest judgement of this book.

Cloris Kylie
Jun 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I read The Biology of Belief, by Bruce Lipton, I was fascinated by his insights about our conscious and subconscious minds, and how we can reprogram our subconscious minds to lead happy lives.

The subconscious mind, which is responsible for 90% of your thoughts and behaviors, is like a computer which is programmed by your conscious mind. Think of when you learned how to drive. At first, you had to place all your conscious attention on steering, breaking, accelerating, etc. After a while,
Andy Nieradko
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish I could've read this book twenty years ago, would've saved me a lot of grief. That's my only complaint about Bruce Liptons The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth. Even the part about chemical compounds and noble gases was interesting, and made accessible for the average Joe or Jane. What separates this book from the usual, run-of-the-mill relationship book, is that it deals with the unseen forces that affect our individual drives, subconscious programming, quantum ...more
Olga Sotomayor
The Honeymoon Effect
The science of creating heaven on earth
By: Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.

1st Edition May 2013
ISBN 978-1-4019-2386-0

The Honeymoon Effect: the science of creating heaven on earth written by Bruce. H. Lipton, PhD just hit the book stands on May of 2013. Bruce is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. Who from his own account went from an agnostic scientist, to a Rumi quoting Scientist! He is a Stem cell biologist, bestselling author of The Biology of
Cynthia Larson
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the things I love most about Bruce Lipton is the fearless way he shares intimate details about his life, with such joy and contagious zest for life that one feels one's spirits lifting even when hearing tales of past traumatic events. What makes Lipton's new book, "The Honeymoon Effect" such a treasure is how Lipton shares his passion for understanding the underlying biology of our interpersonal chemistry side-by-side with autobiographical accounts of what's worked and what's not worked ...more
Rosa Victoria
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Despite how sceptical I always feel about the self-help genre, I really liked this book. The fault is entirely mine that I get resentful and irritated by books that tell me how to live my life, however, this was recommended by someone I have a lot of faith in. I didn't like the pseudo-science and I didn't like the usual smug "my life is amazing" opening chapter, but I really really liked the whole point that the secret to having successful relationships is simply paying attention to what you're ...more
Panda1602
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the whole feel of this book before I even sat down to read it. It has this wholesome frequency about it and I commenced reading it, I was enveloped in the love of the words that went into the book. So it should be no surprise that I write that this book deals with vibrations and frequencies and how they affect us, our relationships and so forth. I am a fan of Bruce's writing style. He takes, what is for me a rather dry subject, and makes it captivating. He is definitely a man that walks ...more
Sam Torode
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little short on the practical how-to's, but I enjoyed this book quite a bit. Recommended after reading "The Biology of Belief."
Vishal Bawa
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book starts with reiterating the established world of biology of belief. In the first part it hovers through the ideas expressed lucidly in the BOB and gets slightly more descriptive with add-on information.
While BOB was developing the bedrock for the author’s thoughts, THE leads you beautifully to the application mode.

I have liked the second part a lot since it has the novelty of action oriented thoughts, and discovering the magnitude of each of our conscious thoughts towards rewiring the
Christopher Conrad
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible
One of my new favorite authors! Will definitely be looking for more from this honest and excellent writer! Only two books in (the other was "The Biology of Belief") with Dr. Lipton and I'm hooked. His scientific research, scares universities and scientists with agendas and corporate backing while backing up what shamans have known for millennia. Mainstream education will systematically deny the evidence presented, so you MUST RESEARCH this for yourself. Thanks for your courage and insight, Dr. ...more
Karl
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When doing book reviews there is a fine balance between providing a lengthy/thorough review and providing a short, concise review that sums up a book in a few brief statements. So in this review, rather than choose just one way, I will provide a short review as well as a long review of, “The Honeymoon Effect.”

The short review - If you have ever had a relationship: good, bad or otherwise or if you ever intend on having a relationship, than the information in this book will be of interest to you.
P.J. Lazos
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Margaret met Bruce she had an electric surge that started in her heart and traveled like lightning throughout her body, putting her senses on full alert. She gasped. Her hand went to her heart. Bruce responded with a look, but did not return Margaret’s googly-eyed stare. What had happened to spark Margaret’s reaction? Why didn’t Bruce have a heart-pounding experience when he gazed at Margaret? What ultimately brought and held the pair together? These questions and more are the subject of ...more
Christine
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quantum physics + love and human nature. This book is a must read for those of us who enjoy all three of those topics. Bruce has an easy, enjoyable writing style. Quantum theory is interwoven with relate-able stories/experiences. This book would be especially helpful for new couples as well as for those who are seriously seeking a lasting, positive human love connection. Why live a life making silly mistakes when you can create the honeymoon effect right from the beginning??? Highly recommend.
Esra
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stop what you're doing, get your hands on this book and READ IT. A brilliant insight into why (if you're like me) you always fail at relationships, why you can't seem to find anyone and feel as though you're perpetually forever alone (also like me), why your relationship just went downhill (also like me), or why things just don't ever seem to go your way (also like me - do you see a pattern emerging here?) This book is for everyone.
Jenny Chen
After reading his first book, the Belief of Biology, I was hoping this book will show me more how he utilized the knowledge he described in the first book to better his life experiences. I am finding some repeated topics and short chapter on using our conscious willpower to practice to change our subconscious habits to better our lives. It was a little bit less info than what I have expected.
Nikki
Mar 19, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DUMB. Save your time and don't read this book it's like "The Secret". If you enjoyed that non sense then maybe you will love this. However, I agree with thre other reviewer the jist of this book could of been written on a phamlet.
Palm Bear
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome and eyeopening scientificly based view on knowing yourself and thus your spouse
Sharon
Jan 22, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good refresher, but I would recommend 'Biology of Belief' if you are interested in learning about his work.
NINA
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BRILLIANT

I had a curiosity about this book. I bought it and I surprisely enjoyed reading it. Even if someone may not care for or understand quantum physics, you can still understand the concept of this book. I found that there is an amazing connection with everything that happen in our lives and there are no coincidence or mistakes. We are in control of our happiness, ultimately.
Mary
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I appreciate his enthusiasm, but I found my mind wandering. If he wants “average” people to change how they approach relationships he might want to tone down 75% chemistry only information of the book. He also didn’t stay on topic and seemed to use the book as a platform for his opinions. Although I agree with his opinions on how destructive humans are with nature it really (although he tried) didn’t seem to fit with the topic of the book.
Vex
Nov 16, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: slo
Eh, standard Secret-type hogwash. But I am at a point in my life where I need something different, so I tried this. Perhaps it was worth reading if nothing else, then for half a page where the author describes how to train your mind to change your "default" thoughts - just keep choosing a different response, and it will become second nature through repetition.
Ange
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Science and spirituality meld together as Dr. Bruce Lipton explains “The Honeymoon Effect” on human relationships. Short and sweet, the best nuggets for me were in Chapter 5, which goes into detail on the comparisons between excited noble gases and independent people ready for committed relationships.
Claudia
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good book. Really good information on changing beliefs and the mental images in our head. Explains how to create true happiness in relationships from a scientific level but also metaphysical level.
Ben Azadi
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dr. Bruce Lipton and his wife dig deep into why we do the things that we do.
Fateme H.A
Too much positive bullshit
Elena Konstantinou
Love it!

Accessible and inspiring reading. Great if you’re single or in relationship. Some extra tools may be necessary to implement the ideas–the author makes some recommendations.
Broccoli
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, very short, but pretty good. Didn't give it 5 stars because some stuff he already said in his previous books and because it's short. Overall it's good and worth reading.
Arhip George
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have only one word for this book: amazing! It’s a must read for your life!
Jo Carol
Loved his writing style, but expected more on how to achieve this effect. I think it's a lot harder than he says it is to maintain that effect in a relationship.
« previous 1 3 next »
C&C's Book Club: Collette's Book Club Meeting Today 1 2 Oct 27, 2018 01:02PM
Transformation En...: The Honeymoon Effect 1 10 Apr 30, 2013 10:41AM

• Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
  • Your Erroneous Zones
  • Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
  • PSYCH-K... The Missing Piece/Peace In Your Life
  • Everything Is Here to Help You: A Loving Guide to Your Soul's Evolution
  • Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
  • Energy Medicine: Use Your Body's Energies
  • Metahuman: Unleashing Your Infinite Potential
  • A Mão do Diabo
  • Fúria Divina
  • O Sétimo Selo
Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. He has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conferences.

Dr. Lipton began his scientific career as a cell biologist. He received his Ph.D. Degree from the University of Virginia at Charlottesville before joining the Department of
“What quantum physics teaches us is that everything we thought was physical is not physical.” 24 likes
“I learned again and again in my life, until you get your own act together, you’re not ready for Big Love. What you’re ready for is one of those codependent relationships where you desperately need a partner.” 23 likes