Start by marking “Until November (Until, #1)” as Want to Read:
Until November (Until, #1)

Until November

(Until #1)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  42,532 ratings  ·  3,060 reviews
November is looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town. After leaving the big apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November w ...more
Published September 19th 2013 (first published September 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Until November, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Electa He shows up in until Lilly
Angela
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  42,532 ratings  ·  3,060 reviews

Candace
'Until November' has been sitting on my TBR for what seems like forever. I'd been meaning to start this series, but just never quite got around to it. When the audiobook went on sale, I decided to take the plunge with this one.

November has left New York City and headed south to live with her father following a brutal attack. She can't escape the feeling that she's being watched and hunted. Even when she arrives in her father's town, the eerie feeling hangs with her.

Glad to have her in his life,
Christy
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 Asher Lovin’ Stars!

photo 2f9b819b-f7a4-468c-8a47-3966257d7bbf_zps064bbe5b.jpg

This was such an amazingly fun read! I enjoyed it thoroughly! Funny, sexy, and exactly my type of NA read!

The story starts with twenty five year old November moving from her hometown of NYC to live in the south with her father. November isn’t leaving much... her mother is a mess and never really cared for her, and she has an ex-fiancée who, well... it’s a long story. Anyway, November didn’t even know who her father was until she was eighteen. Now she knows him, she want
Pearl Angeli
1 Star

I'm sorry but I was disappointed.

Where do I begin?

November, a girl who grew up in New York, moved to Tennessee when she was fed-up with her abusive single mom and was randomly attacked by a stranger. In her new home she finally reunited with her long-lost father. Eventually, she started working for his club, not as a stripper but as an office worker. There, she met the hottest guy on the planet-- Asher James Mayson, who has siblings that are equally hot. Asher is not only irresistible but
Mo
Sep 21, 2013 rated it really liked it

I must say I really liked this one…. Went in with a bit of trepidation as it has a lot of good reviews and the last book I read that had a lot of good reviews was a bit of a let-down for me. But I was pleasantly surprised. Yeah, he was a bit OTT Alpha but I did not mind. Saw a review that said it was kinda like KA – yes, a little bit.

“When he tears his mouth from mine, he moves his lips near my ear and whispers, “You’re mine. Every inch of you belongs to me. From your sweet mouth to your even s
Natalie
Jan 31, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I apologise in advance, this is a harsh review of the book. I was angry when I wrote this. It contains spoilers if you've not read the book.

This book...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every page had some type of error. Either it was a spelling mistake, the author wrote one thing in one chapter then changed it in another, or a sentence wouldn't make sense. That really frustrates me, it's making me feel that authors now are getting too lazy to get the book edited properly or they're not even checking it over themselves. We're s
Vallsykes
It tried to be. It tried.
description
Quick, fluffy NA-like read with formulaic plot that drew out a couple of smiles and a lot of eye rolls. Writing typically without polish of editing or much development, but not without potential.

Some readers will luv the romance between the H/h. It's sugary sweet with a token dose of caveman.
Jamie
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 ASHER FOG STARS!!

By the end of the first chapter I was completely HOOKED!

When the book starts off we are introduced to November and her savior "Beast". She's been through a world of shit and is leaving the big city moving to Tennessee to live with her dad. A dad that she didn't know growing up with due to the most heinous bitch of a mom. November nearly lost her life, and if it hadn't been for a stray dog saving her.. she would have. Beast is all she has right now. She needs a fresh new s
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Woohoo! 📚 📌 FREE on Amazon US today (9/2/2017) 📌 📚

Stand-alone book 1.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Until-November...
Blurb:
November is looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town. After leaving the big apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November want
Michelle
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed

I think I just fell head over heels in complete LUST with Asher James Mayson. He is all hot alpha-male and complete caveman.

I remember seeing a quote of this posted on Facebook and it took about 0.2 seconds for some one-click action to occur. No reading anything about the book, not checking out the author… nada just this one quote…

”Don’t tell me to pack my shit. It’s rude.”
“It’s rude? he asks, tilting his head to the side. “Baby, I promise you when I get you in my bed, I’ll show you how much y
Maya
Re-read: 22. 11. 2016

I don't know what up with me lately but I seem to only read books that I've already read and found to be amazing. I guess it's just a phase but trusth is this story is one of my long time favourites. I simply love the alpha hero and the non-bullshit heroine that fit perfectly together. There is just the right amount of drama and even some action. Of course the romance is beautiful and even if this is a insta love/lust type of story, I still enjoy every page.
Beside from the
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4 Smokin' Hot Alpha Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'From the time I was young, my father and grandfather told me and my brothers that we were cursed. They said that we would only find one love. When we met the woman who was ours, it would be like an explosion. Nothing else would matter but her.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“If you left me, I would never be able to find another you.
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

This book is all about ASHER!!!!

Why Asher?

1. He is alpha
 photo Alpha-Males-Tactile-Braille-Sign-SE-5316.gif

2. He is such a caveman
 photo tumblr_mqp3rqr6B71s9ajydo1_500-2.gif

3. He is simply delicious

photo 7880135.gif

"You need to kiss me. All night you slept cuddled into me. You can't do that to a man without at least kissing him"

"Kiss me"
"Nope"
"Okay, then, I'm going to kiss you"

photo tumblr_m0890v776J1r7yejro1_500.gif

"Yeah, she is mine"

photo tumblr_m38rnsckBu1ql6ewao1_500.gif

This man was making go haywire!

The story was interesting but a small cheesy twist in it. My only complain was everything was moving on the last lane - meeting to having a kid! Well, I wish it slowed down
Michelle [Helen Geek]
Oct 03, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Die Hard Kristen Ashley fans.
10/03/2013 --

Overall Rating = 1.5 Stars
Book Cover / Book Blurb / Book Title = 3 / 3 / 3 = 3 Stars
Writer’s Voice = 1.5 Stars
Character Development = 2 Stars
Story Appreciation = 1 Stars
Worth the Chili = 1 Star -- [$2.99 on Amazon]

Okay, this one was loaned to me. I kept seeing it show up on my feeds. Comparisons to Kristen Ashley abounded. I was hopeful it was the good of Ms. Ashley, but I was wrong. I've fallen off the Kristen Ashley fan wagon. It's bad enough when the author herself tells the same
Catarina
4 Destined Stars

After a tragic event, November moves from NY to Tennessee to live with her father, whom she had only met a few years ago thanks to her bitch of a mother. She is broken and trying to get over the past and start again.
She starts working in her father strip clubs, doing the books and only going there during the day, but one day she gets late and only leaves the club late in the night.
And that’s when she meets Asher, he sees her leaving the club and make the wrong assumptions, so th
Maria...
re-read 7/2/2016
I LOOOVE this book!!!

"5++++ stars aren't enough"
OMG!!!
This is one of my favorite books EVER...I loved it from the first page until the last one!November is the best!I loved the way she was with everyone and especially with Asher(Fog)!And I laughed a lot with her inner monologues...
OH.MY.GOD. it was an "insta" BOOM with him.He's my MAN!!!
description

This book has a bit of everything that I love in a book...
A great heroine and ASHER baby...
It was funny, romantic, sexy with a bossy alpha male a
~Dawn~TUG
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved..is not strong enough a word for this book..full review to come! Check out the other girls reviews at www.sizzlingpages.com

I abso*fucking*lutely love when a book comes to me at the exact right moment..this book landed in my lap like an angel dropping from heaven..Cue lights and harp music, now!

[image error] photo b5961e0e-5bf0-494f-9eb2-1f057d32237d_zps71656019.jpg

I was in a book slump. Nothing was singing to me and I just wasn't rushing home to crack my Kindle open. Until I met one Asher..and was lost in the fog..

"Oh my God, seriously? Asher. Why
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Audible re-read 10/10/18
I love this story and it's one of my most re-read books so of course I also had to add it to my audio re-reads. It was just as good as reading it, though I do have to say that it took a little bit of time to get into the narrator's voice since she just sounds a lot older than I imagine this character.
NiCoLeTa E.
Well, that was a really sweet and lovely story......

But for me to be honest with you, until the middle i wasn't so sure what i was feeling...

That story was having a very good basis but until the middle it was a little bit flat for me!!!

I might say that the thing that annoyed me very much was that Asher's and November's relation was running very fast and i didn't like the fact that from the very first moment he started to call her baby!!! For God's shake!!! It's too early, buddy! Calm down!!!!

Y
Deborah
Nov 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Loved the story and wow all the characters were fantastic.
November has a mother no one would want and her childhood leaves a lot to be desired her one relationship failed and after being attacked she leaves New York and heads for Tennessee to live with her father and it's here she meets Asher, who is gods gift to women along with his three brothers. As attraction and romance blooms has November actually left her trouble behind and can she find the happy ending she deserves.
I gave four stars sinc
Amanda Rodrigues
DNF 50%
Okay. First of all--- ASHER. Go fuck yourself . The guy was a total controlling douchy creep. The insta love was sooo cringe worthy and I'm very confused on why the fuck everyone likes this. I'm not usually this mean in reviews but this is not something I'd recommend to ANYONE. I don't understand, the heroine with a stupid name (December, November, June, whatever), was a submissive boring little girl who only cared about her oh so loving creep of a boyfriend who tries to kidnap her on th
MelissaB
** 4.5 stars **

I enjoyed this romance so much! There was a possessive, crazy in love hero and a likable strong heroine. The story reminded me of Kristen Ashley in a good way, there was a nice long story told but no major misunderstandings. The story was sexy and sweet and fun to read. I am excited for the hero's brother's story that comes out next.

Just a warning, there were some editing issues with word usage and misspellings in case that bothers you.
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Ok, so this was a weird one!

I have seen so many good reviews from friends and groups I am in about this series.

But,there was just something that about this book that I did not connect to!

November - did not get her, she was a bit too "kooky" or she was meant to be. I am not sure. All the jumping up and down and clapping her hands! She was a bit daft too - (view spoiler)
Emily
After a life riddled with lies and neglect, November is moving home to the father she only recently met. He is everything she had wished for in a parent and after being attacked in New York, she has packed up with the dog that saved her and is finally heading home.

It is a blur initially, meeting family members you never new existed. November is slightly anxious but the overwhelming welcome from her family makes her realize she made the right choice. Taking the job at her dad's work though as an
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I read this book after a really angsty 5 book series and let me tell you, this was exactly what I needed to balance it out. I'm really into the bossy alpha men who go after what they want and Asher was perfection. November was a bit of a ditz but she was genuinely a nice person who didn't take too many things seriously. They complimented each other perfectly. I loved that the drama in this book was outside of the relationship and we got to see so much of the book with them together. I never get ...more
Tara  TUG
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Mother of your ass sleeps in my bed every night.If you are looking for a hot alpha male who knows how to turn up the bossy attitude then look no further.I loved this book and the banter back and forth with the Asher and November.Asher was just what I needed at the right time.I mean talk about panty change because that shit was happening every time he opened his mouth.

description

After a freak accident November is running away from her home and back to her dad and family she never knew.Once back and wor
Emma ~ The Indecisive Reader ~
4.5 stars!

Loved this. You know sometimes when you start just start a book (and new author) and you love the feel from the beginning? Well this definitely gave me that happy feeling.

The Mayson brothers have a "curse". Once they find "the one" they feel it and feel it deep, she is his BOOM!

Asher and November were great. He's bossy, alpha, caveman and just does as he pleases with November, but oh so sweet and tender too. November was hilarious, strong, but knew when to give in to him, and come on,
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
Loved Asher even though he was a bit OTT but this one reminded me of KA so I'm not complaining. It did drag a bit at times but overall it was a sweet story with a hint of suspensed.
This was my first ARR and it won't be the last:)
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3 Stars***

I'll be brief.

November was alright. She cried too much for my liking, but was pretty sassy as well.

Asher. Well he was mostly your typical super Alpha male, however he did end up having some definite caveman tendencies. And sometimes his behavior towards November was a bit obsessive. But what the hell, I went with it. Sometimes a bossy, Alpha hits the spot!

The steam was HOT! Lots of pounding here, no love-making with this couple.

The big reveal about who was behind November's proble
Mitch Castro

Some say this is similar to a KA read because of the characters and storyline. Alpha male, tough heroine, action-packed scenes, and some twists on the side.

It may be that but IMO, exaggerated alpha male, confusing tough heroine, action-packed excessive use of the endearment baby in most scenes, and some unpredictable twists on the side.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the term of endearment baby. So whenever I read a romance novel who calls H his h baby, I get all soft and tingly. But if all other cha
Jen
Finished this one earlier, and I have got to say that the over all feel of this book was definitely similiar to KA's books and her Alpha males! I actually prefer this author better as her sentences don't run on or cut off like KA's do. There were parts to this story that I found to be corny, but all in all I enjoy this light read.

This is a series that involves the Mayson Brothers, this first book is about Asher and a young lady named November. I will write more of my review tomorrow as it is qui
Reading Tigress: Review - Until November 1 1 Jul 16, 2016 09:57PM
Insta love recommendations please? 17 259 May 01, 2016 04:31PM
exerpts 16 309 Sep 09, 2015 05:38AM
What's the Name o...: Guy and girl meet, girl ends up unknowingly visiting his grandmother at a retirement home /s 3 69 Mar 14, 2014 11:15PM
Aurora Rose Fan B...: Until November 2 50 Mar 02, 2014 01:03PM
  • Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1)
  • Love Plus One (G-Man, #2)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Damaged and the Knight (Damaged, #2)
  • The Missing Link (Marked, #1)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
  • Skin Deep (Skin Deep, #1)
  • Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1)
  • Willing Captive
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Chase (Resisting Love, #1)
  • Beautifully Awake (Beautifully Awake, #1)
  • Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1)
  • Raid (Unfinished Hero, #3)
  • Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)
  • Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)
  • Kiss This (The McCallans, #1)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Until (4 books)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
“It's amazing", he whispered, "to know that my purpose in life is sitting in front of me.” 159 likes
“What did I tell you, son?” he says, looking at Asher. “When it happens – BOOM!” He makes a motion with his hands of an explosion” 152 likes