Start by marking “The Alpha's Mate (Huntsville Pack, #1) Sequel to Bring Her Wolf” as Want to Read:
The Alpha's Mate (Huntsville Pack, #1) Sequel to Bring Her Wolf

The Alpha's Mate (Huntsville Pack, #1) Sequel to Bring Her Wolf (Huntsville Pack #1)

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  837 Ratings  ·  118 Reviews
Sequel to the bestselling Bring Her Wolf....

Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them are up to no good.

Chloe Weiss’ dreams have finally come true: She's a null no more, her wolf has finally come. She's now a full member of her pack in the remote Appalachian ‘weretown’ of Hunstville. Even better, she's mated to the pack
Published October 15th 2013

Be the first to ask a question about The Alpha's Mate (Huntsville Pack, #1) Sequel to Bring Her Wolf

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
The Alpha’s Mate is book two in the Bring Her Wolf series by Michelle Fox. This book was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review by the author.

Chloe Weiss spent her life being ostracized because her wolf wouldn’t emerge. She was considered a null. But then the new hunky alpha, Jackson Swift offered to help her to bring her wolf out…by sleeping with her. And it worked. Jackson claims she is his mate. Her life should be perfect now. It’s been two weeks. She has moved in to Jacks
Dee
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
Christine Lacombe
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Alpha's Mate is the sequel of To Bring Her Wolf(Make Her Howl). You don't really need to read book 1 to understand this book, but if you want to know where they are coming from in their actions, then yes please do read it. I am a beta reader for Michelle on this book. Jackson and Chloe are starting their new life as mates, but with her being a null, or so she thought, she has a lot to learn to be in a pack. This book deals with her journey to be accepted as pack and her and Jackson learning ...more
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
This was ok enough but Jackson really ruined the story for me. He wasn't an alpha, or what I would expect an alpha to be like and he had no connection to Chloe outside of sex. I was a little bewildered how they even got together when it was revealed he was dating Vicki when he decided to "help" Chloe by having sex with her. WTF? He also just left her floundering when she had no place in the pack and everyone just acted like little high school bitches. When she tried to bring her concerns he dism ...more
Kimberly Walter
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Chloe and Jackson's relationship is so new, its fragile. Many are determined to tear it down especially the women of the pack. But Chloe refuses to give in, she fights with everything in her and wont back down. She shows them all how strong she is, because she is the Alpha's mate and she is staying for good.

I really liked this book. I could hardly put it down.
Amy
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a great read. I love a really sexy Alpha Wolf & Jackson doesn't disappoint.
Chloe was thought to be a null until Jackson mated her and brought her wolf out. Still plagued by nay sayers Chloe fights her insecurities as well as some of Jacksons previous lovers.
Fast paced with a great mystery and lots of HOT Alpha to keep you totally captivated.
Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews)
3 out of 5 stars. I liked this unique take on werewolf romance, it was suspenseful and entertaining.
Sam~Alpha Male Addict~ Woodley Duenas
I enjoyed the prequel, this however...left a bad taste in my mouth. Jackson, our hero, is probably the most useless, uncaring and - again - USELESS, hero I've ever come across. I'm all for feminism & books with a kick ass heroine but there is a big difference between a kick ass heroine and what we have here (Chloe).

So Chloe is a newly changed wolf, right? So she's essentially a baby and so new to all pack stuff because she's been on the outside looking in her whole life being a Null wolf. S
Kelly
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I heard there was a follow-up book to the super sexy Make Her Howl, I was all excited! Finding out how the former null and her hunky mate were faring since she found her wolf and shifted was high on my list of things I wanted to read.

Not going to lie, I like where this book went.

Chloe might be a full werewolf who's mated to the future Alpha, but she's hardly comfortable in her skin yet. Never having been a full member of the pack, she doesn't know how to act or how to assert herself with th
Claudia
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifter-romance
The Alpha's Mate was supposed to be the main course of the series but for me ended up being more an appetizer.

Chloe was now the "to be Alpha bitch" and she was struggling with her new life: she had to face all Jackson's past lovers (to sum up, all available bitches), face the doubts of the whole pack if she is in fact and Alpha or maybe god forbid an Omega, learn to deal with her wolf or come to her strength and last but not least deal with Jackson and his carefree attitude towards all her insec
texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com
Originally reviewed at http://prufreads.blogspot.com/

My rating: 3 out of 5 stars

***Please note, book was gifted to me by the author in exchange for an honest review***

The Alpha's Mate by Michelle Fox is told from Chloe, our heroine's point of view. I often struggle with first person because of the I this and I that's. This particular book handled it a bit better than some I've read in the past but at the same time, it stunted my investment in the story and the characters, mainly Jackson, the alp
Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
what a fun read! I really enjoyed this story. Although it's a sequel (of To Bring Her Wolf), you don't have to read the 1st book to understand the story.
This book is a quick read but not lacking. No boring moment because it's fast-paced. I'm partial to strong heroines and this story is about an alpha's mate trying to prove her strength and worth to the pack. I love Chloe. She's kind-hearted and brave. Although a bit insecure, she can hold her
☺~Tina~☺
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rape, werewolves
The Alpha's Mate was a good read. I like that even though these are shifters and they have the mate bond, it wasn't all peaches and cream.
The bond was all they had and Chloe found herself doubting their relationship as well as if she was strong enough to be the an alpha's mate. As long as they were in the bedroom they were a perfect match, outside Chloe is forced to deal with all of Jackson's past lovers and learning to deal with her newly emerging wolf.

Chloe has to fight for every bit of respe
Katie
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read this book as part of the Fated Mates: The Alpha Shifter Boxed Set of which I received an ARC via NetGalley.

I enjoyed this just as much as the first one, maybe even more. I didn't really like the way it ended- too much was stuffed into the last few paragraphs of the book which i thought made it seem a bit rushed, I would have liked there to have been a bit more to the ending.
Pauline Jacquelin
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Action, girl kicks ass the perfect ingredients.
Tracy's Place
Nov 28, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 out of 5
Karen Voitik
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
>Book review – The Alpha’s Mate: Werewolf Romance

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 1st in the Huntsville Pack series and ends with an HEA. Chloe and Jackson are newly mated. Jackson is the next alpha of the pack. Chloe could not shift until she was mated and treated terribly by the pack her whole life. Once Chloe and Jackson are together, their chemistry is undeniable, but apart, Chloe is still bullied.

>Jackson has a lot of ex’s. All of them hate Chloe. Even her pack isn’t
Mandy Parmenter
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chloe Weiss is no longer a null and has a mate in the next alpha Jackson Swift. Hoever she does not have the happy ending she maybe expected. One the members of the pack that Jackson had tried when looking for his mate is convinced it is not Chloe but her and makes her life difficult. Add to that the rumours that Chloe is an Omega and cannot be mated and she can't imagine things getting worse. Then an old friend of Jackson arrives and appears to be more competition for Jackson.

A rogue male is al
Linda Levy
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The intro for this book Bring Her Wolf was a good read. This was even more enjoyable. I would recommend reading Bring her wolf first to understand about Chloe better.
Chloe was ready to leave her pack when the one wolf she wanted gave her what she needed. Now in this book Chloe is still having to prove herself. Some of the bitches that Jackson had sex with won’t give up without causing trouble. Chloe is going to have to prove she is an alpha female and sort out the bitches in the pack trying to b
Debra Johnson
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 1-explore-more
The Alpha's Mate (Bring Her Wolf, #2) by Michelle Fox is an Adult Paranormal Romance.
I enjoyed it very much. The characters are interesting, though they are not very complex. Jaxson seems a bit unobservant when it comes to the female tension going on around him.
Chloe seems a bit to unsure of herself. However, these things seem to work out for the story.
There is mystery and suspense. Great love scenes. A touch of humor. Action and adventure.
And a great ending to Chloe and Jaxson's story. Even
Rebecca Stigers
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow...

Why can't I find anything wrong with this author? She never lets me down. I read the first story about Jackson and Chloe which I think you should read first to get the full story. She has trouble realizing that Jackson is her mate and how much he loves her. She feels weak and not up to being the alphas mate. But this story will show you different and her too! Great story and definitely worth reading!
Jane Elizabeth
OK...

OK...another different take on werewolves!
Chloe and Jackson's story is well written, fast paced, and full of suspense, excitement, and hot romance. The characters are well rounded and the descriptions put you in the middle of everything.
I bought the book quite awhile ago, but just read it today...now I need to read the rest of the series! Michelle certainly has a way with stories!
Definite must read!
Kathy  Knuckles
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We Are Women Hear Us Howl!

OK, couldn't resist that one! This is a great story and series! Loved how Chloe and Jackson met, mated, and stood strong. Just because someone doesn't seem strong, never underestimate them! Chloe proved herself first to herself, then to the others in her pack. Jackson never once doubted her!
Mary Gross
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!!

This was a great read. I can't think of anything lacking to this story. Michelle Fox comes through once again. The romance and sex scenes were over the top. There was drama and suspense all rolled into one delightful book. I strongly recommend this book.
Susan Jenkins (Tely)
Good story. Left a little to be thought about, but overall was interesting. I would like to read more of this series.
Stephanie grue
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I chose this rating because I couldn't get my nose of this book it was suspenseful and romantic and just a wonderful shifter book.
Nycole
Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just ok
Iesha Imani Baldwin-Taylor
Neat book

Nrhw tneht thrbtuguchebr t tbcuvhr tkcjvh hr. F HF. Fchv. Thcb tcvy tbv HV fg g g. HF. V g.
Krystal
Jun 23, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good read. Although, Chole should have a little more faith in herself. Sweet story even with the deaths.
Lizzie
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It got me good.

It almost lost me. The story was confusing. But then she rips the head off a rogue wolf. I feel the need to support any female who is strong enough to do that.
  • Breathe Into Me
  • The Alpha's Heart (Wilde Creek, #2)
  • Nessa's Two Shifters (Wolf's Pass Shifters, #1)
  • Insatiable (Luecross Wolves, #2)
  • Claimed by Love (Wild Hunters, #1)
  • At One's Pleasure (Keeping Her, #2.5)
  • The Bear Project (The Projects, #2)
  • Releasing The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #1)
  • Accidentally Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #1)
  • The Panther's Desire (Were-Cats of Apple Creek, #1)
  • Lucien's Mate (Soul Mates #1)
  • Walker (Bowen Boys, #1)
  • Alpha Turned (Wolf Appeal, #1)
  • The Claiming (The Pack Claims a Mate, #1)
  • Act of Command (Immortal Ops: PSI-Ops, #4)
  • Prymal Lust (Prymal Series)
  • Steam (Triple Trouble, #.5)
  • Perfumed Heat (Heat, #1)
A USA Today & NY Times bestselling author, Michelle Fox lives in the Midwest with her husband, kids, the occasional exchange student and two, sweetly disobedient dogs. She loves fantasy and romance, which makes writing paranormal romance a natural fit.

In her spare time, she's been known to shake her bon-bon at Zumba, make spectacular cheesecakes, hoard vintage costume jewelry and eat way too
More about Michelle Fox...

Huntsville Pack (4 books)
  • Bring Her Wolf (Bring Her Wolf, #1) (Huntsville Pack, #0.5)
  • The Alpha's Justice (Huntsville Pack #2)
  • The Alpha's Fight (Huntsville Pack, #3)