Start by marking “Father Christmas (Naughty North Pole Novel 3)” as Want to Read:
Father Christmas (Naughty North Pole Novel 3)

Father Christmas (Naughty North Pole Novel 3)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Joy Claus has been a single mother for the past five years. She's taught her daughter how to crawl, walk, talk, read, and more. But, the one thing that her daughter needs that Joy can't give her is the love of a father.

So, when little Ginger takes a liking to the reindeer trainer, Jack Hill, Joy starts to wonder if maybe the perfect person to be a father to her daughter ha
Published July 5th 2015 (first published December 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Father Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Father Christmas

Andria
Jul 30, 2015 rated it liked it
First, I just want to say that I really liked the writing style. The author is really good at being descriptive and painting a good picture of the world around the characters.

The book is really cute and sweet...maybe a little too cute and sweet for my liking. I like fluff sometimes but this made my teeth hurt, lol.

The whole Santa Claus thing is a little odd to me. I think it's cool though that the author did something different that I don't think anyone else has done, but the thought of Santa be
Ebony
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very sweet story!!!

Genevieve Scholl has done it again!! She has weaved a magical tale about the power of love, healing, forgiveness, and Christmas wishes. The story of Joy Claus and Jack Hill is one that will stick with you long after the last book is read. This story also proves that happily ever after and fairy tales are not just for children :)

Genevieve Scholl has a way with a pen. She writes stories that seem to suck her readers in. Father Christmas is no different!! I highly recommend thi
Ebony
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet story!!!

Dakota-Luise Wolf
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG I was in tears at the end of this book for the happiness that Jack, Joy and Ginger share and I'm so happy for Jack to get his happy ending with the woman he truely loves :)

Genevieve has done it again and I <3 her books :)
Caissy Boudreau
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying, This book is one of the authors best work. Everything about this book is amazing. It keeps you guessing the entire time. The characters and story are flawless. This author is one of my favorites and is simply amazing. Grab your copy today. You will not be disappointed.
Nikki-luise
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book had me in tears and I really enjoyed this story and glad that Jack had a great and happy outcome at the end :)
Patti Snyder
Aug 08, 2015
Akoya Rayne
Feb 14, 2017
Genevieve Scholl
Sep 19, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine