Start by marking “Now and for Never (Never #3)” as Want to Read:
Now and for Never (Never #3)

Now and for Never

(Never #3)

Past and present collide on the high seas when Clare and Allie hurtle back in time once more in a perilous attempt to retrieve Marcus Donatus—Allie’s blast-from-the-past crush—and put an end, once and for all, to the Time Monkey Shenanigans. But when Clare and Allie unexpectedly find themselves temporal stowaways on a Roman warship full of looted Celtic gold, sailing strai ...more
Published May 27th 2014 by Razorbill

Andge (Down the Rabbit Hole)
Rating: 2.5 stars

It's been a long time since I've last read the other two books in the series. However, I feel that Lesley Livingston did a great job of kind of recapping the important parts of what had happened earlier. I wasn't left feeling lost for long, and for that, I greatly appreciate it.

I really tried to enjoy the concluding installment to the Time Travelling Monkey Shenanigans Gang. But I found myself a little disappointed. Now, I'm a fan of Livingston's, even have a personally autograp
Sam
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
And the Monkey Time Butt Shenanigans are over. :( What a fun, crazy whirlwind of a series. I loved it and I so sad to send Clare and Al off. :(
Pat
Mar 05, 2014 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars. I did like it but not as much as I love all of her other books.
Kathy
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
good end to the series

language and some innuendo
Alex
A bubble gum reading as I call it - just takes up time and space
Lindsay
Past and present collide on the high seas when Clare and Allie hurtle back in time once more in a perilous attempt to retrieve Marcus Donatus—Allie's blast-from-the-past crush—and put an end, once and for all, to the Time Monkey Shenanigans. But when Clare and Allie unexpectedly find themselves temporal stowaways on a Roman warship full of looted Celtic gold, sailing straight for the heart of a magic-fueled maelstrom, there's not much they can do but hang on for the ride—and hope Milo can tap in ...more
Sara
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it
I greatly enjoyed this trilogy over the Wanderlust one. That was painful to read. I think out of all of them the first one was my favourite and I think it could have done well as a stand alone. The second one should have been longer but the last was a good length.

I liked the characters for the most part but I feel like the author tried too hard to sound like teenagers. Plus the relationships seemed forced and that big "blow up" that appeared to be coming between the main whats her face and the
star_fire13
Ok. so, for awhile there, i was like, "Okay... Just gotta get through this. I did the first two, just gotta do this one, it's not so bad." But then I hit a wall and was like, "Fuck it, I'll read the rest of this bit by bit over the rest of the week."

But then strangely enough, just when I stopped, I found myself going back to it. Just one more chapter here, another chapter there... yeah, I just kinda finished it!

This series wasn't great. But it wasn't terrible either. I kinda enjoyed it in a real
Carmen
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Her writing is awesome - makes me chuckle all the time. The story is out there- just like the rest of the series. But, she pulls it off.
Katie V
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love Lesley Livingston, and while this trilogy is good it's definately my least favourite of the 3. I will say, the last 100 pages definately had me engrossed in the story, but sometimes all the time monkey shenanigans had this poor brain super confussled.
Suzanne
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
An entertaining ending to an all-around fun series full of wacky time-travel adventures, history, and romance. Looking forward to reading another one of Lesley Livingston's series soon!
Carol
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved this close to the trilogy. Great story, great characters, great ending.
Lara Thompson
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
The whimsy started feeling old in this last book of the trilogy.
Valentine
Jan 01, 2017
Rebecca
Oct 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Peculiar Pets of Miss Pleasance (Blud, #1.6)
  • Lies and Prophecy (Wilders #1)
  • Fate Forgotten (Fate of the Gods, #2)
  • The Shadow's Curse (The Knots Sequence, #2)
  • Blues for Zoey
  • The Strange Maid (The United States of Asgard, #2)
  • Unspeakable
  • The Mercy Thompson Collection (Mercy Thompson #1-5)
  • A Karma Girl Christmas (Bigtime, #3.5)
  • Monstress #6
  • Aerenden: The Gildonae Alliance  (Ærenden, #2)
  • The Worlds We Make (Fallen World, #3)
  • Branded
  • A Dragon of a Different Color (Heartstrikers, #4)
  • Embers & Ash (Cold Fury, #3)
  • The Baby Unicorn
  • A Splash Of Forever (Magic Kitten, #14)
  • Near Death (Power of the Blood, #2)

Never (3 books)
  • Once Every Never (Never, #1)
  • Every Never After (Never, #2)