Start by marking “House of Horrors (Weirdville, #2)” as Want to Read:
House of Horrors (Weirdville, #2)

House of Horrors

(Weirdville)

When her parents allow her to go to the fair, Jacky is over the moon. The fair is most famous for its haunted mansion, the House of Horrors, and her friend Ben can’t wait to try it out. Her best friend, Cass, is a little more reluctant, but then again, Cass has always been a chicken when it comes to getting scared.

Jacky and Cass are determined to act tough, so when Ben sug
ebook
Published December 2nd 2013 by Evolved Publishing (first published November 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about House of Horrors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about House of Horrors

Sandra Lopez
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A carnival was coming to Weirdville, and Jacky couldn't be more excited. After some begging and pleading, she finally convinced her parents to let her go. Once at the carnival, the first thing she wanted to check out was The House of Horrors. Ooh, chilling!

One thing the kids didn't anticipate was once you enter, only The House of Horrors can let you out.

"In here, you will face your greatest fears, your worst nightmares. Only the strong-willed make it out to the end." ‖

If the kids don't find th
Eustacia Tan
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour
Tell me, do you like haunted houses?

If you do, please know that I'm definitely not with you. When I went to the Alien Panic Place at Spaceworld last year (I blame my friend for dragging me and my family there), I basically kept my eyes on the ground the whole time. And I still screamed several times.

So you can imagine that I wouldn't want to be in the situation that Jacky, Cass and Ben are in. When Jacky and Ben drag a hesitant Cass to the House of Horrors, something goes wrong and their made to
Penelope Bartotto
Dec 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
House of Horrors (Weirdville) is the second book in the Weirdville series aimed at the chapter book genre from author Majanka Verstraete. I also read and enjoyed The Doll Maker (a Weirdville Book) (Read My Review) earlier this year and look forward to reading the third book in the series, Fright Train (A Weirdville Book).
First, it must be noted that these stories tap into some of the basic fears that both children and adults have, with that in mind, as a parent I would highly suggest that you re
Angelle
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd installment in the Weirdville Series. House of Horrors is a carnival haunted house gone wrong. This was a great scary story for youngsters with just the right amount of spooky to keep your child interested but not up all night. My 12 year old daughter and I read this one together and we both enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this series.
Majanka
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my own book, so my rating is biased, of course. I hope everyone enjoys reading House of Horrors!
Alicia Marietta
Michael Joseph Schumann
Aug 10, 2018
China
Aug 23, 2018
Author Majanka Verstraete has written more than twenty unique works of fiction. A native of Belgium, Majanka’s novels explore the true nature of monsters: the good, the bad, and just about every species in between. Her young adult books include the acclaimed Mirrorland (YA Dark Fantasy) and Angel of Death (YA Paranormal) series of novels.

Majanka is currently developing a new YA shifter series wit

Weirdville (6 books)
  • The Doll Maker (Weirdville, #1)
  • Fright Train (Weirdville, #3)
  • Drowning in Fear (Weirdville,  #4)
  • The Clumsy Magician (Weirdville,  #5)
  • Grave Error (Weirdville, #6)