Start by marking “Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)

Make Me Yours Evermore

(Pierced Hearts #3)

This book is part of a dark kinky fiction series and may disturb some readers.

Taking what you want may come at a terrifying price.

Chris calls his darkest, nastiest fantasy into the light of day when he has to kidnap Kat to save a friend. For years, hes wanted to bring her to her knees.

But claiming her draws attention. Andreas wants to save Kat, until he sees her response
Published December 20th 2013 by Cari Silverwood (first published December 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Yours Evermore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Yours Evermore

Start your review of Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
Stephanie Christine
Sep 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, dubcon
Oh, dark erotica. Why can't I quit you?
description
It's an addiction! Capture fantasies, non/dubious consent stories, I know I shouldn't like them as much as I do and that's why I love them! The things that happen in these books aren't moral or right. The heroes are not always nice guys. Women? Yeah we shouldn't be treated that way, but meh it's a book.
description
Let me get my literary freak on. Where else can you explore fantasies safely if not within the pages of a book, and the Pierced Hearts series is one of my
~ Becs ~

Oh, Holy Hotness!  Ive been completely immersed in Cari Silverwoods deliciously dark and wicked world all this week as Ive been binge reading her Pierced Hearts series.  Its almost like falling unsuspecting into Dantes Inferno as every book takes a darker path than the last, rather like the Circles of Hell and I can tell by the blurb of book 4 that it gets darker still.  Its something akin to a spectrum which starts out light grey and ends up jet black and were edging ever closer to pure black!

Aura
*brain squirm*

Not for the timid.

This is the first time I've reviewed a dark erotica. I hate myself a little bit for liking this so much. This is not BDSM. Safe, sane, and consensual does not happen here. This is 100% twisted up, delicious, perversion. Chris kidnaps Kat, gets busted doing it by Andreas, Andreas tags along, and Chris and Andreas proceed to abuse, dominate, and basically own Kat. Chris is a sadist, and Kat is just shy of a pain slut. Andreas starts out as a softie, but gets darker
Dee
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of dark erotica, which a touch of FF action!
August 18th - Re-read in anticipation for book 4
Seize me From Darkness

Review - Aug 2014
5+ kinky, dark, twisted, sexy stars

I very rarely do re-reads, but wanted to do a refresher before the forth book in this series, is released next month.

The first time I read this story, I took off half a star as I recall thinking the sex bogged down the middle of the story. Funny thing is I didn't notice that this time. I guess my kink limits have broadened.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this series.

Review - Dec 2013
4 1/2
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Taking what you want may come at a terrifying price.

Such true words. Not only for the characters in the book, but for the readers. Because as a reader you are taking what you want ...that tantalizing step toward the edge of darkness, not knowing where it's going to lead.

From the epilogue of Bind and Keep me, I've been waiting, rather impatiently, for the next installment. And from the very first page I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed. The book is by turns scary, thought-provoking,
Denise
4 Stars

This story revolves around Kat and Chris, which are two characters you meet in previous books within the series. To be honest, Kat wasnt my favorite character previously, so I was sort of hesitant if I would like this book. I did enjoy it, but so far its my least favorite within the series.

Ive written lengthy reviews for the other books, which I absolutely LOVED, so I will skip over my thoughts on the series as a whole. This one continues the same theme of master/slave, captivity, and
Poison
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: non-con/capture fantasy fans
Shelves: dom-sub, ff, slavery, switch, mfm
Make Me Yours Evermore, the 3rd book in the Pierced Hearts trilogy, and the first that didn't star Klaus and Jodie.

This book was worth 4.5 delicious stars, I round down, so it gets 4 stars on Goodreads. Our heroine, Kat, has been with us in all 3 books, Domming Jodie in book 1, trying to save Stephanie in book 2, and getting captured herself in book 3. She has trouble submitting and is headstrong and sort of a brat.

Good news, Chris isn't going to put up with anything but her total capitulation,
Jane
Oct 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
At one point, Chris, a character in Make Me Yours Evermore, mentions brain bleach. By the end of the book, I was surreptitiously checking supermarket shelves for a bottle of the stuff.

Redemption? Remorse? Morality?

Phtt.

Love?

Wash your mouth out.

This book is about lust, desire, control and corruption. But, above all else, its about power. Held absolutely and resolutely over another human being. Consensual? No. But compelling and intoxicating, nonetheless.

description

I cant recall a single time Ive enjoyed
 Rosebud
This story continues where Bind & Keep Me left off. Chris has thrown his hat in with Klaus agreeing to abduct Kat who was getting too close to discovering the truth about Steph.

Chris, A sadist Dom, has lusted over Kat for some time but her long list of hard limits has made it impossible for him to ever have a chance at wining her total submission. The game changes when Chris agrees to take a page out of Klaus's handbook. The difference is that unlike Klaus, Chris knows how to break Kat.

I
Rea
After much impatient waiting I got my hands on Make Me Yours Evermore, Kat's story in the Pierced Hearts series. We first met Kat in Take Me, Break Me and she made an appearance in Bind & Keep Me. I immediately developed a severe book crush on Kat because of her spunk, fiery temper, and Domme tendencies.

"A timid, quiet, and fragile submissive meant nothing to me. Kat pulled me in like a wild lioness in the ring of the coliseum drew a gladiator." Chris

This novel begins after Kat has been
Nerine Dorman
Okay, this is one I can't rate because, yeah, well, I edited this title. But yikes, Cari takes us deeper and darker than before. I love the way that she so successfully subverts my sense of right and wrong, and goes well beyond the boundaries of safe and consensual, and makes me enjoy the journey. Though this is part of a series, you don't have to read the books in consecutive order, and reading them as stand-alones won't harm your experience, I would suggest that as ideal. One story does follow ...more
Cécile Smits
The story gets darker in Make Me Yours,as Chris helps Klaus and Jodi keep Stephanie by taking Kat. To keep her quiet. It excites him to finally do what he wanted for so long....take a woman and make her his. But when his friend Andreas finds her in the back of his car,he needs to adjust his plans. Together they keep Kat on her toes,and under their thumbs in a place that has dark connections. A place Chris regrets going to now. Because of who it belongs to.....Will this trio find a way to stay ...more
Themis
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, series, amazon
It's really hard to rate this book I am still considering 5 stars.
I like Kat and at the start I really hated Chris, I was glad at the end that he actually had feelings for her and she was not only there to be broken.
Zoe has come along and Chris made sure Kat got what she wanted.
And thank god that Scrim had a deserving end.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kittys review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

5 STARS

The Pierced Heart Series has brought me to my knees, again. Cari Silverwood brought to life a atruegemawardfantasy that probably runs through ever man, kinky or not, at one time or another. She mixed in a womans worst fears and another man who isnt sure how deep his fantasys run through him. Then, she makes you stop and wonder how close is obsessiveness to love and can the line be crossed? Yes,
Jacquie Underdown
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Damn! I really wanted to not like this. I have, morally, stupidly, swayed away from this specific genre, but in the heat of the moment I purchased Make Me Yours Evermore by Cari Silverwood. I curled up on my bed and thought I'll just read a chapter and if I don't like it, or if it's too hard core for me then I'll put it away. An hour later I was still frantically reading and furious when I was interrupted and couldn't continue the rest of the story in the one sitting.

Yes, the topic goes against
Kym
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
lynn❤️lynn
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved this book more than the last, but I must say I've loved the whole series. This book took me to places I've never been before, two men involved in the kidnap, both using Kat, then to have Kat fall for a woman...what a twist!, I've never read sex scenes between woman, never really considered it...but I found this hot.

I would recommend this read. I just thought that Chris would be a lot stronger than he turned out to be, hence 4 stars for me, but would be more like 4.5 if I could award it.
Kent
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
This story definitely didn't go the way I expected, but that is a good thing. It was very hard to put it down. You were right Donna... I did enjoy book 3. I hope there is a book 4.
Jeannie Zelos
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Make me Yours Evermore , Pierced Hearts Book Three, Cari Silverwood
Review from Jeannie Zelos Book reviews.
Well, ages ago I recalled reading book one, couldn't really recall much about it, but although this is a series it seemed this was a standalone novel, and I do like dark erotica so...but though I enjoyed it its a difficult one to rate because such a lot of it made me feel really uncomfortable.
Most dark erotics Ive read has some dubious consent scenes, things that need working out where it
Shayna
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

Be prepared to stretch your limit people. Make Me Yours Evermore, is book #3 in Cari Silverwood's Pierced Hearts Series and it's darker, more twisted, and even more fascinating than the ones before it. Lines are crossed in a big way, enough to make me turn away a couple of times while reading. But no matter how disturbing, how provocative or thought-provoking this might be, Cari always sucks me back in and makes me want something I never thought I would crave.

"I'm going to get
Kay Pratt
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it

Warning: Capture fantasy; dubious consent; anal play; strap-on; M/f/M and f/f scenes; BDSM themes including caning, spanking, bondage, and piercing, as well as some upside-down naughtiness.

This warning comes at the bottom of the books description and...Yes it pretty much says it all. This book is not for all readers, and definitely not the faint of heart. So if you get offended by any of the listed elements-- PLEASE don't read it, because I don't want to hear your whiny reviews when the author
Joelle
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Evita
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cari Silverwood can write some of the best dubcon Ive ever read! Seriously made me wonder and fantasize and rethink my opinion on the genre. The story starts off where Bind and Keep Me left off, Kat being kidnapped by Chris which he did I order to protect a friend. Off he goes but someone tags along, his friend Andreas, who at first is going just make sure that Chris doesnt go too far. Chris has to let him know what he intends to do and Andreas is intrigued.

Kat is feisty and bratty and will not
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
Holy fudgebucket how can a story that is oh so wrong feel so right. I was actually introduced to the dubcon genre by Caris first book in this series Take Me Break Me and even though she pushed the line a little more in Bind and Keep Me in this book that line was just blown to smithereens. This is a full out noncon book but dayum even with the consent being absent this is one sexy as hell book.

Kat is a sub that no Dom has been able to fully control and Chris has decided to take the choice away
Lina
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
CLICK HERE FOR FULL REVIEW WITH FAVORITE QUOTES

4.5 Stars

Man oh man, this book was hardcore dark erotica. Well written story, well developed plot and characters, titillating (read: panty melting) non & dub consent BDSM and sex. It had everything a great non/dub con story should have kidnapping, feisty heroine who fights back (and loses, of course, duh, cause thats the point the fantasy), amazing sex, and a lot of tension.

The level of dark in this book actually disturbed me a little, which
Dar
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book terrified and captured me all at once. What a wicked and mind bending ride!

If you are like me and jump to see how it ends, you can't with these books because the end gives you no clue as you need to follow the story!!!!

Kat and Chris, both were in previous books but nothing from there relates to the now here in this book.

There are journeys, and yes, they are for all the characters, taking place here. Can Chris end up where he wants with Kat? He is confident, but then circumstances
Tequila
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Make Me Yours Evermore is another delicious dark and twisted tale from Cari Silverwood. Once again she has written some phenomenal male characters who have fallen down the rabbit hole into a dark perverse world of kink while still managing to maintain some of their humanity. Chris, Andreas, and Kat once again feed that dark part of my being that craves reading about the most depraved and dehumanizing acts that can be forced on another human being. But below the surface of this dark side of kink, ...more
Tammy
Sep 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked from page one! I had a love/hate relationship with each of the characters. The book is dark, Kat is kidnapped by Chris and when his friend Andreas stumbles upon that fact, he goes with to make sure that Kat wont get hurt. However, once there, events occur and he ends up helping to train Kat into being their slave. Will Kat find her way out of this mess and escape or will they learn to trust and find happiness with each other?
An exciting and very kinky read that had me up
Amber Rose
Nov 09, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! Review to come!

ARC provided by author exchanged for an honest review.

photo Follow the Readng Rom Blog_zpsznrkrqks.png
 photo Like the Reading ROom Blog on Fb_zpsnigjcua7.png
Lucy
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-erotica

Cari Silverwood is the queen of dubious/non consent stories. In this third book of the series she once again manages to make me root for a kidnapper.....making me question my sanity. Chris the antihero is off the chain, the dude is hardcore.

This book is very dark so be warned. Highly recommend for fans of dark erotica but be sure to read the other two books first.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Don't Say a Word (Requested Trilogy, #1)
  • Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)
  • Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • Pure White Rose (Rose and Thorn, #2)
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • Claimed by Her Web Master (Web Master, #3)
  • The Ties That Bind (Pony Tales, #6)
  • Debt
  • The Riding School (Pony Tales, #1)
  • Named and Shamed (Pony Tales, #4)
  • A Rough Ride (Pony Tales, #5)
  • Fury (New Species, #1)
  • Hot to Trot (Pony Tales, #3)
  • Learning the Ropes (Pony Tales, #2)
  • Twisted Together (Monsters in the Dark, #3)
  • Claimed (Club Sin, #1)
Cari Silverwood is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling writer of kinky darkness or sometimes of dark kinkiness, depending on her moods and the amount of time she's spent staring into the night.

When others are writing bad men doing bad things you may find her writing good men who accidentally on purpose fall into the abyss and come out with their morals twisted in knots.

email:

Pierced Hearts (5 books)
  • Take Me, Break Me (Pierced Hearts, #1)
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • Seize Me from Darkness (Pierced Hearts, #4)
  • Yield (Pierced Hearts, #5)

News & Interviews